Revert at messed up time...

124Next

Replies

  • Jakdnels
    196 posts Member
    This could have easily avoidable by not ending the bonus challenges on a day when challenges are the daily event. Then timezones make no difference.
  • DragonCRC wrote: »
    Just to add my voice here...with nothing new to add so I'm just upping the comment count to emphasize how bad this is.

    Losing ~7 eyeballs, ~8 carbantis, 2 zetas, and possibly an omega is a big deal. They've never ended anything like this mid day before, to my memory (though I could be wrong and I haven't played as long as many of you). To those of you who predicted this, well done, no way most of us could've done so, especially when we have trained ourselves to wait on Thursdays to be good guildmates. A post in the forum to give the whole playerbase a heads up would've been awesome, but the fault here lies with CG breaking their usual pattern for things like this...and, as usual, not communicating.

    Sure you could have done,
    It ended how it started,
    Like it always does.
  • Gr8One
    8 posts Member
    Gr8One wrote: »
    Yes, but the logical thing to expect world be that both the challenge caps and hard node caps return to their normal amounts at each players daily reset, not in the middle of the day. This is how they operate the double drop timing. If they had a countdown icon on the right of the screen similar to what they do with the double drops, no one would’ve had any issues. This is just CG not thinking this through at all, and losing much of the good faith that they gained by extending the nodes to begin with. Their lack of communication on this midday update cost many of us those extra zetas and Carbantis, period. If we had known what the timing on the update was going to be, none of us would’ve held off on doing the challenges.

    Okay, but it seems like you're aware that events like those have timers. If you happen to notice that this event doesn't have a timer, is the natural conclusion that this event will operate as other events that do have timers?

    No, honestly the natural conclusion I had was that the extra nodes would end on my daily reset when new challenges would be available. I think almost everyone commenting in this thread had the same conclusion. As a few others have already stated, I don’t know why you are defending CG so adamantly here. The whole point of this thread is to point out that CG had the option to have the update take effect immediately, or to have it take effect at daily reset. They chose to do it in the way that screwed a lot of the player base out of the extra challenges. As I said before, the whole point of adding extra nodes was an act of good faith as part of their stay and play initiative, but by having today’s update take effect in the way that they chose for it to, they effectively lost out on that good faith by taking part of it away. For whatever reason, you’re out here defending their choice, and I can’t see any motivation for it on your part other than just pure trolling.
  • ZAP
    3062 posts Member
    Gr8One wrote: »
    Gr8One wrote: »
    Yes, but the logical thing to expect world be that both the challenge caps and hard node caps return to their normal amounts at each players daily reset, not in the middle of the day. This is how they operate the double drop timing. If they had a countdown icon on the right of the screen similar to what they do with the double drops, no one would’ve had any issues. This is just CG not thinking this through at all, and losing much of the good faith that they gained by extending the nodes to begin with. Their lack of communication on this midday update cost many of us those extra zetas and Carbantis, period. If we had known what the timing on the update was going to be, none of us would’ve held off on doing the challenges.

    Okay, but it seems like you're aware that events like those have timers. If you happen to notice that this event doesn't have a timer, is the natural conclusion that this event will operate as other events that do have timers?

    No, honestly the natural conclusion I had was that the extra nodes would end on my daily reset when new challenges would be available. I think almost everyone commenting in this thread had the same conclusion. As a few others have already stated, I don’t know why you are defending CG so adamantly here. The whole point of this thread is to point out that CG had the option to have the update take effect immediately, or to have it take effect at daily reset. They chose to do it in the way that screwed a lot of the player base out of the extra challenges. As I said before, the whole point of adding extra nodes was an act of good faith as part of their stay and play initiative, but by having today’s update take effect in the way that they chose for it to, they effectively lost out on that good faith by taking part of it away. For whatever reason, you’re out here defending their choice, and I can’t see any motivation for it on your part other than just pure trolling.

    Did you get your extra challenges on the first day it was implemented?

