Issues with Facebook login

iZeta
14 posts Member
So what happened was i tried to login to blue stacks using facebook connected to my swgoh account (which i’ve done on another pc before) and then i got the error message so the next time i booted it up on my phone about an hour or 2 later i got the same error message on my phone and was logged out of my account. I then realized that the devs posted on here saying they disabled Facebook logins for now. So how am i supposed to login and play the game ? Im going to be missing out on tons of Zetas from TW and GAC, along with missing crystals from the arena's and my daily challenges. And who knows how long before I can play again.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5030 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    So you've seen this post, as you mentioned: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/227672/facebook-linking-temporarily-removed#latest

Have you considered following the link to Customer Support that is recommended in that post?
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Did you contact support?
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are temporarily disabling linking accounts through Facebook due to a technical issue. We are working on a fix for a future update but you will need to use the previous process of contacting Customer Support to Link Accounts. This will not affect existing account links and we hope to have this feature restored as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
  • iZeta
    14 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Did you contact support?
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are temporarily disabling linking accounts through Facebook due to a technical issue. We are working on a fix for a future update but you will need to use the previous process of contacting Customer Support to Link Accounts. This will not affect existing account links and we hope to have this feature restored as soon as possible.

yeah I contacted support but the last time I contacted them it took over a week (almost 2) for them to even respond, let alone try and fix the issue I was having at the time
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    iZeta wrote: »
    Did you contact support?
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

yeah I contacted support but the last time I contacted them it took over a week (almost 2) for them to even respond, let alone try and fix the issue I was having at the time

Have you tried contacting them for this current issue? they are the only ones that can fix this for you at this time. We have no timeline on when the dev team will have changes for this.
  • iZeta
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Did you contact support?
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

Have you tried contacting them for this current issue? they are the only ones that can fix this for you at this time. We have no timeline on when the dev team will have changes for this.

Yes I've contacted them and they have not responded as of yet. I'm just worried that this issue will not be resolved any time soon.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Did you contact support?
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

Yes I've contacted them and they have not responded as of yet. I'm just worried that this issue will not be resolved any time soon.

if you dont mind, can you post your open ticket number.
  • iZeta
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Did you contact support?
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

if you dont mind, can you post your open ticket number.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    thanks. I flagged Crumb, hopefully that will help.
  • Options

Hi, Kyno. Can you also help me? I've created ticket 4 days ago and still have no response. Same issue: bought a new phone and can't login through Facebook link. My ticket - #59149451
  • iZeta
    14 posts Member
    Options

Hi, Kyno. Can you also help me? I've created ticket 4 days ago and still have no response. Same issue: bought a new phone and can't login through Facebook link. My ticket - #59149451

I got a response probably an hour after he responded to me but unfortunately there's nothing they can do, I logged out of game centre on my new phone and my account came back so I just created a new game centre account and tied it to that so I won't lose it anymore
  • Options
    I got mine sorted in a couple of hours, but had to speak to 3 people before it got sorted
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Currently is not working the Facebook connect function, if you have a new mail or a new device (where transfer the guest account) is needed send an e-mail to EA Support in the following link:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=star-wars-galaxy-heroes

Then select your platform, select "Can't login" and inside the body message write the ally code or Player ID of the account you want move and the ally code or Player ID of the account you want be replaced. Is needed some account at least lvl 12 which already started the game, will be replaced, deleted. Maybe they send a response requesting you confirm the deletion, you can confirm it inside the first e-mail direcly to avoid this extra step.

The process delays 3 or 4 days. Currently, because of the pandemic, they are only working 3 hours per day, from 8h to 11h UTC Monday-Saturday, so probably is slower than usual, but should not delay much more than 4 days.

I hope is solved soon this function and makes easier link devices. Also would be nice if they add the links by codes again, was easier way, maybe allow both options at same time.

See you!!
  • Options
    Iam trying to change the account from my android phone to my iphone for 4 days now, but Iam not able to get a Chat partner or can write an email. That is very frustrating. The Facebook Tool is not working (since 14th April). Is anyone facing the same issue?
  • Options
    Oh I am too - it is frustrating. I wish they would fix it.