Darth Revan effective farming

Hey everyone. I promise this will be the last post from me about Darth Revan lol. After the past two discussion threads about Darth Revan, I've gotten the following results: 1. I will be going after Darth Revan instead of SLKR. 2. It is more efficient to farm the characters individually then buy the special pack for 2450 crystals that gives 8 character shards of 5-50 and one guaranteed 2 star. Here are the past two threads: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/227986/is-the-darth-revan-pack-worth-it#latest
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/227893/darth-revan-or-slkr#latest
Anyways. With the results from those threads, here is my last post about the topic. The purpose of this final post is to ask about the most efficient way to farm the characters. I have a 7-star HK-47 and a 2-star Bastilla Shan(Fallen). How should I go about getting the rest of the characters I need? What is the general amount of refreshes per day? How many times should I refresh the node, how many times should I buy energy refreshes and how many times should I refresh cantina energy per day if ever? Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    That all depends on your crystal income.

As a general rule, I won't refresh energy once the crystal price goes up, as its value goes down by half.

And I won't refresh a node more than once if there's another node I'm farming that I haven't refreshed. Again, value goes down by half if you're paying twice the crystals. Long-term, my method means getting a lot more shards for the amount of crystals I spend.

But if you have crystals to spare and are in a hurry, you do you.
  • Options
    Like mellamorobert said, it really depends on your crystal income. I would do as many refreshes as you can. I believe regardless of Arenas everyone gets atleast 75 crystals per day from the daily activities and GW, so you should be able to do 1 per character. I would not buy cantina energy for Ordo because it is more expensive than the regular energy, and the regular energy farms are expected to be slower anyways.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    I'm farming DRevan now. I just finish Revan 4 weeks ago. And my strategy is:
    In the morning I farm Badstilla or I farm Juhani and I farm Carth (I’ve worked it out that when I wake up I have full 144 energy for both).
    I also farm Canderous from cantina, I normally have a bout 3-4 at that time.
    At noon when the free energy drops I farm Badstilla or Juhani (which ever one I didn’t in the morning)
    When guild reset happens I do refreshes depending on what I’m working on. Either:
    3 refreshes on normal energy and farm gear
    1 refresh on cantina and 1 on normal and farm gear/shards
    2 refreshes on hard nodes (different hard nodes as 2 refreshes on 1 node in one day isn’t worth it) Then 2 refreshes on normal energy, farm the hard node I refreshed and the extra goes to gear
    As an FTP I only use 150 crystals in a day, any more than that my crystals run out and I’m stuck with less than 150. So, for the above examples 1=150 crystals, 2=150 and 3=150.
    Normally I do option 1 for gear because it’s a grind no matter what you do and you’ll need to gear up those toons anyway. I really only use option 2 towards the end of getting a toon to 7*. T
    That being said I have Canderous now and have had HK for over a year (for a different H-Sith raid team that I never finished)
  • Options
    No Ordo refresh
    Refresh hard nodes once each day,
    Takes three months I think?