  • Gr8One wrote: »
    Gr8One wrote: »
    Yes, but the logical thing to expect world be that both the challenge caps and hard node caps return to their normal amounts at each players daily reset, not in the middle of the day. This is how they operate the double drop timing. If they had a countdown icon on the right of the screen similar to what they do with the double drops, no one would’ve had any issues. This is just CG not thinking this through at all, and losing much of the good faith that they gained by extending the nodes to begin with. Their lack of communication on this midday update cost many of us those extra zetas and Carbantis, period. If we had known what the timing on the update was going to be, none of us would’ve held off on doing the challenges.

    Okay, but it seems like you're aware that events like those have timers. If you happen to notice that this event doesn't have a timer, is the natural conclusion that this event will operate as other events that do have timers?

    No, honestly the natural conclusion I had was that the extra nodes would end on my daily reset when new challenges would be available. I think almost everyone commenting in this thread had the same conclusion. As a few others have already stated, I don’t know why you are defending CG so adamantly here. The whole point of this thread is to point out that CG had the option to have the update take effect immediately, or to have it take effect at daily reset. They chose to do it in the way that screwed a lot of the player base out of the extra challenges. As I said before, the whole point of adding extra nodes was an act of good faith as part of their stay and play initiative, but by having today’s update take effect in the way that they chose for it to, they effectively lost out on that good faith by taking part of it away. For whatever reason, you’re out here defending their choice, and I can’t see any motivation for it on your part other than just pure trolling.

    My aim is not to defend CG, but to defend reason. If an event like 2x drops (which ends at your midnight depending on time zone) has a timer, but cap increases do not have a timer, how can you conclude that they will operate and end at the same time? Cap increases were patched in at the exact same time that they were patched out. I understand the frustration, but I don't think it's justified to direct it at CG. The information was there, but as a player you may not have looked for it. That is something that you need to take responsibility for, not CG.
  • TVF wrote: »
    paschasc wrote: »
    Yeah either they didn't think this through at all, or if they did they are quite figuratively poking the player base in the eye on purpose. 2 zetas, ~7 carbantis, and ~7 golden eyeballs is roughly the damage. Owwww!

    More proof that the devs don't actually play this game or are they n real guilds.
    Everyone I know in the US saves challenges for after guild reset on Thursday.
    Serious question... is it worth it? I stopped doing that 2 years ago. What am I missing out on?

    Some guild coin.
    Meh.

    In all honesty, I stopped saving them because twice in one week I forgot to finish them on carbanti days. I decided nothing is worth the risk missing that. Ever.

    Same! Probably two years ago for me as well. I missed out on gear I needed and said forget this. The extra 3 or 4 guild coins isn’t worth the risk of forgetting. My crew understands.
  • Oceley
    10 posts Member
    Yeah reverting in the middle of day costs me two runs at all my challenges as well as some hard node pulls. The challenges issue is galling because I withheld doing my challenges to be a good guildmate.

    Please do better next time.
  • Ravens1113
    2346 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Another day, another bad move by CG, and like clockwork the usual suspects blaming the players and not CG.
    Bottom line is, again, poor communication on CG’s part. Perhaps a 24 notice would’ve been nice to say

    “Hiya Holotable heroes, as noted before there is going to be a reversion of the hard node cap increases, as well as the daily challenge/fleet challenge increases on 5/28. This change will be taking effect mid day, around 3:30pm PST, so please plan your attempts accordingly!”

    Took me a minute write that out, on my phone, off the top of my head. Shouldn’t be too hard to ask the community manager to communicate with the community, since it’s his...you know; job.

    They communicated the day it would end. CG has a consistent update time (Cap increases are patched in/out via updates). Not knowing this information, which is readily available online, means the player did not put in the effort to learn it. Could they post their content update on the forums prior to the actual update? Sure. But becoming upset because you (in general not necessarily you Ravens1113) didn't put in the time to find the information? I can't seem to justify that.

