2Next

Replies

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    If you get a match with this huge of a discrepancy, the other guy has a super fluffy roster and is probably not very good. Immediately balking at matchmaking due purely to GP is the call of the scrub.

More than half the time I have faced an opponent with 200,000 GP when I inspect their mods, I crush them there. I think the matching is based on more than just top 50 or 80 GP. It would be nice to see the method.

You can think whatever you want but they already gave us the method.

Seeing the method is not the same as experiencing the end-result of the method acting on you. I was t to see the code's parameters
    And what exactly would you do if you saw "the code's parameters", hmmm? Would you even know what you were looking at?

He/she obviously means how it works, not the spagetti itself.
  • Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    If you get a match with this huge of a discrepancy, the other guy has a super fluffy roster and is probably not very good. Immediately balking at matchmaking due purely to GP is the call of the scrub.

More than half the time I have faced an opponent with 200,000 GP when I inspect their mods, I crush them there. I think the matching is based on more than just top 50 or 80 GP. It would be nice to see the method.

Seeing the method is not the same as experiencing the end-result of the method acting on you. I was t to see the code's parameters
    And what exactly would you do if you saw "the code's parameters", hmmm? Would you even know what you were looking at?

I can interpret various languages of spaghetti. I will say though, biblical Hebrew was above my capability at the time. I wouldn't mind giving it another shot
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

I can interpret various languages of spaghetti. I will say though, biblical Hebrew was above my capability at the time. I wouldn't mind giving it another shot

Believe me, cg code might turn out to be worse than flying spagetti monster.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options

Believe me, cg code might turn out to be worse than flying spagetti monster.
    Praise his noodly appendages!
    ntn0gdoxynjx.jpg