Rose tico relic 5?

Replies

• Options
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    K331 wrote: »
    Remember if you want rey in GL you need to farm first order, If you want Kylo you need to farm resistance.

We don't know this yet. So far it looks like resistance only for Rey and first order only for Kylo.
    What we do know however, is they're going to make us use characters/ships that have only just become farmable so that there's a crunch in getting them to the appropriate star level - it's happened before so it's probably going to happen again

Save up 100K crystals and you should be ok for a panic farm.

That being said this time it's an ongoing event so it's really a matter of determining:
    - if you can still take 1 in arena then the urgency isn't there. Get there in your own time.
    - if you have to refresh multiple times and/or can't reach 1 in arena then the panic farm is offset by increased crystal income.

So best to hoard then apply gear. Whilst G13 and zeta rose might be needed i can't work out why you would apply the gear now unless you are a big fan or a 7.4M mega whale.

Oh well

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Ludoviko wrote: »
    There will be players quitting if they make that awful character a relic 5 requirement.

I’ve already needed to add relics to prequel characters and characters from kids TV shows.

The prequels are a million times better than the new trilogy.
    lol

Explain how the the last Jedi is better than any of the prequel trilogy?

1) none of the prequels dumped all over the original trilogy

2) none of the prequels had pointless hour-long sections of the film that don’t add to anything or matter.

3) Mary Poppins Space Leia... I rest my case.

I agree. You definitely liked the prequels more than the last 3 movies
  • Options
    j3x89dhwlwsv.jpeg
    There will be players quitting if they make that awful character a relic 5 requirement.

I’ve already needed to add relics to prequel characters and characters from kids TV shows.

lol

2) none of the prequels had pointless hour-long sections of the film that don’t add to anything or matter.

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Anyone who quits over something like that already wanted to quit.

Or they don’t want to invest in characters from movies that they disliked.

I loathed the last Jedi and having a prolonged first order / resistance meta doesn’t sound appealing to me.
    People are free to farm / not farm, gear / not gear any toon or ship for any reason they see fit, even something as asinine as “not liking” the bit of source material that said toon or ship comes from.

What they are not entitled to do is complain about missing out on a meta because they chose to exercise their right not to farm or gear something.
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Its always been this way ,the opposite
  • Options
    Check what the prerequisites are for each character. Not opposite.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

Legendaries use the another faction, journey characters use the same faction.

GL’s so far appear to use the same factions as well.
  • Wolfcast1e
    526 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    It’s still possible that you need both FO toons and resistance toons to unlock Kylo and vice versa for Rey.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options

It's always been until it isn't.

This isn't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Check what the prerequisites are for each character. Not opposite.

this
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    Options
    I don't even have resistance trooper activated yet. Leg Rey is a long time off for me. Still I hope Holdo and Tico are both r7. I would love to see the haters faces when it's found out. Priceless ❤️.
  • Options

lol

1. The prequels were in a time before the OT took place and the ST is a time after the OT. Obviously it’s gonna relate to it.

2. The whole hoth portion in one of the OT movies was so boring. Took like 30-45 mins and all that happened was a bootleg yeti got his hand cut and Luke turned into a popsicle. So it did have pointless portions

3. I would respond but honestly idk what that means

Boomers hate the ST the most lol

• Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Having Rose 7* is such a drag... Imagine getting her to G12, then G13, then R4, and finally R5...

Imagine being such a hater. Not everyone is so petulant.

bttcab5per77.png

1mewc2kq1lpg.jpg

My girl, my girl, my giiiiirl
    Talking 'bout my girl
    My girl

😜😘😘😘😘😘😘😜

Sick! I went with crit chance so she’d be more likely to proc exposes under Jedi Rey, then left her that way even though I use her with Finn now because her speed secondaries were pretty good and the stun was more important to me than the damage. What’s she crit for with those mods?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Beyol wrote: »
    I don't even have resistance trooper activated yet. Leg Rey is a long time off for me. Still I hope Holdo and Tico are both r7. I would love to see the haters faces when it's found out. Priceless ❤️.

