June Road Ahead?

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2941 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Brotherius wrote: »
    Kyno please tell me you’re joking about the push to next week

You have no idea how much i wish i could. I was only told that it could be pushed out, not that it is at this point, but if that's even the way that discussion is going then it's likely to be pushed out.

Sure wish the community manager would tell us himself rather then playing this game of telephone.....no offense Kyno.
  • Jakdnels
    787 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    They were trying to plan it that way, but didnt clear approvals in time.

The goal was to have the puzzle and RA go out on Friday.
    Nauros wrote: »
    Had this come before the RA got delayed, or had they commented on the whole mess around Ahnald, or had they teased some new playable content as well as a character with (probably) insane requirements, I think the reaction would be quite different.
    Another thing is the "Jedi Luke = end of the game" thing, which I don't think has actual basis in any official statement but is pretty widespread anyway.

The RA was supposed to be released at the same time, but it didnt get cleared in time (they were both supposed to go out on Friday)

CG_SBCrumb Kyno
    Is the RA coming today or not?

No one said it was coming today.

Can we expect it tomorrow then or is "clearing the approvals" gonna take them another week?

It should be this week, as I said last week it was either going to be that week or this one.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

You have no idea how much i wish i could. I was only told that it could be pushed out, not that it is at this point, but if that's even the way that discussion is going then it's likely to be pushed out.

Sure wish the community manager would tell us himself rather then playing this game of telephone.....no offense Kyno.

None taken. I asked because I do that quite often at times like this..... I had an answer, I figured it cant hurt to share what I have.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    IHL21 wrote: »
    Kyno didn't you say that the road ahead was out for approval last week?

I also said it didnt get back from approvals, at least not that I am aware of, I have been busy today.

From what you know, do you believe that we will see it this week?

Funny story.... it looks like it will "most likely" be pushed to next week.

Are they changing the name to "Road Behind" or "What We Just Passed"? :D

So not only is actual content delayed, now even information about the content is delayed. SMH. Only CG. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Road ahead? More like a dead end
  • Edison
    154 posts Member
    Options

None taken. I asked because I do that quite often at times like this..... I had an answer, I figured it cant hurt to share what I have.

Ya know man, you take a lot of beatings here because people don't like what you're able to say most of the time. But I respect ya.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2941 posts Member
    Options

And I appreciate that, it’s pretty much the only info we get....which is a shame. They have time to talk to you, but not the community at large....that just shows they do not care...especially since we have been begging for the road ahead...
  • Rondif
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Tkz for the heads up Kyno, truly! Wish our community manager could talk as frequent and freely as you do.
    All of this lead me to think that it was indeed on the edge of comming, than the upper approvals instances wanna to feel how the JKL move would do, than with all the backlash it was denied and sent back to, possibly, adress some of the community demands.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Rondif wrote: »
    Tkz for the heads up Kyno, truly! Wish our community manager could talk as frequent and freely as you do.
    This. 1000000000000000000000000000000000000% this.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options

Thank you at least for the heads-up, so we don't get our hopes up for something this week. Sad to have to wait even longer for a Road Ahead that's months in the making, but thank you at least for your communication and keeping us up-to-date, something we can't say about CG.
  • Options
    At least we still got @Kyno keeping it 100%, our only source of communication on a regular basis
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    Options
    boy oh boy, I cant wait for June 30th......for another delay.

They could at least give us a tease or something about whats coming. This constant "its coming" is really getting old.

Road is blocked buddy. Nothing’s coming. It’s all been just a bunch of lies. They’re going to delay us further but don’t worry, the PACKS will still be coming!
  • Options
    Si0n wrote: »
    boy oh boy, I cant wait for June 30th......for another delay.

They could at least give us a tease or something about whats coming. This constant "its coming" is really getting old.

Road is blocked buddy. Nothing’s coming. It’s all been just a bunch of lies. They’re going to delay us further but don’t worry, the PACKS will still be coming!

I always thought this was just a joke on how many packs they release but figured it was pretty standard with other mobile games. After this debacle with the RA and them literally just releasing a hack job JKL and new packs, I realize this aint a joke! Its reality now....
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Let try to keep this civil.

how do you want us to stay civilized if the CG developers haven't given us anything new since November pure characters or events that ask for g13 nothing we can all play. we do not say that we want the content at this moment we say that we want to know what that content will be because the point of a road ahead is that giving us a preview of what is coming is all we want.

Actually, we want new content NOW! It’s long overdue! 8 months is more than enough to prep somtn. But as they’ve said in the last Q&A, everything that the comunity wants is expensive so not worth doing. Obviously the PACKS are not so we keep getting those.
  • flux_rono
    2130 posts Member
    Options

I also said it didnt get back from approvals, at least not that I am aware of, I have been busy today.

and then pushed into next month... again
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno for every week we don't get a Road Ahead, you should ask Crumb to post a fun fact instead
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Kyno for every week we don't get a Road Ahead, you should ask Crumb to post a fun fact instead

That’s going to be a lot of facts.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options

And way too many approvals.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

And way too many approvals.

We won’t even get any facts. It’ll just be, “Next week. A very interesting fact.”
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    They just gonna wait couse fiscal quarter ends in order for ppl to whale out on jkl,then they can release the road ahead,which actually has nothing on it.
  • Options
    b8dobyqhwbzy.jpeg
    Road Ahead in CG’s vision be like....
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options

Good. I like the facts more than the road ahead
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options

Good. I like the facts more than the road ahead

It would be awesome if the facts were in the road ahead.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    How long does it take to write a document on word and post it. What have you all been doing for the past 3 months?

If only they had posted about what they have been doing for the past X months...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/229551/road-ahead-construction-delays#latest

I mean all due respect, there's things they've posted about in the last few QAs that they redacted or put on hold in following QAs.

We can't exactly have faith that this is the road they're going to stick on when they keep retracting what they're telling us. I know a ton of work has gone into whatever this is, but if they have to keep pushing out the announcement of what they're working on, it does not bode well for the actual release date.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Turasleon wrote: »
    How long does it take to write a document on word and post it. What have you all been doing for the past 3 months?

If only they had posted about what they have been doing for the past X months...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/229551/road-ahead-construction-delays#latest

I mean all due respect, there's things they've posted about in the last few QAs that they redacted or put on hold in following QAs.

We can't exactly have faith that this is the road they're going to stick on when they keep retracting what they're telling us. I know a ton of work has gone into whatever this is, but if they have to keep pushing out the announcement of what they're working on, it does not bode well for the actual release date.

Which is why I find it ironic that so many people are demanding the road ahead. Lol. It's usually vague and it often gets changed. And the calendar has everything on it - except the new and important events. Why is everyone so hung up on this stuff?

• Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Turasleon wrote: »

Which is why I find it ironic that so many people are demanding the road ahead. Lol. It's usually vague and it often gets changed. And the calendar has everything on it - except the new and important events. Why is everyone so hung up on this stuff?

Road Ahead content typically does not get changed. Anything outside of that is fair game.
  • Options
    I just want a reason to play this game man. I get 20 minutes of gameplay out of the whole day tops and have nothing to look forward to in it right now, just mindless simming and the same 5 arena battles i do every day against the same exact teams
  • Options
    It'd be a lot easier to relax when they commit to what's coming instead of just "we're working on it, wait and see." We waited for the raid, too. And mythic raids, arcade mode, etc.

I would be way less frustrated if they just committed to what was coming, and knew it was a reasonable time frame.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options

Surprise surprise, let me guess the 26th right lol