Congratulations Mark Dickenson (Regarding Hyperspace Bundle)

2Next

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Well your opinion differs from mine and you’re not following the discussion of this thread if you think I’m complaining.

It was said that the community is toxic, full of complaints. While that may be true, I also believe that could be reduced with an active community manager that engages the community.

When the update dropped the other day and some issues popped up, crumb was on it, posting in several threads, which I think actually stopped a lot of negativity right off the bat. I think it was awesome and how things should be handled. That was a super rare occasion though and hopefully it’s a sign of how he will be handling things from here on out.

I’m not the kind of player that needs that level of communication, I do just fine finding out information when I can and deal with not having information when I can’t.

I don’t come to the forums to complain, I understand drop rates, RNG, the nature of FTP games, etc..., but a lot of players don’t and come here and complain or let off steam or ask questions. It’s understandable and Star Wars fans are a little fanatic sometimes, always have been.

It’s very possible that I’m wrong and that crumb jumping in and putting out fires the other day wasn’t the way to go. I bet this community is more understanding than you think and a little more interaction from CG would go a long way to building a healthier relationship with the player base.
    I am up to date on the conversation.

I'm asking what promise they reneged on, because there were multiple mentions of going back on promises with no mention of what those promises are, as well as a great deal of suggestion that Mark Dickenson is doing something wrong by not personally addressing the community despite the fact that is literally not his job.

So again, what promise are you saying they went back on?
    Still not a he.