Rose tears always seem to be extra salty.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options

Nope. The very first Legendary was Yoda, which uses jedi to acquire.

All Journey characters use the same faction to get.

Epic Confrontation characters use multiple factions.

Galactic Legends are an entirely different thing from all of the above, so it could be anything.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Piewalker
    200 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Having Rose 7* is such a drag... Imagine getting her to G12, then G13, then R4, and finally R5...

Imagine being such a hater. Not everyone is so petulant.

bttcab5per77.png

1mewc2kq1lpg.jpg

My girl, my girl, my giiiiirl
    Talking 'bout my girl
    My girl

😜😘😘😘😘😘😘😜

Sick! I went with crit chance so she’d be more likely to proc exposes under Jedi Rey, then left her that way even though I use her with Finn now because her speed secondaries were pretty good and the stun was more important to me than the damage. What’s she crit for with those mods?

She’s a beast now...crits at nearly 6,000! 😩
  • Options

I had to gear 5 ewoks to get C3PO :disappointed:

Well they are easy to gear and frankly many ppl underestimate them,ewoks many times gave me wins in gac.

• Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options

lol

There's plenty of other threads for this kind of stuff.
    :point_up:
    Remember if you want rey in GL you need to farm first order, If you want Kylo you need to farm resistance.

We don't know this yet. So far it looks like resistance only for Rey and first order only for Kylo.
    What we do know however, is they're going to make us use characters/ships that have only just become farmable so that there's a crunch in getting them to the appropriate star level - it's happened before so it's probably going to happen again
    I feel like Veteran Chewbacca for Rey and Veteran Smuggler Han for Kylo is a possibility
  • Options
    I feel like everyone is looking too deeply. this whole thread is a tease. Develop what is asked of us or don’t.

Square hole, square peg; round hole, round peg. If you’re thinking about it more than that, you’re thinking too much.
  • Options
    If that was the same as the one saying you need Zorri Bliss y-wing its fake information period.

Zorri Bliss is a scoundrel never was in Resistance or FO so why would you need a non faction toon unlock a Galactic Legend.

It also said you needed Holdos ship Raddus which is non existent in this game.

Dude... Read your topics:

State of Galaxy Jan 2020
    Upcoming Releases

We continue our Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker content with the introduction of Resistance Hero Poe later this week. Poe will synergize with Inspired allies and introduces a new debuff: Vulnerable. In February, we’re going to introduce two capital ships from the New Trilogy, the Raddus and the Finalizer.

• Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    “R7 Holdo will be needed for GL Rey”
    - Me

See, just because I said it doesn’t mean it’s true ;p

At least Holdo has some uses. Her kit isn't all that bad.
  • Options
    That list of requirements... funny how Capital games released both at the same time.

If this was legit, where is the other half? Right? I mean... if you had access to one, then you should have had access to the other.

Other thing weird is the Relic 2 for droids. Man, I don't see them changing up R5 for droids.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    R7 Jar Jar Binks. 3 star unlock in upcoming marquee event. Will be farmable on a single hard ship node this time next year.
  • Options

lol

There's plenty of other threads for this kind of stuff.
    :point_up:

I feel like Veteran Chewbacca for Rey and Veteran Smuggler Han for Kylo is a possibility

This is my thought as well.
  • Options
    It isn't disliking Rose's character that makes me not want to relic her. It's that her kit just seems bad, perhaps moderately mediocre with a zeta. Up until this point I havent taken any character to relic levels that isn't genuinely useful in a team. I'm hoping that if they make me relic Rose, they give her a place on the GL or JT Rey team either via a slight touch up or added synergy. They have made me farm/gear toons for unlocks before that were not very useful, but never to the highest available gear levels (Juhani, the vets). I actually like rose as a character, but I wish they'd make her better.
  • Options
    Up until this point I havent taken any character to relic levels that isn't genuinely useful in a team.

I know some players with less than 100k gp that have already accomplished this lofty feat. ;)