Military might tier 2, relic$ 7 clones = useless, rebels OK

Prev1
Lockslay
138 posts Member
edited March 2020
You spent 2h of your life trying to decide a team that can survive this challenge, spend a zeta on clone, another 35min of your life to get finally to phase 8/8 then you cannot even have a SINGLE turn with your expensive ALL RELIC 7 clones??? Come on! I know that a lot of genius will come here to say their praise to the Devs, so please save your time. We need just miracle tips to get the tier 2
Post edited by Lockslay on

Replies

• Options
    3ekir6n2ubm2.png
  • Options
    Soldiers stunned rex, vader AoE killed rex, fives gone rex return, thrawn fractured rex, palp stunned everyone (even me), safe AoE again, re-killed rex, screensaver ... The end

Rebels can even pass through p4
  • Vendi1983
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Rebels. Spam the event special in round one. Ended with everyone full health, only R2 out of protection.
  • Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Rebels. Spam the event special in round one. Ended with everyone full health, only R2 out of protection.

Tier 2??? I tried but they killed me in 3rd round... Han/chewie relic 4, Luke, R2, c3 no relics :-(
  • Jefferx
    362 posts Member
    Options
    Guildmate got tier 2 with a full rebel team r5. Cls, han, chewie r2d2 and c3po. I think it’s the current best team. Clone even r7 do not pass tier 2.
  • Options
    Lockslay wrote: »

Tier 2??? I tried but they killed me in 3rd round... Han/chewie relic 4, Luke, R2, c3 no relics :-(

Recommended is relic 5, if you've paid attention to the forums tier 2 is hard even if you meet recommended level
  • Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Jefferx wrote: »
    Guildmate got tier 2 with a full rebel team r5. Cls, han, chewie r2d2 and c3po. I think it’s the current best team. Clone even r7 do not pass tier 2.

I've got clones to 8/8 but I couldn't even take a turn! As you can see in the picture I posted... The only damage taken was due the counter attacks
  • Options

Recommended is relic 5, if you've paid attention to the forums tier 2 is hard even if you meet recommended level

When it comes to PVE in SWGOH, "recommended" isn't.
  • Options
    u3tt6kq1byjc.jpg

11vurx0vk9ar.jpg

k3hgpigjm8a1.jpg

Took a few goes, not perfect but i'll get it next time
  • Options
    I managed Tier 2 with CLS (G12), Hand (r5), Chewie (G12), C3PO (G12) and R2 (G12), that seems pretty cheap compared to other Tier 2s
  • Options
    I tried Tier 2 once with G12 CLS/3PO/Chewie, R4 R2 and R4 Han and nearly won. I expect I’ll be able to finish my 1st Challenge Tier 2 here.
  • Options
    CG's idea of new content is adding the same stuff but with bullet sponge enemies.
  • Options
    Talifer wrote: »
    I managed Tier 2 with CLS (G12), Hand (r5), Chewie (G12), C3PO (G12) and R2 (G12), that seems pretty cheap compared to other Tier 2s

Tier 2? What kind of mods did you have on them? I had an R5 R2 that didn't make it to P8 because of all of the AoEs.
  • Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    Options
    MY FAULT! I hadn't used the event special skill!!! :-(
  • Vendi1983
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    That'll do it.
  • Options
    Potato211 wrote: »
    CG's idea of new content is adding the same stuff but with bullet sponge enemies.

They've specifically stated that they don't consider this new content, but people will still complain because... science?
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    They other new tiers would give out a bonus 2 zeta’s for first run but not this event ?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Potato211 wrote: »

They've specifically stated that they don't consider this new content, but people will still complain because... science?

I can't believe they call this "new content" they say isn't new content "new content!" lol

t1 was fine, pretty close to mythic
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    They other new tiers would give out a bonus 2 zeta’s for first run but not this event ?

This one had mythic tier previously so not exactly first time.
  • Options
    You can auto T2 up until P6. Easiest one so far until the final phase then it's down hill. A few more goes will be fine though
  • Pentagon
    101 posts Member
    Options
    I did it with

G8 Zeta Cody Lead
    R7 Fives
    R7 Rex
    R7 Echo
    R5 Arc Trooper

Trick seemed to be, keeping Five alive. Had his taunt up for whole 8 rounds. With his protection regain from Cody lead, + all his counter attacks and TM gain he just stayed at full health/prot. Rex seemed to be the one being nickled and dimed by aoes so I always called him with Fives assist to get that 5% prot regain.

