2Next

Replies

• Options
    Barris (L)
    Lumi
    GS
    QGJ/Sid
    Daka

Can pretty much auto through to the last 2 stages so no need for a B team.
  • Options
    I think most people misunderstood this thread. It's not a "hey look at my squad I can complete GW, cheers for me thread". It's a " what squad do I leave the AI to play when people encounter my node."
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Mish mash of whats left over
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I start and finish with

QJG (L)
    Lumi
    JC
    Eeth
    Sid

I usually lose a few lower level guys as fodder on a couple of nodes.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    I run this main, which normally makes it through intact, with using 4 man suicides on the last 5 nodes, but sub on an as needed basis depending on what type of toon I've lost from the main.

Main Team:
    Barriss (Lead, health and healing)
    Lum (damage and healing)
    Sid (heal immunity, damage over time)
    QGJ (high damage, assisted)
    Chewie (takes damage and never dies thanks to the 3 ways he can heal)

Daka
    Asaj
    Talia
    Kylo
    Ansk
    Poggie
    IG 86
    JC
    Vader
    RG
    Mace
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    Finish every day w:

Lumi
    Biggs
    JC
    Rey
    Sid

Don't have a B team. Everyone else can be called up as cannon fodder.
  • Options
    Usually my First Order team. They can't survive the long run with no healer, so I put them in Node 12 and clean house. Sometimes (today) have to bring them in on Node 11 and see if they can push through to the end.
    Phasma 7*, Kylo 6*, FOO 5*, FOTP 5*, FOST 4*, all L70 G8 A7.
  • Options
    Pffft, Droid team, how ordinary. B)
    Finished today with a Anakin-turn-meter-up concept team of Yoda (L), Anakin, Ahsoka, RG, Daka. Not a single one of them is 7*, RG isn't even purple geared and team power barely hit 21k. Still managed to get Anakin to attack 5-7 times, pretty cute. And Ahsoka beat Sidious one-on-one. :D
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    ChazSunray wrote: »
    I thought GW teams were based on whatever arena team a person had going at that moment, not GW team. If I am mistaken, could someone please point me to the official information? Thanks!

I think it's GW. I often meet teams that are 7* and make no sense to use them in Arena due to lack of attacking power, they are based on self-heal and survivability that are crucial for GW. That's why we often meet Lumi, Chewie, Sid, JC and Ventress there.
  • Options
    Always have Barriss Lead, Luminara, Dooku, and Sid. Then my adds depend on who I'm fighting.
  • Options
    My Team I use is QGJ(L) Yoda Rey Lumi JC all maxed out: if for any reason I need fill ins I have GS, Eeth, Kit, Old Ben, Leia, FoTP, RG, Poe, Dooku, Sid, Phasma, Daka, Kylo, Ahsoka also all maxed lol
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    I thought GW teams were based on whatever arena team a person had going at that moment, not GW team. If I am mistaken, could someone please point me to the official information? Thanks!

I think it's GW. I often meet teams that are 7* and make no sense to use them in Arena due to lack of attacking power, they are based on self-heal and survivability that are crucial for GW. That's why we often meet Lumi, Chewie, Sid, JC and Ventress there.

The power level of the teams you're matched against are based on your highest power level that you won with in Arena. The team composition that you face are opponents GW teams. At least that was the case a couple of months ago before the last two fix-it patches.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • SithLordWizzerButt
    35 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I start with 3* Gear 7 QGJ 5* gear 7lumi 4* gear 5 baris 5* gear 7 JC and 3* gear 5 ashoka then once qgj n ashoka die witch is around node 8 or so i switch to the 3 good droids each gear 7 and 6* baris and JC/lumi i have poggle but hes not geared up enough and with meta being speed now i dont wanna finish i got on the wagon late i started playing in january or feb i farmed the good chars and bought droids without knowing they were the meta at the time so lol but i spread myself to thin when buying shards so now im playing catch up so i just started a new acct yesterday am lvl 39 bought droids and jedi bought the dark side pack and a pack of crystals and am currently at rank 20 -11 bracket yesterday and today
  • Options
    Been using Ewok team to start along with lumi almost go thru 8 battles usually without switching. Than my all sith team with Daka finishes out the rest with Daka. I'm jus fan of the siths, by all mean I can run droids like everyone else but I enjoy dark side teams and right now ewoks I'm having fun with.
  • ChazSunray
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »

@Irrlicht : OK, thanks! I always just figured the teams in the 50s and 60s that I faced in GW were just ftp players using whatever limited toons they had for their arena, because once I get to node 7 or 8 I start seeing 70s teams that I am used to facing in arena. I usually only see Chewie and inferior/less-popular toons on the non-capped teams.
  • Options
    I typically start with Qui-Gon (lead), Ahsoka, Luminara, Rey and Geonosian Soldier and go through most of it like that but towards the end I'll shift out Ahsoka for Old Daka and sometimes Qui-Gon bites the dust and if so I switch in Sidious to lead. I have another two teams to throw in but they are on standby.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Today I finished with
    Vader (L) 4* Gear 8
    Veers 4* Gear 8
    Stormtrooper 4* Gear 8
    Royal Guard 4* Gear 7
    Magmatrooper 3* Gear 6

My A team is a maxed out 27k+ power squad, but I try to give people fun teams to face when I finish.
  • Options
    Last node , I always pull back and try to do it with a B or C squad with no healing. Deaths at the end are less scary, throw in the weak and beware of the oppositions Sid vampiring off your dead.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    I finished with a lvl 50 ewok elder and snowtrooper today.