Thanks for the new tiers in assault battles

Prev1
Thanks guys for the new tiers in assault battles beside those two who got announced.

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, especially when it's possible to do tier 1 even without relics. Just stack up enough disintegrations and they melt like butter.
  • Options
    Challenge tier 2 is crazy hard and I love it
  • Options
    Wish 1st wave enemies were slightly slower than 1,200x speed - they literally make 4x turns each before my 300x speed Bossk can make his turn
  • Options
    Yeah, I agree. It was nice to get the extra gear and zetas, and no relics on my BH either.
  • Options
    Anyone do it with IT? What gear levels?
  • Options
    Anyone do it with IT? What gear levels?

I did the mythic and tier 1 with IT no problem.
    bz4xkv3n8pf0.png

I think I could have auto’ed tier 1.

Tier 2 is a different story. I didn’t even make it out of the first wave lol.

And yes! Loving these new event tiers!
  • Options
    I did tier 1 with a mix of g11 and g12 BH mostly on auto. I only played to get the contract triggered quickly since the enemy takes at least 3 turns before you can. For tier 2 i couldnt take even a single turn but i expected as much.
  • Options
    I love how for the last tier the enemy takes like 31 turns before I get to go once.

Brilliant-.-

Whoever thought this was a good idea to do in the game....I better not.
  • Options
    I love how for the last tier the enemy takes like 31 turns before I get to go once.

Brilliant-.-

Whoever thought this was a good idea to do in the game....I better not.
    There would be no challenge now if you could beat the last tier with any G12 team, though. It's nice to have a tier to work towards too.

• Options
    It’s a waste of time and somewhat insulting on these 8 level events to have the last level be impossible. Despite the challenge involved, nobody wants to put their phone on hold for 10 min or so just to die.
  • Options
    I auto’d first 2 tiers, third one I got to 3/8 on auto, will try tonight not on auto....

R7 Bossk and R7 Embo(one shotting Luke was satisfying!) Everyone else gear 12...

Super nice treat that all of a sudden, my bounty hunters are paying off!!!
  • Options
    In tier 2 the rebels have 31 turns (!!!!) before my first move...,
    Funny challenge... ah-ah
  • Options
    Yep
  • Options
    Managed to clear challenge tier 2 waves 1 and 2 after several attempts only to fall to Phoenix squad on wave 3. The opening Rebel TM-train on each wave is brutal. :o
  • Options
    Challeng T2 is super hard. I've given it a couple of goes but will have to focus in on it after work. I can get to p4 with zbossk lead only, all r4-r7. Jango lead didnt work as there just isnt enough healing, and I would lose my r6 aura on p1 before I got a turn. Either way, super happy for the challenge
  • Options
    Embo under Boosk was a blast. Because of Many Disintegrations and his unique (bonus turn on crit), he can get 4 turns in a row. Basic crit, bonus turn. Use MD, gives 100% TM and resets the "can't gain consecutive bonus turns" restriction of his unique. Throw his hat (usually a kill), on crit = bonus turn, then roundhouse to get the protection back. He can basically weaken 2 enemies for MD by himself or another BH, and get 1 stack himself. By the end of T1 he had over 20 stacks and was one-shotting the stage 8 crew.

T2, yeah, nope :) Even tried embo lead to get some counters, but they're too stacked. ...for now...
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    hbi3t2qo05zx.png

• Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Managed to clear challenge tier 2 waves 1 and 2 after several attempts only to fall to Phoenix squad on wave 3. The opening Rebel TM-train on each wave is brutal. :o

I managed to make it to wave 4 of tier 2 with
    Bossk r5
    Jango r4
    Boba, Dengar and zam G12

Wave 3 Phoenix took a long time to whittle down.

Nice 👍🏻.

This might be the event that finally gives me the excuse relic my bounty hunter team.

I’m too scared to try tier 2 with my g12 cohort.

Would you say Bossk is the key?
  • Options
    Bossk is definitely the key. I can auto all except tier 2 and usually use jango lead but you definitely need the healing
  • Options
    God mode difficulty:

Tier 2 with:
    xoodnci8f2rb.gif
  • Options
    They could have done this 6 months ago. All they did was increase some stats. No new mechanics, no additional waves, nothing. I mean, it is something, but it is super lazy on their part.
  • Options
    They could have done this 6 months ago. All they did was increase some stats. No new mechanics, no additional waves, nothing. I mean, it is something, but it is super lazy on their part.

This post is almost as original as the content we got today
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options

Who had relic BH squads 6 months ago?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Well yes, kudos to the devs. Nice rewards for challenge I and it’s do-able with a good bounty hunter team. I’m very happy, CG hit the right spot here.
  • Options
    Tier 2? So Do you only need all R7 toons, or a very specific combination of R7 toons.

I obviously didn’t expect to beat tier 2 with my g12+ BH, but if that kind of TM train happened on player side CG would have nerved it already.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    Tier 2? So Do you only need all R7 toons, or a very specific combination of R7 toons.

I obviously didn’t expect to beat tier 2 with my g12+ BH, but if that kind of TM train happened on player side CG would have nerved it already.

They have to do something for it to be a challenge ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    gm8izfbbajup.png

8y9nnqlatmqd.png

Beat it all