Vs. Krennic, I found that I wanted to have Arc turret command on fives to dispel the taunts quickly. When I went for death troopers first, Krennic killed fives... So I killed Krennic first after that. Death Troopers next.

On round 8, I got lucky the time I did it. Emperor didn't stun anyone, allowing me to kill thrawn, then palps, then vader. But I think it's possible Thrawn then Vader is correct kill order. Vader's ultimate did kill Fives and then Arc Trooper. But I was able to just stay alive long enough to whether the stuns and Rex Ultimate everyone, one by one.

It's possible, GL y'all!
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • EdSolo
    422 posts Member
    Options
    Did I just get lucky on tier 2? I used CLS, Han, Chewie, R2 and C-3PO. All G12 with either 4 or 5 G12 pieces on them. Nothing really special mod-wise either. First round hit retribution special for everyone, then just started killing troopers. Would use smoke screen to leave CLS open since he is the easiest to regen protection on.
  • Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Finally! Done!o1ca3h83sket.png
  • Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Pentagon wrote: »
    I did it with

G8 Zeta Cody Lead
    R7 Fives
    R7 Rex
    R7 Echo
    R5 Arc Trooper

Trick seemed to be, keeping Five alive. Had his taunt up for whole 8 rounds. With his protection regain from Cody lead, + all his counter attacks and TM gain he just stayed at full health/prot. Rex seemed to be the one being nickled and dimed by aoes so I always called him with Fives assist to get that 5% prot regain.

Vs. Krennic, I found that I wanted to have Arc turret command on fives to dispel the taunts quickly. When I went for death troopers first, Krennic killed fives... So I killed Krennic first after that. Death Troopers next.

On round 8, I got lucky the time I did it. Emperor didn't stun anyone, allowing me to kill thrawn, then palps, then vader. But I think it's possible Thrawn then Vader is correct kill order. Vader's ultimate did kill Fives and then Arc Trooper. But I was able to just stay alive long enough to whether the stuns and Rex Ultimate everyone, one by one.

It's possible, GL y'all!

My clones are R7 but was definitely easier with rebels
  • CrispyFett
    1010 posts Member
    Options
    Pentagon wrote: »
    I did it with

G8 Zeta Cody Lead
    R7 Fives
    R7 Rex
    R7 Echo
    R5 Arc Trooper

It's possible, GL y'all!

My clones are R7 but was definitely easier with rebels

What were your rebels like? Having trouble in tier 2 (and i realize im below the recs) with R4 CLS, han & Chewie, G12 r2 and 3po
  • Vendi1983
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    @CrispyFett following above advice? Spamming event special in round 1 or 2? Smokescreen CLS or Han/Chewie? Chewie is especially helpful as he is immune to ability block if you applied the second zeta.

What are your mods?
  • Options
    Rex lead: r5 (speed)
    Arc, echo, fives : r7 (mods offence, no need speed)
    Chewy : g12 (mods speed)
    I did the tier2 with above team.

Strategy:
    Use fives taunt up, and then use bonus skill available.
    Nobody can kill fives as he recover his health
    Chewy guard rex. No problem for rex

Before entering to phase 8, you need a loaded tm on rex, so at phase7 you need some arranged tm strategy,

If you did it correctly, you will be able to use rex tenacity up to everyone, then use rex nuke on vader asap, the rest fall easily. (probably chewy will die and fives should sacrifice, so dont try taunt fives with calling assist)
  • Options
    Rex lead echo,arc,fives + c3po cleared tier 2 for me
    Lost fives +3po wave 8
    Clones R7 c3po R1
  • CrispyFett
    1010 posts Member
    Options
    @CrispyFett following above advice? Spamming event special in round 1 or 2? Smokescreen CLS or Han/Chewie? Chewie is especially helpful as he is immune to ability block if you applied the second zeta.

What are your mods?

Yes, span special rounds 1 & 2. Just started smokescreening cls & han more often. No 2nd zeta chewie. got to last round few minutes ago, lost 3po in like round 6. have han modded for cc and cd, chewie offense and cc, 3p0 potency & speed, cls pot & speed, R2 off & tenacity