Requirements for Finalizer (speculation)

Prev1
I have a feeling that either sith assasin ships or Emperor's Shuttle will be required,after i took a look at my roster and what are the least farmed ships i can bet money on sith assasins ship beeing required and also it will make sense since this ship was in the movies at the same rate as the EH and HT.What do you think?

Replies

• Options
    Don't forget about the B-28 Bomber
  • Options
    Special Forces Tie, Sith Fighter, Gauntlet and Tie Reaper...
  • Options
    If it follows the pattern for Holdo’s ship it will require all FO ships plus 3-4 more selected by throwing darts at pictures of all the remaining ships while blindfolded.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    If it follows the pattern for Holdo’s ship it will require all FO ships plus 3-4 more selected by throwing darts at pictures of all the remaining ships while blindfolded.

Nah, throwing darts while blindfolded would run the risk of hitting some well-owned ships.
  • Options
    Sith Fighter, b28, Palpmobile, and Gauntlet are probably the 4 least farmed dark side ships.
  • Options
    All 4 FO ships, that's obvious. Palpmobile wasn't in the movie, but he was, so maybe that ship too. A good tank makes sense, HT again?
  • Options
    As long as its not ywing bomber i have the rest at 7 star so good to go
  • Options
    "Why are you wasting your time 7 staring all the ships Lenders?" I have my reasons. lol
  • Options
    4 FO ships, EP shuttle, Hyena, and either DV or Vulture.
  • Options
    Admiral Pride at R7
  • Options
    The four FO ships is a guarantee.
    I can't imagine any crewless ships since they're all relatively new to farm.
    All 3 new sith ships (Shuttle, fighter and bomber) have been farmable for long enough and fits the theme.

Doesn't matter what the players think or want. If CG wants the crewless ships as a requirement then nothing can or will stop them.
  • Options
    I think the newness of the Hyena and Vulture is irrelevant. Players already have a high incentive to farm those ships.

There is no incentive to farm Sith Fighter (just like Ebon Hawk). Therefore they are creating a new incentive to force player resources somewhere that normally wouldn't be a focus.
  • Options
    Alexsion wrote: »
    My prediction for the Finalizer requirements:
    💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵
    Who cares about what stupid non related ships they will require. Money talks!

It’s true. You can straight up buy Raddus through Crystal packs, all the way up to 7*. Only f2p and dolphins care about the requirements
  • Options
    The last round was not random. The selected ships are both relatively recent (though far enough back that we've all had plenty of time to farm them) and have reasonable synergy with the Raddus.

Finalizer will likely be the same. There's also a strong possibility that it will have First Order and Sith synergy. Many of the more recent dark side ships are Sith, once you remove the Separatist droid ships unlikely to mesh well at all with the Finalizer.
    Alexsion wrote: »
    My prediction for the Finalizer requirements:
    💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵
    Who cares about what stupid non related ships they will require. Money talks!
    That is not a requirement for the Raddus, nor for anything in the game. There is no indication that money will be a requirement for Finalizer, either.
    Still not a he.
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    That is not a requirement for the Raddus, nor for anything in the game. There is no indication that money will be a requirement for Finalizer, either.

The 7* Finaliser I’ll be owning tomorrow will proove you wrong lol
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Si0n wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

The 7* Finaliser I’ll be owning tomorrow will proove you wrong lol

Just because you can spend money doesn't mean you have to.

Money just saves you time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I just want to thank OP for putting "(speculation)" in the title
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Neither of the last two capital ships required faction ships except for what they gave you to highlight what each ship did. They will unlock at 5 star then require territory battles currency to get shards.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Kronen wrote: »
    Neither of the last two capital ships required faction ships except for what they gave you to highlight what each ship did. They will unlock at 5 star then require territory battles currency to get shards.

Um, the Raddus?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    It's been 2 weeks, where is the kit.... mmmmm I wonder why the p3 GL prerequisites arent out.... mmmm maybe it's because when they offical release relic 7 Rose Taco will be needed, devs dont want to have to answer negativity on their QandA
  • Options
    All FO ships, Sith Fighter and B28 Bomber, aswell as EP Shuttle.
  • Options
    Gear 12 left arm, Gear 13 right leg, and finally relic 7 wallet
  • Options
    Hope it'll be earlier than the 18th of march to farm this ship...
  • Options
    Well the only one I don’t have and won’t complete anytime soon would be Sith fighter so I’m banking on Sith Fighter. Anything else I can easy gear day 1
  • Options
    Pick the main 4 ships and the 3 most random ships with no relation to them and that’s the requirements
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Gear 12 left arm, Gear 13 right leg, and finally relic 7 wallet
    The gearing requirements on the Raddus event were pretty low and generally on things people had well equipped already.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Nah, throwing darts while blindfolded would run the risk of hitting some well-owned ships.

how else do you think ahsoka's ship and the hounds tooth was used for the raddus?