GS...really don't like it, but have to farm it!

Prev1
Wenyi
18 posts Member
GS is ugly. I really do not like it.

Now I am at the rank of arena between 20 to 50 in my server, more and more GS appeared...

Now I have to stop farming Barris for Yoda event, and farm GS first for preventing my rank dropping down.

Replies

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    so much whine....a lot of people dont like GS because he is an ugly bug...yes we know. Go away please.
  • Options
    Lol - I don't like him either but you can easily be in top 20 without him
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    At the same time, he is a very fast and easy farm. If you don't have anyone else to farm in cantina battles, why not just get him? He is still going to be good in the future.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    At the same time, he is a very fast and easy farm. If you don't have anyone else to farm in cantina battles, why not just get him? He is still going to be good in the future.

Imo If he/she hasn't maxed Dooku I would farm Dooku 1st
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    wettshoes1 wrote: »
    RAYRAY wrote: »

Imo If he/she hasn't maxed Dooku I would farm Dooku 1st

Hindsight is 20/20 but I probably would have farmed Dooku first too. As it stands, I am farming him now and GS is killing people on my arena team.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    I dont have him and I have no problems getting #1 daily in a mature server.

Now that his leader ability is fixed, I much rather have dooku.
  • Options
    Don't waste your time. He got neutered today. Thanks for letting us know in the update info today EA. Just thought they'd sneak it in there.
  • Options
    I don't like him because HE'S A NOBODY.

Most powerful character in the game QGJ, Sid, Dooku, whoever...fine.

Cypher nobodies like GS should be bottom tier and major characters should be top tier.
  • Options
    Don't waste your time. He got neutered today. Thanks for letting us know in the update info today EA. Just thought they'd sneak it in there.

What happened??

• Options
    I love GS. Would use him even if he was worse than Ugnaught.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options

Bug lover!! :p Lol
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options

where did you read this? I don't see anything in the update section of the forum.
  • Options
    New patch is coming to balance speed to power ratios and lowering offense of the faster guys while boosting the slower ones. Don't even waste your time with GS!

Meta shift incoming
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    that was last friday's update, the other poster said GS was nerfed today, I just wanted to know where the poster read this.
  • Options

What happened??

He is hitting like crap today. His basic is stronger than his swarm half the time. Averaging 2700 -3500. He's a bust now.

• Options
    I hate how minor characters are more meta than main characters. The top 20 on my server is ruled by GS, RG, and FOTP
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    that might just be bad RNG, Im still getting 1 hit ko'd in arena by GS regularly.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options

What happened??

He is hitting like crap today. His basic is stronger than his swarm half the time. Averaging 2700 -3500. He's a bust now.

Lol...
  • Options
    Wenyi wrote: »
    GS is ugly. I really do not like it.

Now I am at the rank of arena between 20 to 50 in my server, more and more GS appeared...

Now I have to stop farming Barris for Yoda event, and farm GS first for preventing my rank dropping down.

Lol im always on top 1 without him.
  • Options
    Chef5 wrote: »
    that might just be bad RNG, Im still getting 1 hit ko'd in arena by GS regularly.

Not sure. Went to strength gear challenge and he is lame there too.
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    I dont think he's been nerfed yet, but I fully expect GS and QGJ to be nerfed when the new update drops..that will be a sad day.
  • Options

Hehe! Well his gun makes a cool sound :) and Poggle can fly while attack so Im happy
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have him and I just hit rank 5 in arena today. I've noticed a lot of my top 10 have him but not all. I'm seeing more Dooku, QGJ, Yoda on my server.
  • Options
    It looks so funny when the ai geo soldier has a damage over time on him and he does basic attack though.
    Tekken 7
  • Options

Hehe! Well his gun makes a cool sound :) and Poggle can fly while attack so Im happy

So easy to please!!! Wish the wife were more like that! lol :p

• wettshoes1
    271 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    I don't have him and I just hit rank 5 in arena today. I've noticed a lot of my top 10 have him but not all. I'm seeing more Dooku, QGJ, Yoda on my server.

I'm usually am in the top 5 at payout and I don't use the bug (but the sound effects are cool).

I do however use Dooku QGJ and yoda :) and just to be alittle different I use Ashoka too ... There are at least 3 or 4 other toons (including that damned bug :p) that would power up my offense more, but Ashoka is fun and gets the job done :)

... But I'm probably the only person in the top 10 who uses Ashoka :#

**edit** make that only person on my server in the top 20 who uses her :#

Post edited by wettshoes1 on
  • Options

I'm usually am in the top 5 at payout and I don't use the bug (but the sound effects are cool).

I do however use Dooku QGJ and yoda :) and just to be alittle different I use Ashoka too ... There are at least 3 or 4 other toons (including that damned bug :p) that would power up my offense more, but Ashoka is fun and gets the job done :)

I am wondering if I should invest more cantina points into ashoka, is she worth it? I need her 5 star anyway for Yoda
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully GS doesn't get nerfed!
    3CkVsPJ.jpg?1

Too many victims of Good Shots from GS :D
    70uI0O5.jpg

I am wondering if I should invest more cantina points into ashoka, is she worth it? I need her 5 star anyway for Yoda

@IAmException I'm farming Ahsoka in both my accounts. She's worth it as she became viable after the patch. Anyways you will need 5 Jedis for Yoda so why not 7* her.
  • Options

Imo, I would max QGJ and Daka before going for Ashoka. That being said, I would definitely say she's worth it. She is a very well rounded and versatile toon. She hits decently hard, she self heals, not too squishy and can party heal too. Oh yeah ... and fun to play :)
  • Options
    Definitely max Daka before doing Ahsoka, hard to get through DS missions without Daka.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762