Geos attacked my g12 jawa scavenger before any of my g11 jawas

Like the title says but this is new. I always use my jawas and the reason i took scavenger to g12 was so that he wouldn't be targeted.
Anyone else experience this? We're geos changed despite CG saying they wouldnt change this interaction?

Replies

• Options
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    The reason scavenger isn't usually targeted is because he stealths. Doesn't always work out.

But no, nothing changed.
  • Options
    I have a hard time believing either of these. I have tested by moving mods and altering health and have reliably predicted and had play out the same attack pattern for many many gac rounds. It has always been my lowest hp charachter in order to the highest, every....time. Until today.
  • Options
    Jawas never were a guaranteed win against Geos... some times you win some times you lose. Gear doesn’t change AI targeting
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    geos always seem to target 1 of my toons, but i've never noticed a clear pattern in which one they target. Geos having better targetting (focus fire) than other teams is not even something i'm sure about, it might just be my selective memory.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vomit4Sale wrote: »
    I have a hard time believing either of these. I have tested by moving mods and altering health and have reliably predicted and had play out the same attack pattern for many many gac rounds. It has always been my lowest hp charachter in order to the highest, every....time. Until today.

Is it possible that "many many" is a small sample size or that you dont recall all of your battles correctly?

• Options
    The 1 you want fastest is JE.

Otherwise GBA can sweep immediately
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Play with cheese and sometimes it melts......
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    All the above
  • Options
    I 100% agree with the guy who started the thread. It’s the reason I found this thread cuz I search as to why my jawa scavenger is target every single time by geos no matter what regardless of any changes I make to my Jawas. Anyone who says that they didn’t change this to make it that way to appease the crybabies whining how their bugs we’re getting destroyed by less modded toons, is either lying or an ****.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    The only way to make that team work reliably is to make your Engineer fast enough to TM boost the rest before the Geos move, so Scavenger can get into stealth. Otherwise it's always a roll of the dice that your scavenger just gets waxed right away.

Do yourself a favor and find a better Geo counter though. Even if you win with Jawas it's likely to be a messy, low-banner victory.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Nateo wrote: »
    I 100% agree with the guy who started the thread. It’s the reason I found this thread cuz I search as to why my jawa scavenger is target every single time by geos no matter what regardless of any changes I make to my Jawas. Anyone who says that they didn’t change this to make it that way to appease the crybabies whining how their bugs we’re getting destroyed by less modded toons, is either lying or an ****.

Jawas aren't that good.
    There's no conspiracy here,
    Try better counters.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    The only way to make that team work reliably is to make your Engineer fast enough to TM boost the rest before the Geos move, so Scavenger can get into stealth. Otherwise it's always a roll of the dice that your scavenger just gets waxed right away.

Do yourself a favor and find a better Geo counter though. Even if you win with Jawas it's likely to be a messy, low-banner victory.

Absolutely right on both points. If you aren't stealthing JS immediately your fate rests with RNG. Otherwise, up to a certain gear level, it's basically a guaranteed, albeit low scoring, victory.

Jawas are ok to throw up against some lesser TW defenders, but not ideal for GA. In other words, if you have them already, great, use them wisely. Otherwise forget they exist.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »

Absolutely right on both points. If you aren't stealthing JS immediately your fate rests with RNG. Otherwise, up to a certain gear level, it's basically a guaranteed, albeit low scoring, victory.

Jawas are ok to throw up against some lesser TW defenders, but not ideal for GA. In other words, if you have them already, great, use them wisely. Otherwise forget they exist.

^this absolutely right . If you have them geared and have nothing else to use against geos yeah use them wisely, otherwise they are a team that should be used when you have taken 4 battles on a team and need a suicide squad lol .
  • Options
    And I know a guy who insists that Geos will always attack Nightsister Zombie over and over and over and over and over ad nauseum and never attack any other character regardless of Taunt. Even had a convincing video of this cheesy counter.
    So I tried it. My GAC experience disagrees rather vehemently with the previous conclusion.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    The very definition of anecdotal!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

The very definition of ambiguous lol
  • Options
    Treeburner wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

The very definition of ambiguous lol

The very definition of not being the definition of something ambiguously anecdotal.