is it better to have multiple situational teams? Or one really strong team for all situations

2Next

Replies

• Options
    thanks, just lvl 69>70 cots a ridiculous 150,000 credits, doing that on my whole team took over 1 million, not to mention the million creds for every 7 star level
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    vortexx wrote: »
    thanks, just lvl 69>70 cots a ridiculous 150,000 credits, doing that on my whole team took over 1 million, not to mention the million creds for every 7 star level

Credits are an early game bottleneck. Eventually you'll be swimming in them. The good news is that it's pretty easy to build a team to 3 star the final tier of the Credit Heist, I did it on my alt and my alt is terrible.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    vortexx wrote: »

It costs 1.663 MILLON to take a toon from level 80 to level 85. We’re talking well over ten million credits to bring your current team from 70 to 85. Get on that scoundrel team!
  • Options
    its nice that you basically get a free 3 star IG88 from this months login, then I just need bossk and boba, and I have enough to sim the event