Non-Speed Arrows

Jbnf
120 posts Member
As far as mods are concerned, it's pretty universally agreed that, in a broad sense, a speed arrow is the optimal arrow for most characters. Which characters do you consider it optimal to NOT use a speed arrow for, and which arrow do you use?

For me, I have a +15 Speed Offense primary arrow I use on Chewie, and I'm a big fan of it. Considering putting Offense primary arrows on Ahsoka and JKA too but not sure if it would be optimal. Are Crit Avoidance arrows still popular on Traya and the like?

Replies

• Options
    Droideka and GG don't use a speed arrow. GG mostly uses health mods and droideka uses protection or offense
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    Taunting tanks are good for CA, health, or prot arrows.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    GMY, Daka, B2, Resistance Trooper, Finn. Or anyone with passive TM gain really.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    Droideka and GG don't use a speed arrow. GG mostly uses health mods and droideka uses protection or offense
    Unless you have a 20+ secondary health arrow, GG is better off with a speed arrow if run with a separatist team, not the droid nuke.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    besides tanks most ca/prot/health arrows need high speed secondaries, like sithlord said
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Yeah I got my GG a rare health arrow, love it.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    DrMorpheus wrote: »

@DrMorpheus what's the health arrow mod look like?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    DrMorpheus wrote: »

@DrMorpheus what's the health arrow mod look like?
    dyxjmfbmyzce.jpeg

Here it is, I think (I’m on mobile). It’s other stats are decent, but what’s important is it’s health which I’m gonna 6 dot soon
  • Options
    I'd shoot for a better health arrow before 6e. Something with at least 1k health and maybe 10 speed. Just my opinion though live your best life
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah... shoot for more health and speed
  • Options
    Unless you have a 20+ secondary health arrow, GG is better off with a speed arrow if run with a separatist team, not the droid nuke.

For real? I have him with a 6e health arrow but I can move that mod to Padme to slow her down a bit and I'm currently getting my sep droids ready.
  • Options
    9qyawbcubohq.png
    Worth a swap? (And 6e of course)
  • Options
    You are going to want either:
    +speed primary with +health and +%health secondaries
    or
    +%health primary with +health and +speed secondaries

The more hits you get on those secondaries the better.
  • Options
    haae0z46ao2p.png

I'm loving this Speed Arrow on my GG B)
  • Options

Oh ok
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA