The Bad Batch kit idea (spoilers, although I'm sure we've all seen these episodes)

Shaak Ti falls off in late game, so why not make Bad Batch work best with her?

Hunter
Light Side, Support, Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic, 99

Basic: Unified Shot
[Final Text] Deal Physical damage twice to target enemy. If the enemy had any buffs, remove 100% turn meter and inflict offense and critical chance down on them.

Special: Electro Mapping (cooldown 5)
[Final Text] (Zeta) Dispel all buffs on target enemy, and for each buff dispelled, inflict an expose on each enemy. Then, call all Galactic Republic allies to assist, dealing 20% more damage. If this attack defeats the target enemy, allies gain buffs for 1 turn for their role:

Attacker: Defense Penetration, Crit Damage Up, Crit Chance Up
Support: Stealth, Speed Up and Potency Up
Tank: Taunt, Crit Immunity and Defense Up.

Special: Vibro Knife (I want to call it awooloowooloo, but no) (cooldown 4)
[Final Text] Deal Physical damage to target enemy, and Hunter gains stealth. Then, dispel all debuffs on allies and grant 99 allies Ability Block for 1 turn. When the ability block expires, allies gain 50% Max health and protection, and the bonus buffs for their roles from Electro Mapping.

Leader: The Bad Batch
[Final Text] 99 allies gain 50% offense, and recover 15% health whenever they use a special ability.

Unique: Loyalty
[Final Text] (zeta) Whenever a Galactic Republic ally attacks out of turn, they gain 1 stack of loyalty (max 5 stacks). In addition, whenever a 99 ally defeats a target, Hunter gains 100% turn meter and his cooldowns are decreased by 1.

501st and 99 allies gain double the amount of loyalty and can have up to 10 stacks.

Loyalty: Whenever an ally uses their basic, assist once for each stack of loyalty. Each assist consumes 1 stack. These assist have 150% Potency and deal 50% more damage.

Wrecker
Light Side, Tank, Attacker, Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic, 99

Basic: Smash!
[Final Text] Deal Physical damage to target enemy and stun them for 2 turns. If the enemy already was stunned, attack again, dealing 50% more damage.

Special: Charge! (Cooldown 5)
[Final text] Deal unavoidable physical damage to target enemy, increased by 1% for every 1% health or protection Wrecker has lost. Then, Wrecker gains health and protection equal to half the damage dealt and taunts for 3 turns.

Special: Boom! (Cooldown 2)
[Final Text] Deal Physical damage to all enemies, and inflict healing immunity on all buffed enemies and buff immunity on al other enemies.

Unique: Strength
[Final Text] (zeta) Wrecker has 20% max health and protection for each clone trooper ally, and deals 30% more damage when attacking out of turn. Furthermore, if Wrecker has any buffs increasing offense, crit chance or crit damage when he attacks out of turn, he attacks again, which is guaranteed to be a critical hit.

Crosshair
Light Side, Attacker, Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic, 99

Basic: Sniper Shot
[Final Text] Deal unavoidable special damage to target enemy, inflicting ability block for 2 turns and stun for 1 turn. Reduce cooldowns by 1.

Special: Shot in the Dark (Cooldown 2)
[Final Text] Deal special damage to target enemy, and call ally to assist, dealing 20% more damage. If the ally is a Clone trooper, Crosshair and the ally gain 100% turn meter and dispel all taunt and stealth buffs on the enemies.

Special: Reflector Discs (Cooldown 15)
[Final Text] Instantly defeat target enemy and deal massive special damage to all other enemies. This attack's cooldown is decrease by 1 every time a 99 ally scores a critical hit out of turn. This attack is unavoidable.

Unique: I Never Miss
[Final Text] (Zeta) Crosshair cannot gain Buffs increasing probability of critical hits or debuffs decreasing probability of critical hits. Crosshair is immune to ability block and ignores taunt. If Crosshair takes damage, he gains retribution for 3 turns. If Crosshair already had retribution, he regains Max health and protection. Crosshair's attacks are unavoidable.

Tech
Light Side, Support, Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic, 99

Basic: Hindering Assault
[Final Text] Deal Physical damage to target enemy, inflict speed down and remove 50% turn meter.

Special: Advanced Intel (Cooldown 5)
[Final Text] (Zeta) Dispel all debuffs on allies and all buffs on enemies. Grant all allies Tenacity up and all enemies tenacity down. Grant a random ally damage immunity for 1 turn. If all allies have, damage immunity, all damage immunity buffs on the field are dispelled and all units gain ability block for 1 turn.

Unique: Intelligence
[Final Text] (Zeta) If Hunter is in the ally slot and not the leader slot, and all other units with the 99 tag are present, Tech can grant allies tech. This is the same tech as Wat Tambor.

Please tell me what you think. They might be too powerful tbh, so and recommendations are welcome.

