Fix the dodges

Kosar
84 posts Member
I know there's multiple threads about this. I am fairly sure the dramatic increase in dodging was a way to mitigate the high damage output of most characters. But it needs to be fixed. Asap.

Watching the same group in 3 fights dodge a perfect 15 of 15 on 3 consecutive AoE in multiple fights in a row with nothing but Dooku dodge buff is absurd. To do that a total of 9 times (45 dodges total, in a row, are you kidding me?) and then proceed to dodge anywhere from 3 to 12 single target attacks .... Just what....

Not pushing the issue on this ridiculous ninja dodge buff only spells massive trouble for the game as a whole if it is not corrected before enacting the hp and fortitude buffs that have been unveiled.

Stop putting band aids on thinks that need stitches because all you are doing is opening more wounds.

Replies

• Options
    How are people suppose to beat call assist, speed meta squads that kill 2-3 members of your team before you even have a chance to use an ability?

Answer is dodge. The game is finally starting to get more balanced and now people have a chance against speed meta teams. Try changing your line up, farming other characters and get max gear. I've done this and have no problem against speed meta teams or dooku lead teams.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure what you see today is the RESULT of them fixing dodge.

Careful what you wish for...
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    I'm glad dodge works, otherwise the only way to play is speed + damage ... Now my control / stun team actually has a fighting chance against Poggle / GS / QGJ / 86 / 88 / Rey teams.
    Do you really want no defence available to any character? How is that a good thing?
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    I agree the dodge is happening WAY more than should. I've been playing since November last year and only recently have I seen this ridiculous amount of dodging.

I had Sid dodge every attack until my whole team was dead. where is the fun in that?

having dodge now and again to offset speed/damage is one thing but EVERY attack dodged is lame and not fun at all
  • Dirlyn
    160 posts Member
    Options
    bad RNG. it sucks, deal with it. working as intended.
    I don't care anymore. I tried to be nice, I tried to speak my concerns... you trolls just brought me to the dark side. Way to go. Working as intended.
  • Options
    Dirlyn wrote: »
    bad RNG. it sucks, deal with it. working as intended.

Have a snickers Brah

Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Options
    It works nice to me. Now I can beat teams with Dooku putting Dooku as leader as well.
  • Options
    The thing is that a single dodge is valued at an entire turn meter. Sooo teams that are created to take advantage of speed should be countered entirely by a single leader ability?
    This game has characters that use this ability called taunt that helps to buy a turn against speed teams.