Which Characters / Pilots do you think will be introduced when Ships are unlocked ?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Porkin and sebulba. Maybe add kirk for training purposes.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    It's GOTTA be Jek Porkins and Wedge Antilles! Or the Y-Wing pilot in Episode IV who was hit and lost his starboard engine...Aaahhhhhhhhh bang (crashes into death star). Gold leader maybe? Can't remember.
  • Options
    If Juno makes it in the game but Starkiller doesn't I will rage for days...

Juno Eclipse has a much better track record as a pilot than Starkiller.

• Options
    Juan123 wrote: »
    *if ships are unlocked

Well, considering at least one pilot ( Biggs ) has an ability that synergizes well with ships plus Jabba's table in the back right corner features a Firespray / YT-1300 (?) ... I think the game developers do at least have ships already in mind.

• Options
    ... plus Jabba's table in the back right corner features a Firespray / YT-1300 (?) ... I think the game developers do at least have ships already in mind.
    Hmm. I thought the ships look like Boba Fett's Slave 1 and the M Falcon.
  • Options
    I don't get why people get so excited about ships. I think I don't share your enthusiasm on this.
  • Options
    Wedge Antilles always sounded like an uncomfortable wardrobe malfunction with your underwear, just saying...
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Juan123 wrote: »
    *if ships are unlocked

If...if is good #Hercules
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    ... plus Jabba's table in the back right corner features a Firespray / YT-1300 (?) ... I think the game developers do at least have ships already in mind.

Brand name/model number vs name of specific ship
  • Options
    Porkins better have a 100% hit chance. Dude stays on target
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options

The Slave 1 is a firespray, and the Falcon is a YT-1300. Possibly either a 1200 or 1400.
  • Options
    Klocko wrote: »

The Slave 1 is a firespray, and the Falcon is a YT-1300. Possibly either a 1200 or 1400.

Sorry, I'm a Star Wars fan, but not a Star Wars geek, apparently. I've been watching the series since the debut in 1977 and never heard of those references. I lower my head in shame.
  • Lamb
    300 posts Member
    Options
    Greedo, though we have not seen a ship, he was a bounty hunter so they all have their own ship. Beeeeeee creative CG
  • Options
    As far as I understand, no one knows what should ships be like? We don't have even the slightest hints, do we? We know that there are some different ships found in course of datamining and that's all.
    I think that ships are like some additional skills (may be passive only or like additional leader ability) that are different (depending on ship you are using) and that can help you in completing special missions on the special table for special rewards (like high grade gears for tier 9-10). Sounds exciting, but not way too much, so I hope for something more.