Replies

• Options
    I see you are fellow member of the ZanClan
  • Options
    Your kits are far too broken... assists do 50% more damage and they do an additional 20% more when Hunter calls them? That’s not even counting the other offense percentage stacks other too so basics add. Where these kits aren’t overpowered they seem pretty lazy, copied off other existing kits in game
  • Options
    The point is it is a highly offensive team. Make them have a very small health pool and suddenly they're a bunch of glass cannons that can deal hugs damage, if they don't get wiped out first.
  • Options
    For glass cannons they appear to have abilities that have high cooldowns... even if they didn’t the whole idea of glass cannon in this game means they’ll have very little use. Like Scav Rey.
  • Options
    Or I could change Wrecker's kit to be less damaging so he's more of a tank. Give him a really hard to get around taunt and all of a sudden these glass cannons can just hit and hit and hit without losing their footing.
  • Options
    why dont they have tag Bad batch?
  • Options
    You gotta work on your formating some, reading this was a serious eyesore.
  • Options
    why dont they have tag Bad batch?
    99 tag seemed more appropriate, given all the clone tags so far are their number, not their nickname. Cody has the 212th tag, not ghost company. Rex and co. have the 501st tag, not torrent company. The Bad Batch is clone force 99.
  • Options
    Nice catch. They should add a 212th tag and have cody, p1 sergeant and another clone or 2 (waxer, boil, Gregor). Would make cody much more viable.
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »

Yeah, but p1 sergeant isn't really 212th

I know, it was just a suggestion.
  • Options
    Yeah the Sarge is 41st. Commander Gree and Luminara's legion. For 212th they could have Kenobi lead with Cody, Boil, Waxer, and Oddball/Gregor/Wooley
  • Options
    Yeah the Sarge is 41st. Commander Gree and Luminara's legion. For 212th they could have Kenobi lead with Cody, Boil, Waxer, and Oddball/Gregor/Wooley
    Sarge is 41st? I thought it was a generic clone. As in there is one of these in practically every battalion. Eh, shows what I know.
  • Options
    Sarge is phase 1, his armor tells you his rank, not his battalion or legion. I'm suggesting they change him to be like a 212th heavy gunner, give him and cody a tag for it, and maybe add some chars to have more use of the tag.
  • Options
    I mean Sarge's armor looks identical to the 41st Green Company armor. Same green markings in the same places
  • Options
    I mean Sarge's armor looks identical to the 41st Green Company armor. Same green markings in the same places

No, you clearly said that Sarge is 41st

I know, I'm explaining why I believe that. Because his armor looks like 41st armor. Phase 1 armor only went by color ranks during AOTC, during the Clone Wars armor color symbolised the Legion instead
  • DarthVeritlyn
    704 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
  • Options
    a0weongk1gtk.png
    72f25j4b88yu.png

And when the original Clone Wars figures were made the 41st Trooper even came with a rotary gun

gs11969g0hb6.jpg
  • Options

I know, I'm explaining why I believe that. Because his armor looks like 41st armor. Phase 1 armor only went by color ranks during AOTC, during the Clone Wars armor color symbolised the Legion instead

Yeah but first phase was colored by Rank not Legion

For a single movie, in which I dont even remember seeing a sergeant in that film. Captains and a Commander is all I remember besides the normal white. Whereas the 41st appeared quitw frequently in Clone Wars wearing that same armor
  • Options

For a single movie, in which I dont even remember seeing a sergeant in that film. Captains and a Commander is all I remember besides the normal white. Whereas the 41st appeared quitw frequently in Clone Wars wearing that same armor

yeah, check wookiepedia
    Wookiepedia:Standard Phase I sergeants wore armor featuring four Pesto colored circles on the left chestplate as well as a stripe of pesto down the length of each arm, vertically up the middle of the helmet and laterally around the visor.

I know what they look like. And know they exist. We've gotten off topic anyway, back to my original point the Sarge should not be changed to 212th. If he should be put into any legion then it should be the 41st as the sarge armor and 41st armor looks identical, and their Jedi General is already in game (Luminara).
  • Options

yeah, check wookiepedia
    Wookiepedia:Standard Phase I sergeants wore armor featuring four Pesto colored circles on the left chestplate as well as a stripe of pesto down the length of each arm, vertically up the middle of the helmet and laterally around the visor.

I know what they look like. And know they exist. We've gotten off topic anyway, back to my original point the Sarge should not be changed to 212th. If he should be put into any legion then it should be the 41st as the sarge armor and 41st armor looks identical, and their Jedi General is already in game (Luminara).

No he should stay legionless, because there weren't any legions at the start of Clone Wars

There were always legions, they just weren't signified by color until a few months into the war. The 327th was the legion sent to Geonosis under the command of Commander Deviss. Grant it that may be Legends now, I don't recall if its canon or not, but legions were always a thing. Otherwise how would they organize the army?
  • Options
    There were always battalions and legions, but the number increased over the course of the war; it is entirely plausible that Sarge was part of the 41st, but his armor denotes his rank, not his legion.
    In the First Battle of Geonosis, wookieepedia states that the 501st legion and an unidentified regiment were active, but no other specific battalions, legions or regiments.
  • Options
    There were always battalions and legions, but the number increased over the course of the war; it is entirely plausible that Sarge was part of the 41st, but his armor denotes his rank, not his legion.
    In the First Battle of Geonosis, wookieepedia states that the 501st legion and an unidentified regiment were active, but no other specific battalions, legions or regiments.

The 327th was the other regiment according to this
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/CT-65/91-6210