There She Is

Replies

• Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Relic 5 Rose Tico...

At least rework her so she can be used.

I mean Scav Rey is solid is LSGTB but Rose? Her kit is awful.

Veteran Han is worst than Rose.
  • Options
    Vet Han is better after rework. I called it first.

Maybe arena will have a new meta team consisting of JTR, the Vets, new Fin and Poe.

This is CLS 2.0 guys...
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Relic 5 Rose Tico...

I’ve started to get bored. Low key might stop playing.

If Rose Tico is required R3-5 I’m out

Bye, then?

Bye
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Relic 5 Rose Tico...

I’ve started to get bored. Low key might stop playing.

If Rose Tico is required R3-5 I’m out

Bye, then?

Bye

I'll believe it when I see it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Lmao at the Vets coming back around for the requirements.
    Oh man. What makes it funnier is that for so long we asked for the resistance tag on them, only to be told they never were a part of the resistance, but decided to give them the tag just to up the paywall for the event....that’s comedy lol.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Lmao at the Vets coming back around for the requirements.
    Oh man. What makes it funnier is that for so long we asked for the resistance tag on them, only to be told they never were a part of the resistance, but decided to give them the tag just to up the paywall for the event....that’s comedy lol.

Paywall?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

Paywall?

For all the people with JTR that skipped starring the vets.
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    I love that people are defending this requirement. R5 rose is a complete joke. That is a huge investment for a part time character.

Part time? When is she not in the game, I must have missed it.
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    She’s never ever ever been in my game. I don’t have her and have never faced her in GAC or TW.

As far as I’m concerned she’s not part time, she doesn’t exist.

How unfortunate, better luck with Kylo.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

Paywall?

For all the people with JTR that skipped starring the vets.

lol seriously.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ultra
    11592 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Today has been a great day!

Great day for you for sure, the devs ducked all the real questions and answered your completely irrelevant coffee questions

How cute
    or maybe they ducked all the fake questions and answered the real ones

Like mine
  • Options
    I use and face Kylo, so actually know his kit. I’m kinda surprised I never faced Rose in GAC or seen her in TW, she must be better on offense.

And yeah, I’ll definitely have better luck going the FO route, much more prepared.

Missed the point a little.
  • Options

Oh sorry, what was the point, I’m not always the sharpest tool, just a tool

Well, you'll never be sharpened if you don't have to grind your gears on things.
  • thecarterologist958
    1111 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options

You know what really grinds my gears...

Not being able to get GL Rey because there's no Rose in the game for you to gear?
  • Options
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Tazzz wrote: »
    They did reward us by finally giving Vet Han and Chewy Resistance tags!

Will they do that? I've checked and both doesn't have the Resistance tag?

EDIT: YET. I've just read the post related to that. I wonder how much having both will help out the resistance team. I doubt that it will dethrone JTR lead team with BB8/Finn/Scav Rey/R2 but I'm interested to see how they will do in a second team.

Yet! ;)
    I am interested to see their interaction with Finn lead and SRey. It isn't worth breaking up JTR and the droids, but heck, Rose, Holdo, or Poe could all add solid debuffing, turn meter manipulation, and overall resistance (pun) to this solid B-tier team on defense or offense.
  • Options
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    Relic 5 Rose Tico...

Veteran Han is worst than Rose.

Unless Rose can do this too, you're sorely mistaken.

https://youtu.be/flt5KnpkUVs

https://youtu.be/ODkYhfanTAY

Also, these are from 4 months ago, pre rework. With that being said, maybe there's a Rose rework coming that will bring her up to this level, but since their release Rose has had nothing on the vets.
  • Polinski08
    88 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I am 100% ready for both GL Rey and Kylo. It was a sad day today to take VH and Rose to g13 and r3 and r5. Still at this point I am 250k crystals maybe more into all phases of the prerequisites. If I didnt already have the starting points that I did, it would easily be 500k crystals. If you are not willing to spend, I dont see anyone less than krackens and whales getting in the first few months.

I hope this Rose and VH turns many away so the eliteness can last longer. Now if these 2 GL toon kits are not raid boss like studs, it will be highly disappointing.
  • Options
    Polinski08 wrote: »
    I am 100% ready for both GL Rey and Kylo. It was a sad day today to take VH and Rose to g13 and r3 and r5. Still at this point I am 250k crystals maybe more into all phases of the prerequisites. If I didnt already have the starting points that I did, it would easily be 500k crystals. If you are not willing to spend, I dont see anyone less than krackens and whales getting in the first few months.

I hope this Rose and VH turns many away so the eliteness can last longer. Now if these 2 GL toon kits are not raid boss like studs, it will be highly disappointing.

Some of us f2p-low spenders will surprise you...not at event launch but certainly starting from 2 months+ on it.
  • Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Some of us f2p-low spenders will surprise you...not at event launch but certainly starting from 2 months+ on it.

Shh... they'll quit supporting our ftp game if they know they won't have an advantage for long.
  • Options
    Rose tico rework please
  • Options

Its 2 months of no one beating me so it's all good for me. I want more but not right away.
  • Options

Its 2 months of no one beating me so it's all good for me. I want more but not right away.

Good enough for me if it's good enough for you. Luckily the last mega kraken quitted right after GLs were revealed in my shard. Maybe some sleeper ones way down the ranks will emerge to the occasion of opportunity, doubt it though.