June Road Ahead?

Replies

• Options
    Only available for those who bought the lightspeed bundle.
  • Options
    Well they got some talking about JKL so no need for the Road Ahead
  • Options
    Aradyas wrote: »
    Only available for those who bought the lightspeed bundle.

Negative, we don’t have it either 🤷‍♂️
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    They were trying to plan it that way, but didnt clear approvals in time.

The goal was to have the puzzle and RA go out on Friday.
    Nauros wrote: »
    Had this come before the RA got delayed, or had they commented on the whole mess around Ahnald, or had they teased some new playable content as well as a character with (probably) insane requirements, I think the reaction would be quite different.
    Another thing is the "Jedi Luke = end of the game" thing, which I don't think has actual basis in any official statement but is pretty widespread anyway.

The RA was supposed to be released at the same time, but it didnt get cleared in time (they were both supposed to go out on Friday)

@CG_SBCrumb @Kyno
    Is the RA coming today or not?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    it will be released on the 26th and will consist of nothing but vague references to new content and some mysterious new "tools" they are working on.
  • Options
    It’s funny how they’re LITERALLY spilling packs that’ll grant discounts after purchase AND pushing the Lightspeed bundle again come on CG you guys are better than this
  • Options
    Recent Updates:

Battlefront 2 got an update despite like half the devs quitting and the game content officially ending months ago.

Several other games have released without over 2 month delays and have had far more bugs and problems to deal with i.e Greymoor in Elder Scrolls Online, GTA, Clash Royale etc

Im at the point where im talking about content in other games due to the lack of content in this game bruh. Its literally only this game where serious delays aren't addressed or updated but instead the DEVS REPLY WITH A NEW PAYWALL.

I came to this forum as moderate but recently its been hard to defend CG's actions.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

Had this come before the RA got delayed, or had they commented on the whole mess around Ahnald, or had they teased some new playable content as well as a character with (probably) insane requirements, I think the reaction would be quite different.
    Another thing is the "Jedi Luke = end of the game" thing, which I don't think has actual basis in any official statement but is pretty widespread anyway.

The RA was supposed to be released at the same time, but it didnt get cleared in time (they were both supposed to go out on Friday)

@CG_SBCrumb @Kyno

No one said it was coming today.
  • Options
    I agree... Where is the road ahead? They were like the road ahead will come in June along w/ major character release. We really just wanted the road ahead first.....they seem to have made this character the priority in June... We had road ahead ranked higher. Just saying.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options

@CG_SBCrumb @Kyno

Can we expect it tomorrow then or is "clearing the approvals" gonna take them another week?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • peco
    23 posts Member
    Options
    where is the road ahead ? it was suppose to be out already ... well since last week ... well since more than a month..
  • Options

@CG_SBCrumb @Kyno

Correct, but I feel more people are annoyed at how this paywall event is released before a more community affecting Road Ahead which should've been released 2 months ago. Seems like CG prioritising their kraken content.... again.
  • peco
    23 posts Member
    Options
    it was suppose to be approved for last week, and still nothing yet today ... such a bad communication as always
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

CG_SBCrumb Kyno

Can we expect it tomorrow then or is "clearing the approvals" gonna take them another week?

It should be this week, as I said last week it was either going to be that week or this one.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

CG_SBCrumb kyno

Correct, but I feel more people are annoyed at how this paywall event is released before a more community affecting Road Ahead which should've been released 2 months ago. Seems like CG prioritising their kraken content.... again.

Content being designed for "end game" and people paying to get there faster doesnt man the same thing as paywall. Many will get him for free.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options

@CG_SBCrumb @Kyno

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! No it most likely will drop on the 26th now.
  • Options
    @Kyno are we supposed to assume that JKL, the pinnacle character as said by CG, is immediately inferior to Rey and Kylo since he’s not a GL? With all of the passive buffs GLs have its hard to imagine he compares.

If so, this is severely disappointing
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    It’s funny how they’re LITERALLY spilling packs that’ll grant discounts after purchase AND pushing the Lightspeed bundle again come on CG you guys are better than this

Are they though?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options

CG_SBCrumb kyno

Content being designed for "end game" and people paying to get there faster doesnt man the same thing as paywall. Many will get him for free.

Again I agree but since October we've had GAS, Galactic Legends and Luke for end game content.

What have the non end game players received since then?
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »

CG_SBCrumb kyno

Again I agree but since October we've had GAS, Galactic Legends and Luke for end game content.

The hyperdrive bundle and other packs to help them get to end game?

ahahha yeah for the cheap price of +100$ you can get about 750,000 GP which puts you nowhere near end game content and gives you some legendary toons only at 5*
  • Options
    @Kyno didn't you say that the road ahead was out for approval last week?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    IHL21 wrote: »
    Kyno didn't you say that the road ahead was out for approval last week?

I also said it didnt get back from approvals, at least not that I am aware of, I have been busy today.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

CG_SBCrumb kyno

The same things.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    End game content!!

More packs
    Wampa pack will be coming
    Hyoda packs wills be coming
    More gear packs!!

Just what we needed!! So excited!!!
  • Options

CG_SBCrumb kyno

The same things.

Bruh but what use is constant end game content to newer players who want content to help them climb. I know your reasonable and surely you must accept/know that nothing has helped newer players climb apart from a P2P hyperdrive bundle recently. The sheer difficulty of new challenge tiers didn't help new players either.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Oh and 2 days to panic farm, great communication 👍

Oh u forgot to tell us which relic lvl is required for each toon. Only states that R3 is the minimal.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    wlhw15dw2v56.jpg

Oh its here, enjoy the road ahead