I have several questions regarding tags
• Why does the First Order Sith Trooper has a “Sith” tag but not Asajj Ventress or HK-47?
• Is the tag based on official canon label on the character’s practice or is it based on their affiliation and loyalty to their respective faction?
• Or is it based on namesake? — Because if it is, Rey (Jedi Training) should also have the “Jedi” tag.
• If Rey (Jedi Training) has the ‘Jedi’ tag, why not Commander Luke Skywalker have it too? After all, he was a Jedi Padawan to Yoda in The Empire Strikes Back.
• If Jedi Padawan are not considered “Jedi”, shouldn’t Ahsoka Tano and Barriss Offee have their “Jedi” tags removed too?
The usual argument for the Sith would be “‘Canon’ Rule of Two” but think about it: There are a few characters introduced in the game that is non-canon such as the Old Republic characters so...
• Is the ‘canon’ argument really valid? — I personally find the tags a little inconsistent. Do share your thoughts.