Time to sim Sith raid

Drim
274 posts Member
edited May 2020
With only one of GL able to solo the raid it’s time for you to step up and sim this raid. This decision is harming guilds

Replies

  • Anariodin
    157 posts Member
    Guessing either you do not have a GL or you got the "wrong" GL?
  • Drim
    274 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes IHave the GL that got NERFED because it worked with Jawas. I mean who would’ve thought one galactic legend that gets to use their ultimate immediately and continuously AOE over one that does not
  • littleMAC77
    2322 posts Member
    Rey got nerfed?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    26717 posts Member
    Drim wrote: »
    With only one of GL able to solo the raid it’s time for you to step up and sim this raid. This decision is harming guilds

    Disagree on both counts.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Drim wrote: »
    With only one of GL able to solo the raid it’s time for you to step up and sim this raid. This decision is harming guilds

    Disagree on both counts.

    I disagree with you.
  • TVF
    26717 posts Member
    BeralCator wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Drim wrote: »
    With only one of GL able to solo the raid it’s time for you to step up and sim this raid. This decision is harming guilds

    Disagree on both counts.

    I disagree with you.

    Sorry?
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • prime311
    49 posts Member
    They need to make it simmable or at least even out the rewards more. Anyone who didn’t go the slkr route is worse off in nearly every way.
  • Gifafi
    5142 posts Member
    time to sim geotb, a few guilds got a bunch of stars or w/e
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • SithVicious
    1184 posts Member
    Drim wrote: »
    With only one of GL able to solo the raid it’s time for you to step up and sim this raid. This decision is harming guilds

    That’s not a reason to sim the raid. Soloing HAAT and finishing in the 20s is a reason to sim, not because others can’t.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Twopac187
    22 posts Member
    edited June 2020

    That’s not a reason to sim the raid. Soloing HAAT and finishing in the 20s is a reason to sim, not because others can’t.

    It's quickly approaching that level in Sith raid. I know our guild has 15 SLKR's now (with more in the pipeline), so you can't even solo it to assure yourself a top 10 in my guild.

    It is just creating a haves and have nots situation in many guilds. The folks that don't have Kylo yet can no longer rank top 10 for a shot at the gear they may need to gear up the toons needed for a GL or JKL for that matter. Meanwhile, those with Kylo are able to get top tens, accelerating their roster progression. It's a tough thing to tell someone that they can't use their shiny new toy while keeping them in your guild and at the same time, you have to fight to keep those without him in the guild too because they are fed up with not having a chance at top ten rewards.

    So what happens over time is the haves get their second GL, then they get JKL, and everyone else stagnates.
  • Twopac187 wrote: »

    That’s not a reason to sim the raid. Soloing HAAT and finishing in the 20s is a reason to sim, not because others can’t.

    It's quickly approaching that level in Sith raid. I know our guild has 15 SLKR's now (with more in the pipeline), so you can't even solo it to assure yourself a top 10 in my guild.

    It is just creating a haves and have nots situation in many guilds. The folks that don't have Kylo yet can no longer rank top 10 for a shot at the gear they may need to gear up the toons needed for a GL or JKL for that matter. Meanwhile, those with Kylo are able to get top tens, accelerating their roster progression. It's a tough thing to tell someone that they can't use their shiny new toy while keeping them in your guild and at the same time, you have to fight to keep those without him in the guild too because they are fed up with not having a chance at top ten rewards.

    So what happens over time is the haves get their second GL, then they get JKL, and everyone else stagnates.

    Pretty much how the game works in every area. Those who have the best characters get the best rewards and progress faster. If you don't like that system, this game might not be for you.
  • I agree it's hurting guilds insofar that people aren't very motivated to work towards Rey, who is the better choice for TBs.
  • CadoaBane
    516 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    It's only a matter of guild management. Now we're allowing only 1 solo per member with SLKR for the first time achievement, then it's permitted for a full solo as well. Our rewards are wider spread for everyone's benefit.
  • A sentence was left out but my post will vanish if editing again, so: the missing part is, some time ago we already permitted the use of the night sisters + JKA cheese.
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    One thing about simming raids that I don't like is that occasionally it would be nice to play the content.

    While I wouldn't do it frequently, I would still like to go in and play the Pit on occasion just for fun. Unfortunately, the guild isn't going to take it off of sim.

    This is one of the reasons I'd love to see all raids have single player practice modes without rewards....
  • Vendi1983
    4379 posts Member
    How about HAAT first? Terrible rewards and still takes 15-30 minutes depending on team.
  • StarSon
    4812 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    How about HAAT first? Terrible rewards and still takes 15-30 minutes depending on team.

    omagk2rhbnr6.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.