    Except that isn’t readily available. You’re telling me that players should be expected to figure out when they patched in the increases (hard nodes and the other cap increase on different days btw) and the associate that and see when previous node increases were started and ended? And also figure out if these increases differ with similar bonuses like double drops.
    On the flip side, Crumb just posts the little blurb that I posted so nobody could have an excuse for not being in the know for an entire day if they were so hardcore into the game....
    One takes a lot of searching, digging and assuming. The other takes a couple minutes and, as Kyno said, chain of approval. One is easier than the other....well in theory because who knows how ridiculous that chain of command is....something something sticky notes about a TB question from a Q&A
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Another day, another bad move by CG, and like clockwork the usual suspects blaming the players and not CG.
    Bottom line is, again, poor communication on CG’s part. Perhaps a 24 notice would’ve been nice to say

    “Hiya Holotable heroes, as noted before there is going to be a reversion of the hard node cap increases, as well as the daily challenge/fleet challenge increases on 5/28. This change will be taking effect mid day, around 3:30pm PST, so please plan your attempts accordingly!”

    Took me a minute write that out, on my phone, off the top of my head. Shouldn’t be too hard to ask the community manager to communicate with the community, since it’s his...you know; job.

    They communicated the day it would end. CG has a consistent update time (Cap increases are patched in/out via updates). Not knowing this information, which is readily available online, means the player did not put in the effort to learn it. Could they post their content update on the forums prior to the actual update? Sure. But becoming upset because you (in general not necessarily you Ravens1113) didn't put in the time to find the information? I can't seem to justify that.

    Except that isn’t readily available. You’re telling me that players should be expected to figure out when they patched in the increases (hard nodes and the other cap increase on different days btw) and the associate that and see when previous node increases were started and ended? And also figure out if these increases differ with similar bonuses like double drops.
    On the flip side, Crumb just posts the little blurb that I posted so nobody could have an excuse for not being in the know for an entire day if they were so hardcore into the game....
    One takes a lot of searching, digging and assuming. The other takes a couple minutes and, as Kyno said, chain of approval. One is easier than the other....well in theory because who knows how ridiculous that chain of command is....something something sticky notes about a TB question from a Q&A

    Look, there are people who after pages of explaing way CG messed up, will still argue it's fine, or it's your fault for not putting the pieces together. That's just people - some are that out of touch. They have no clue about thier effect and impact on others. They reinforce each other and think it's fine to just ignore people's concerns and complaints. IMO all you can do is get them out of your life as fast as possible.
  • Monel
    2349 posts Member
    edited May 29
    I can't believe it, I am so annoyed that I will not play this game again today!

  • dogwelder79
    786 posts Member
    edited May 29
    Maybe I'm very bad at Maths, but doesn't this mean they had extra attempts in the beginning, over those of us who got the updates at midnight?
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Another day, another bad move by CG, and like clockwork the usual suspects blaming the players and not CG.
    Bottom line is, again, poor communication on CG’s part. Perhaps a 24 notice would’ve been nice to say

    “Hiya Holotable heroes, as noted before there is going to be a reversion of the hard node cap increases, as well as the daily challenge/fleet challenge increases on 5/28. This change will be taking effect mid day, around 3:30pm PST, so please plan your attempts accordingly!”

    Took me a minute write that out, on my phone, off the top of my head. Shouldn’t be too hard to ask the community manager to communicate with the community, since it’s his...you know; job.

    They communicated the day it would end. CG has a consistent update time (Cap increases are patched in/out via updates). Not knowing this information, which is readily available online, means the player did not put in the effort to learn it. Could they post their content update on the forums prior to the actual update? Sure. But becoming upset because you (in general not necessarily you Ravens1113) didn't put in the time to find the information? I can't seem to justify that.

    Except that isn’t readily available. You’re telling me that players should be expected to figure out when they patched in the increases (hard nodes and the other cap increase on different days btw) and the associate that and see when previous node increases were started and ended? And also figure out if these increases differ with similar bonuses like double drops.
    On the flip side, Crumb just posts the little blurb that I posted so nobody could have an excuse for not being in the know for an entire day if they were so hardcore into the game....
    One takes a lot of searching, digging and assuming. The other takes a couple minutes and, as Kyno said, chain of approval. One is easier than the other....well in theory because who knows how ridiculous that chain of command is....something something sticky notes about a TB question from a Q&A

    I never said that they were expected to figure it out. If you don't care to find the information and you're good to play the game on a whim, then that's your playstyle, which I can respect. But if you're going to complain online that they didn't feed the information to your mouth with a spoon, then that's just being ridiculous. As I explained to another player, if something like this upsets you, then you clearly have enough (financial, emotional, or whatever) investment in this game that you should probably be making an effort to learn these things to effectively manage your own experience within the game. The information is online and within game. You make the process out to be much more complicated than it actually is. The only thing that's required is paying attention. If you don't open the forums and read the update posts, or you immediately close all in-game notifications, then you probably got screwed. But that's not CG's fault. From my perspective, you have a lot more control over how you experience the game than CG does. But you seem to forfeit all of your power and expect CG to somehow to do a better job than you by tailoring the game to your expectations.

