Mace Windu Rework

Cameron3
39 posts Member
Just gonna keep reminding in case CG forgot.

Love the game

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    🤦
  • Options
    Haven’t you heard? We are all super excited about the galactic legends and don’t care about the unusable in our rosters silly.
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    Options
    I hope it will be a new zeta ability --> "At the start of each battle if all allies are Galactic Republic Jedi, activate their leader abilities." Now add Mace with KAM & QGJ.

Ki-Adi-Mundi
    Jedi Councel - At the start of each battle if all allies are Galactic Republic Jedi, they have +30 Speed, +40% Max Health, and +20% Offense.

Qui-Gon Jinn
    Agility Training - Jedi allies have +30 Speed, gain Offense equal to 3 times their Speed, and gain Foresight for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and whenever any unit is defeated.
  • avihas
    250 posts Member
    Options
    If they can't make money out of it- it's too expensive for them
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    avihas wrote: »
    If they can't make money out of it- it's too expensive for them

That is why we will get GL Mace and GL Darth Sidious together.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • CaesarAM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    I hope it will be a new zeta ability --> "At the start of each battle if all allies are Galactic Republic Jedi, activate their leader abilities." Now add Mace with KAM & QGJ.

Ki-Adi-Mundi
    Jedi Councel - At the start of each battle if all allies are Galactic Republic Jedi, they have +30 Speed, +40% Max Health, and +20% Offense.

Qui-Gon Jinn
    Agility Training - Jedi allies have +30 Speed, gain Offense equal to 3 times their Speed, and gain Foresight for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and whenever any unit is defeated.

Amounts to the same thing in this case, but just point of fact, that’s a unique ability for KAM, not a leader ability.
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    [quote=Amounts to the same thing in this case, but just point of fact, that’s a unique ability for KAM, not a leader ability.

You are technically correct, the best kind of correct! :)
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    +1

+1 here as well.

So make than an official +2. 😉 lol
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    We know it’s happening, just not soon. They know, they’re just not doing it know. They said it before I believe. It’s planned, just not anytime soon.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    The last I heard them say was "we may circle back around to it in the future, which seems... non-committal at best.
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    They literally said it will never happen
  • R_Val_17
    144 posts Member
    Options
    It would be so simple. Just give him the TW abilities and tuned down buffs. Done. Call it a day. Happy campers, unhappy Jango
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »

Please post where they said that. Cause as far as I remember they just simply switched focus. It's not the main priority right now but, just as with the new raid, that doesn't mean it was permanently cancelled, just put on hold for the moment.
    Besides the moment it doesn't happen is exactly the moment the fan base does things like this. Just look at star wars battlefront 2. The moment support for the game stopped mods for the pc exploded. (heck I did this myself, Made a rework idea for Mace Windu a while ago. You can check t out here, if you're interested: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/228230/mace-windu-rework-idea-galactic-republic-jedi )
    R_Val_17 wrote: »
    It would be so simple. Just give him the TW abilities and tuned down buffs. Done. Call it a day. Happy campers, unhappy Jango

That would be a bit too much actually. Not to mention too specific and counter-intuitive (seeing as sith empire benefits from those debuffs more than mace does). Plus how is he going to help form a good Galactic Republic Jedi team with that? With that effect be works best on his own. No I think a full rework is the only thing that can help. But for that we'll just have to wait.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »

The spam filter should remove these kind of posts instead of edits.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH