GS...really don't like it, but have to farm it!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I like GS not because it is fast or high dmg but .....
    It is my first toons that stands straight at low health
  • Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    I like GS not because it is fast or high dmg but .....
    It is my first toons that stands straight at low health

I'm sorry but I'm not buying that lol! It's really because he's fast and hits hard :D

Either that or you are an entomologist :p
  • Options
    I agree with the others.
    QGJ > Daka > Ahsoka
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    FYI Geonosian Soldier has to be the most mispronounced/misspelled name in the game.
    Well except for Uoaawrrorruruaroroar'U'
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Screw GS I'm still going all out Jedi, can hold top 20's. Yoda is more worth it in the long run
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • NyxX07
    58 posts Member
    Options
    I used to be first or top 5 of my old server (december) since few days and I don't use (never and ever) the fu***** GS.

Enjoy, it is possible !
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    That's just silly. He is not so OP that anyone has to have him. If you don't like him then don't waste your time farming him. He's not necessary to stay at the top
  • Options
    I'm rank 1 since 3 month now without him . And with only ftp chars ..
  • Options
    DV_27 wrote: »
    That's just silly. He is not so OP that anyone has to have him. If you don't like him then don't waste your time farming him. He's not necessary to stay at the top

But it is really fast and QGj can't kill it will assist, dooku can't stun it

Btw I hate that Jedi can't stand straight at low health

• Options
    I was there. Tried as long as I could... Eventually gave in. 24 days later he is 7* and no regrets. Happy farming.
  • Options
    wettshoes1 wrote: »
    Varlie wrote: »
    I don't have him and I just hit rank 5 in arena today. I've noticed a lot of my top 10 have him but not all. I'm seeing more Dooku, QGJ, Yoda on my server.

I'm usually am in the top 5 at payout and I don't use the bug (but the sound effects are cool).

I do however use Dooku QGJ and yoda :) and just to be alittle different I use Ashoka too ... There are at least 3 or 4 other toons (including that damned bug :p) that would power up my offense more, but Ashoka is fun and gets the job done :)

... But I'm probably the only person in the top 10 who uses Ashoka :#

I am wondering if I should invest more cantina points into ashoka, is she worth it? I need her 5 star anyway for Yoda

Imo, I would max QGJ and Daka before going for Ashoka. That being said, I would definitely say she's worth it. She is a very well rounded and versatile toon. She hits decently hard, she self heals, not too squishy and can party heal too. Oh yeah ... and fun to play :)

I have her 4 star, and just got qui gon to 5. So I might as well go for it
  • Options
    Play with team you like, it's a game. It supposed to be fun!
  • Options
    Nightlores wrote: »

Swarm to the face of your opponent with offense up = fun.
  • Options
    BeansDad wrote: »

photo_bugspray.jpg

• Options

photo_bugspray.jpg

Look out Poggle!!! Lol
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    raon7n.jpg

pick me, pick me!
  • Options

photo_bugspray.jpg

Love it! Lol

• Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    I don't have him and I just hit rank 5 in arena today. I've noticed a lot of my top 10 have him but not all. I'm seeing more Dooku, QGJ, Yoda on my server.

I'm usually am in the top 5 at payout and I don't use the bug (but the sound effects are cool).

I do however use Dooku QGJ and yoda :) and just to be alittle different I use Ashoka too ... There are at least 3 or 4 other toons (including that damned bug :p) that would power up my offense more, but Ashoka is fun and gets the job done :)

... But I'm probably the only person in the top 10 who uses Ashoka :#

I am wondering if I should invest more cantina points into ashoka, is she worth it? I need her 5 star anyway for Yoda

Imo, I would max QGJ and Daka before going for Ashoka. That being said, I would definitely say she's worth it. She is a very well rounded and versatile toon. She hits decently hard, she self heals, not too squishy and can party heal too. Oh yeah ... and fun to play :)

I have her 4 star, and just got qui gon to 5. So I might as well go for it

I would still max out QGJ and Daka 1st. QGJ is a superstar in the arena, and Daka is really great there too. Daka is a necessity for the harder dark side battles.