    They declared an end date. CG has a specific time which they patch in updates. You as an invested/dedicated player can improve your experience within game by making yourself familiar with these things. That is all.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Another day, another bad move by CG, and like clockwork the usual suspects blaming the players and not CG.
    Bottom line is, again, poor communication on CG’s part. Perhaps a 24 notice would’ve been nice to say

    “Hiya Holotable heroes, as noted before there is going to be a reversion of the hard node cap increases, as well as the daily challenge/fleet challenge increases on 5/28. This change will be taking effect mid day, around 3:30pm PST, so please plan your attempts accordingly!”

    Took me a minute write that out, on my phone, off the top of my head. Shouldn’t be too hard to ask the community manager to communicate with the community, since it’s his...you know; job.

    They communicated the day it would end. CG has a consistent update time (Cap increases are patched in/out via updates). Not knowing this information, which is readily available online, means the player did not put in the effort to learn it. Could they post their content update on the forums prior to the actual update? Sure. But becoming upset because you (in general not necessarily you Ravens1113) didn't put in the time to find the information? I can't seem to justify that.

    Except that isn’t readily available. You’re telling me that players should be expected to figure out when they patched in the increases (hard nodes and the other cap increase on different days btw) and the associate that and see when previous node increases were started and ended? And also figure out if these increases differ with similar bonuses like double drops.
    On the flip side, Crumb just posts the little blurb that I posted so nobody could have an excuse for not being in the know for an entire day if they were so hardcore into the game....
    One takes a lot of searching, digging and assuming. The other takes a couple minutes and, as Kyno said, chain of approval. One is easier than the other....well in theory because who knows how ridiculous that chain of command is....something something sticky notes about a TB question from a Q&A

    Look, there are people who after pages of explaing way CG messed up, will still argue it's fine, or it's your fault for not putting the pieces together. That's just people - some are that out of touch. They have no clue about thier effect and impact on others. They reinforce each other and think it's fine to just ignore people's concerns and complaints. IMO all you can do is get them out of your life as fast as possible.

    The impact that I'm hoping to have on people is to help them realize that they have more control over this issue than they thought. Frustration is bred out of the feeling of being unable to do anything, that it's out of your power. I don't want people feeling frustrated. If you have become upset at this game, you should be putting in the effort to learn how you can avoid being upset in the future. You're not at the whims of CG as much as you might think.
  • Stryder80211
    29 posts Member
    edited May 29
    You know something strange?
    I didn't see posts like this
    When this stuff began.

    1. I believe I understand your point.
    2. I appreciate the constraints you have set upon yourself through the haiku form. [If adhering to a self-imposed restriction (versus writing haiku itself) is what brings you pleasure, and if you haven't already, check out Georges Perec in English or French.]
    3. When the extra challenge update went into effect, if players had already completed all challenges (or hard node farms), most of them were still able to access the additional "stuff" regardless of the update timing, unless they were offline or not awake from their end of day to start of day; while there are many positive posts on this forum, this post was started as a criticism about losing access to stuff versus gaining access to stuff.
    4. I like the positive posts on here that offer solutions to help players understand update timing.
    5. Only #3 answers your question from my perspective.
    [EDITED because #3 didn't bold as incorrectly stated before the edit.]
  • My aim is not to defend CG, but to defend reason.

    Reason called, and wishes me to let you know your relationship is not as close as you think it is and that you are invited to stop 'defending' her whenever you like.
  • My aim is not to defend CG, but to defend reason.

    Reason called, and wishes me to let you know your relationship is not as close as you think it is and that you are invited to stop 'defending' her whenever you like.

