• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    That's not how tracking drop rates work xD
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Don't ask these questions, you'll always get the parrots with their 33%. Tell 33% to the 383738 Jedi consular fighter shards I get in the hyena bomber battle compared to the barely 2 or 3 in 15 battles I get for the bomber. Or to the 383737 ig-86 shards I get in the vulture droid battle.

Don’t ever tell anyone the actual, proven-a-hundred-times drop rate. You’ll just get the parrots with their stories about obvious rigging that aren’t backed up by evidence.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    TJax wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I’ve been tracking rh Finn. Here is my data. 31.67% so far, variant due to small sample size. If I cut out the first week, I’m 34.25%. I’ll bet someone out there had awesome results week one, and less awesome since.

How are your JC fighter shard drops?

No idea, haven’t tracked that part

I think you missed why I asked.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    There are some that go fast and others rly slow,now lately,i finished anakin and my juhani is at 71/100 right now and i forgot when i started farming for her,also note that she started at 3 stars couse she was a marquee,so there is a huge discrepancy on those,in general the shards drops are ok,but for gear they are trash,except cryotechs rly,i cant complain about those somehow.
  • Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Don't ask these questions, you'll always get the parrots with their 33%. Tell 33% to the 383738 Jedi consular fighter shards I get in the hyena bomber battle compared to the barely 2 or 3 in 15 battles I get for the bomber. Or to the 383737 ig-86 shards I get in the vulture droid battle.

That’s awesome! Gear for days in the shard store, congratulations.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • TJax
    101 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I’ve been tracking rh Finn. Here is my data. 31.67% so far, variant due to small sample size. If I cut out the first week, I’m 34.25%. I’ll bet someone out there had awesome results week one, and less awesome since.

How are your JC fighter shard drops?

No idea, haven’t tracked that part

I think you missed why I asked.

Maybe, but I can guarantee if the drop rate on JC starship was higher than 33% we would all know about it because there would be evidence from someone that has tracked it. Somehow when I farm hyena bomber I don’t get rich off the shard currency from JC, but my hyena shards drop about 33%. I wish I had @Drazhar luck!