milknudders is my line id
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    @Syth_Hunter here are some videos of you team on D
    Your win
    https://youtu.be/7MFxw7GabUA

Your loss
    https://youtu.be/n7gBeMYJdxs

That's pretty cool, I always wondered how my team preformed on D. Thank for posting them.
  • Options
    milknudders is my line id

What's a line Id? I've heard others talk about it too.
  • Options
    @scuba what app did you use to create the videos?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I play on PC with Andy have a screen recorder there. on my phone i use AZ recoreder
  • WDW
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Not sure why I didn't think of looking here before. I'm on the server as well. WDW. Have we got a line chat group?
  • WDW
    23 posts Member
    Options
    wdw09 my line id if anyone wants to add me
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    @RemusQui_Spiuar Good sniping. I think you beat me by a minute
    JSnw5Tm.png
  • Options
    He seems to snip me when I have time to play at payout too.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    He didn't snipe me beat me to snipe 1
  • WDW
    23 posts Member
    Options
  • WDW
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Scuba you nicked me down to 11th a minute before my payout. I'm UK timezone. What's yours? Would be nice to be left alone for my payout lol
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    WDW wrote: »
    Scuba you nicked me down to 11th a minute before my payout. I'm UK timezone. What's yours? Would be nice to be left alone for my payout lol

I did, my applogies? I usually don't get to play around my payout time but I also try to stay out arena within the last 20 minutes of the hour, so I am not hurting those that do. I must have missed the time. I will try to keep a better eye on it.
  • WDW
    23 posts Member
    Options
    WDW wrote: »

I did, my applogies? I usually don't get to play around my payout time but I also try to stay out arena within the last 20 minutes of the hour, so I am not hurting those that do. I must have missed the time. I will try to keep a better eye on it.

It's no problem. I thought it unusual for you to be on round that time, but thought it would be a good chance to mention it via this thread.

You have to play all day now in arena otherwise you just drop like a stone so no worries and your team is a rough one to beat by the way!!

Are you using line app? If so search me out wdw09 can maybe talk on there. Good luck and thanks for your understanding.

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I am using line I sent you a message the other day. By the way I recorded the fight I will post here in a few
  • WDW
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have anything on my line app for the message? My profile picture same as here wdw09

And be interested to see the video for sure Thankyou.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    It is I actually sent you another message.
    My line I'd is scuba75
  • TSiTaS
    53 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hello WDW! I thought your payout was several hours before mine but I was wrong. I am GMT+3 so 2 hours before yours. I don't mess with other people payouts as long as I know them, so nice to know yours.

So far I know the following europeans :
    TSiTaS and Aramil -> gmt + 3
    Dino -> gmt + 2
    WDW -> gmt +1
    Syth ->gmt - 5
    Post edited by TSiTaS on
  • Syth_Hunter
    414 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Syth -> gmt - 5
    Post edited by Syth_Hunter on
  • WDW
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Hi all. Glad we can organise something and thanks for the heads up on timezones I will make sure I don't play round those time zones and interfere with your payouts.

I seem to be having trouble with people adding me via the line app I still don't have a request showing up and I found a completely different scuba when I searched. Hopefully we can find a way of your on there.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • DelmonYoung
    240 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Greetings!
    I'm Delmon Ciiid'r on your server.

I decided that I should sign up for an account on here in order to find a guild or you guys are going to leave me in the dust.

Oh, and I don't like my user name in the game or on here, but haven't decided on a new one yet. Looks like I will change on sunday!

• Options
    Welcome to the forums Delmon, I've been keeping an eye on your Droid team as I think they have their day coming when the Jawa Engineer coming out soon.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @syh_hunter well played today. Delayed me long enough I only go 5th. 2 seconds late on beating Dew. Happy battles! B)
  • Options
    @syh_hunter well played today. Delayed me long enough I only go 5th. 2 seconds late on beating Dew. Happy battles! B)

I was set to strike at the top spot and I got the "Your position has changed" with only one battle left. Ended up finishing 11th.