Who's "fault" is the central plot and its progression in the Star Wars saga?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Ugh I can't post a phone for my life. It's so bad fml.

Any way I can't quote.properly atm.
    Ahsoka vs Vader is the total teaser in the trailer for the season of rebels now. It's being built up that they are gonna fight, but I'm honestly not sure if the fight happened yet. I been slightly outta the loop for a bit now.And even Google couldn't tell me so eh. All I found was footage from 2015 that I already saw?

But like we already know what happens, because obviously Darth Vader is in the Return of the Jedi so we know Ahsoka can't win.
    It does affect the tensions a bit, but it's no less sad and we can always hold onto that glimmer.of.hope that something else happens to her. She survives but is injured, has to flee, maybe she goes into exile just like Luke. Can she still be alive in Rogue One/TFA but she would be quite old. Older than Luke Skywalker at least.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Plagueis
    It's obvious really. And will be more so come Ep VIII
  • Options
    Sheev Palpatine/Darth Sidious
    Ugh I can't post a phone for my life. It's so bad fml.

Any way I can't quote.properly atm.
    Ahsoka vs Vader is the total teaser in the trailer for the season of rebels now. It's being built up that they are gonna fight, but I'm honestly not sure if the fight happened yet. I been slightly outta the loop for a bit now.And even Google couldn't tell me so eh. All I found was footage from 2015 that I already saw?

But like we already know what happens, because obviously Darth Vader is in the Return of the Jedi so we know Ahsoka can't win.
    It does affect the tensions a bit, but it's no less sad and we can always hold onto that glimmer.of.hope that something else happens to her. She survives but is injured, has to flee, maybe she goes into exile just like Luke. Can she still be alive in Rogue One/TFA but she would be quite old. Older than Luke Skywalker at least.

I dont watch Rebels but this season finale is going to be awesome.

We will see Darth Maul training Ezra and hopefully Darth Vader vs Ahsoka
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Obi-wan Kenobi
    Trained up anakin against the council's initial objection, then didn't kill him when he could have. Palpatine wouldn't have been able to reattach his head!