edited March 2016
just seems wrong. https://imgur.com/a/oQBa9

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    What?
  • Options
    Words and phrases. With periods. Not complete sentences.
  • Options
    Picture incoming
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    #anticipation
  • Options
    I'm refreshing the page constantly , it better be good... :D
  • WayoftheGods
    138 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ha I seem to be having difficulties. I put the link in the attachment drop down but no luck with it uploading
  • Options
    Knock him down as far as you can if you're in his server. :D No, but seriously, it's probably a whale who hasn't leveled them up yet who wants to drop down the ranks and make his way back up and fight some different people.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Yea...get there with a diff team. Then sub this team back in.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Lol thats a hacker i bet. No way that garbage team beats anyone thats max'd out 7* teams.
    The stars are laughable, but most importantly the gear is trash.
  • Options
    Today is the first I have noticed them. They haven't been in the top 20 on my server until today.
  • Options
    Today is the first I have noticed them. They haven't been in the top 20 on my server until today.

Hacker buddy the game was plagued with them early on, i guess a new hack is out...
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    JoshG wrote: »

Not in this case, the player is only at level 60 still :/ don't think he could've reached 1st. maybe a hacker or something
  • Options
    Oh yeah, just realised that. :| Report them to EA @WayoftheGods
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    DV_27 wrote: »
    JoshG wrote: »

Not in this case, the player is only at level 60 still :/ don't think he could've reached 1st. maybe a hacker or something

Oh good call. I didn't notice he was lvl 60. Yea looks pretty fishy indeed.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I know what that is!

He was in first and attacking down, but decided to try a different team out.

Win or lose he is still #1.
    Someone probably knocked him to #5 soon after.
    Then he returns with his A Team.
  • Options
    His player level is 60... He can't have been first. @Timitock
  • Options

****! Banish that player to the Bog of Stench for eternity.

• CatoNines
    423 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Bluerock wrote: »
    Words and phrases. With periods. Not complete sentences.

:) All too common a problem, I fear.

• Options
    He'll need big bucks to keep that rank. He'd be knocked overnight for 500 to 1000 levels normally....
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    His player level is 60... He can't have been first. @Timitock

Are we certain that is not possible, even in a rare case, maybe with a little known bug exploit or 100 attempts per day?

Could it be a display bug?

Because you posted his name.
  • Options
    Only time I saw a level 60 in top 10 was when the lvl cap was 60.
  • Options
    I was going to post this but ive been too lazy. Anyway it's not the first time he's made top 10. He ran a 17000 power eeth koth team before (still fishy). It seems the crappier team he runs, the higher rank he gets.
    Tekken 7
  • Options
    It is not a display bug I challenged him earlier when we were down a few ranks.
  • nfmus
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    He's still sitting at 1 as of right now. This must be a fairly young server because I've only seen a handful of L70 players on it. I've only been playing for 26 days and spent some cash playing catch up, the highest I've finished at was 9 and I just hit L62 last night. That team on this server could not make it to 1. This is also the first time I can remember seeing this player in the top 20.
  • Options
    Screenshot_2016-03-26-17-45-27_zps1firwjva.png~original
    Tekken 7
  • Options
    nfmus wrote: »
    He's still sitting at 1 as of right now. This must be a fairly young server because I've only seen a handful of L70 players on it. I've only been playing for 26 days and spent some cash playing catch up, the highest I've finished at was 9 and I just hit L62 last night. That team on this server could not make it to 1. This is also the first time I can remember seeing this player in the top 20.

I haven't been on it much longer than you. But I agree. It is a younger server. I suppose this could show how terrible the ai is... Seems a stretch though with the level of characters/skills/stars.
  • Ramboni173
    36 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It is clearly the hack program. My buddy and I tested it on a new account to see if it really works and it does. However, it does remove any/all fun from playing because it makes the toons invincible and do insane damage. You cant lose at all,a team of L1 will smash your best endgame team. EA can and will ban the account as they did after we put it in the top 10 arena. The huge difference in power and characters on the team make it a dead giveaway as the hack program. After enough players submit a ticket for cheating that player will be banned. The smart cheaters stay within their power realm in arena til they have the same characters as everyone else then you can't tell they are cheating and not likely to get caught either. There is always going to be cheating in any game out there. Reminds me of the old days with auto headshot in Half Life.
    Post edited by Ramboni173 on
  • Options
    @nfmus

How'd you get 7 star GQJ so fast
    Tekken 7
  • Options
    I'm still at 6* with Qgj. About halfway to 7. Someone is probably just maximizing their refreshes.
  • DrpPnts4Food
    224 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Oh well. It's interesting to finally see some ppl from our server. Hopefully darkdraka introduces himself in this thread!
    Tekken 7