Military might tier 2, relic$ 7 clones = useless, rebels OK

2Next

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Mine were overkill by far, but yours should be able to pull it off. What are their speeds? If they're modded too slow it can spoil a good run.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @CrispyFett following above advice? Spamming event special in round 1 or 2? Smokescreen CLS or Han/Chewie? Chewie is especially helpful as he is immune to ability block if you applied the second zeta.

What are your mods?

Thanks for the tip!

I took Chewbacca to R3 just to be sure (it was time anyways), so I used him with R5 Han, and R4 CLS, G12+5 R2, G12+2 C-3PO. 125-154 speed mods on everyone, except R2 who got Griveous' mods to increase survivability. I spammed event special whenever it was available, and usually put smokescreen on CLS.
  • Options
    Protection crosses for everyone, and as much protection as I could get on cody

1lbr07hztlp6.png

ulnq4j7cy2sw.png
  • Vendi1983
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    @Redrum75 nicely done! Congrats.
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    I was almost able to auto Tier 2 on my first try with R4 CLS, R7 Han, R7 Chewie, R7 R2, and R3 3P0. Probably capable of autoing, didn't want to spend the time to find out.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I 3* both tiers with only 2 G12 and 3 R1

ndcvcw1xp839.png

y7af6uoety8r.jpeg

• PepsiAddict
    311 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Thanks guys! I just spammed the special ability through the entire battle 😂
    j62hdg1xznei.png
    ot8n3ugvyn5n.png
    qm07kzd99dc2.png
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Options
    Talifer wrote: »
    I managed Tier 2 with CLS (G12), Hand (r5), Chewie (G12), C3PO (G12) and R2 (G12), that seems pretty cheap compared to other Tier 2s

Tier 2? What kind of mods did you have on them? I had an R5 R2 that didn't make it to P8 because of all of the AoEs.

Sorry response is a little late. My mods are decent but they're not my arena mods I didn't remod for this event, managed it on my second try. C3PO and R2 do get wittled down over the 8 rounds but the event special is also a heal so you can keep them topped up to help them make it to the start of the last round at least.
    Maybe I got lucky with TM on the final round but I made sure CLS didn't have his unique buff going into it, Hans opener followed by CLS buff then special (now ignoring taunt) gives 6 attacks from the trio which put EP down straight away.
  • Options
    Finished Tier 2 with
    r7 Fives (lead)
    r7 ARC
    r7 Echo
    r5 Rex
    r4 Chewie

Spam the special. Nuke with Rex when available. Have Echo's and Chewie's dispels ready on wave 4 and wave 7 to to get rid of taunt in order to attack the Deathtroopers asap. Have Rex's cleanse/tenacity up ready for wave 4 and wave 8.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @CrispyFett following above advice? Spamming event special in round 1 or 2? Smokescreen CLS or Han/Chewie? Chewie is especially helpful as he is immune to ability block if you applied the second zeta.

What are your mods?

Thanks for all the input! I was finally able to beat it (after numerous tries and a little luck from RNG). I ended up moving my arena mods to my rebel team and it worked out
  • Options
    wow, thanks for the tips people put here, i did beat tier 2, yay :)
  • Options
    I used zody and the 501st clones. Zody was r3, rex r4, echo r6, arc, and fives at 7.

Event is also pretty hard. You want to start p8 with Rex as high in tm as possible with his buff ready to go. From there you just clean house.
  • Options
    Tier 2 at 2 ✨ with...
    G12 CLS - Han - Chewie - C3-P0 and R4 Fives.
    Lost Fives in the final round.

Hope that helps for next time.