Geo vs NS cleanse fix?

NobleJEW
9 posts Member
edited March 2020
Hey CG, geos vs ns, when alpha or poggle go to cleanse stun geos it doesn’t cleanse them. When are you going to get off your butts and actually fix this? It’s the hundreds of thousands of dollars you bring in why not actually fix your game? Stop wasting time on “art work” and fix broken mechanics in your game. It’s pathetic how bugged this game is.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Well that deescalated quickly.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    NobleJEW wrote: »
    Hey CG, geos vs ns, when alpha or poggle go to cleanse stun geos it doesn’t cleanse them. When are you going to get off your butts and actually fix this? It’s the hundreds of thousands of dollars you bring in why not actually fix your game? Stop wasting time on “art work” and fix broken mechanics in your game. It’s pathetic how bugged this game is.

I already questioned this awhile ago. Plague prevents allied dispels. So, that means that they can't cleanse stuns. I know it stinks. Also, please don't be so negative without checking first.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    WAI. Plague from NS prevent all cleanses.

I know plague prevents it. I’m taking about characters that don’t have plague that are still not cleansing.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Video?
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

Nothing Noble about you it seems. Another cryer.
  • Options
    Beyol wrote: »
    Hey CG, geos vs ns, when alpha or poggle go to cleanse stun geos it doesn’t cleanse them. When are you going to get off your butts and actually fix this? It’s the hundreds of thousands of dollars you bring in why not actually fix your game? Stop wasting time on “art work” and fix broken mechanics in your game. It’s pathetic how bugged this game is. Very few people give two sh*ts about your bad art work and care more for game mechanics. Or does your team really have no skill in fixing things?

Nothing Noble about you it seems. Another cryer.

Maybe it's an oxymoron?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

I know plague prevents it. I’m taking about characters that don’t have plague that are still not cleansing.

Not cleansing or not being cleansed, there is a difference.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Is there?

Poggle and GBA both have cleanses. OP has another bug stunned and says the cleanse isn't working.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Is there?

Poggle and GBA both have cleanses. OP has another bug stunned and says the cleanse isn't working.

Yes, if there is a misunderstanding or misuse of the words, this can lead to a misunderstanding of the ability and its effects.

Poggle having plage, can still cleans others who do not.

The way the OP stated:
    I’m taking about characters that don’t have plague that are still not cleansing.

Which could be stating that poggle doesnt have plague and is "cleansing" others, but it fails because the target has plague. Which is how plague works.

The correct usage would be cleansed, which shows it's the target not being "cleansed" and not the caster of cleanse, who is the one not "cleansing".

I'm just trying to make sure we are talking about the same thing.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Gotcha.

OP, as always, a video is really necessary to see what is happening.