    Yes, because reason = shirking all responsibility and control and becoming upset because you weren't coddled. Research the Dunning-Kruger effect, you might find it useful.
  • Ravens1113
    2346 posts Member
    My aim is not to defend CG, but to defend reason.

    Reason called, and wishes me to let you know your relationship is not as close as you think it is and that you are invited to stop 'defending' her whenever you like.

    Yes, because reason = shirking all responsibility and control and becoming upset because you weren't coddled. Research the Dunning-Kruger effect, you might find it useful.

    So people are overestimating their own abilities or the abilities of the devs? I don’t get how a psychological bias has anything to do with this.

    The devs have people specifically tasked and hired to communicate with us. It’s their JOB to communicate with us and a part of their JOB is being proactive in informing the community. They failed to do that....again. So no, this has nothing to do with people feeling superior beyond their own abilities. It’s an expectation of common business practice. But if you think otherwise, which clearly you do, then have at it. You’re in the minority.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    My aim is not to defend CG, but to defend reason.

    Reason called, and wishes me to let you know your relationship is not as close as you think it is and that you are invited to stop 'defending' her whenever you like.

    Yes, because reason = shirking all responsibility and control and becoming upset because you weren't coddled. Research the Dunning-Kruger effect, you might find it useful.

    So people are overestimating their own abilities or the abilities of the devs? I don’t get how a psychological bias has anything to do with this.

    The devs have people specifically tasked and hired to communicate with us. It’s their JOB to communicate with us and a part of their JOB is being proactive in informing the community. They failed to do that....again. So no, this has nothing to do with people feeling superior beyond their own abilities. It’s an expectation of common business practice. But if you think otherwise, which clearly you do, then have at it. You’re in the minority.

    I directed that last remark towards the person I responded to in particular (not the entirety of the playerbase impacted by the cap update), as they attempted to belittle my sense of reason. Given that you misunderstood my intention of my remark, I will not respond to your additional responses to my reference of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

    They did communicate though... so how is it that they failed? Because they didn't spam your inbox with notifications? I'm done trying to help you at this point. If you want to keep complaining and feeling powerless while playing this game, then I can't stop you. The fact of the matter is, you have the ability to find the information if you choose, which can help reduce the amount of frustration you have. Your choice.
  • Anariodin
    143 posts Member
    This has nothing to do with ones bias that they overestimate their ability to do something... This is the Devs stopping a bonus mid-day without a warning.
    Starting a bonus without warning is a good surprise, yes some get less for it, but taking away a bonus without warning hurts the player base. Saying something ends on a day USUALLY means it ends at the end of a day or midnight PST/PSD which neither were correct.
    That is the main problem...
  • Anariodin wrote: »
    This has nothing to do with ones bias that they overestimate their ability to do something... This is the Devs stopping a bonus mid-day without a warning.
    Starting a bonus without warning is a good surprise, yes some get less for it, but taking away a bonus without warning hurts the player base. Saying something ends on a day USUALLY means it ends at the end of a day or midnight PST/PSD which neither were correct.
    That is the main problem...
    Sorry, got to point out the hypocrisy in your argument.

    Starting a bonus without warning is a good surprise, even if some get less (or absolutely nothing) for it?

    This weakens your argument, because you’re effectively saying that it’s fine if some people in the world miss out on something, but it’s a travesty if you miss out on something.
  • My aim is not to defend CG, but to defend reason.

    Reason called, and wishes me to let you know your relationship is not as close as you think it is and that you are invited to stop 'defending' her whenever you like.

    Yes, because reason = shirking all responsibility and control and becoming upset because you weren't coddled. Research the Dunning-Kruger effect, you might find it useful.

    Reason = I pay to play a game, I expect communication in the game.

    Do you really believe it's unreasonable to want a billion dollar company to send out a reminder, in game? I mean sure people are capable of finding the information but the majority of complaints I see about cg all boil down to lack of communication and trust. A simple fix for this issue is an inbox reminder "x ends today at whatever time."
  • Anariodin wrote: »
    This has nothing to do with ones bias that they overestimate their ability to do something... This is the Devs stopping a bonus mid-day without a warning.
    Starting a bonus without warning is a good surprise, yes some get less for it, but taking away a bonus without warning hurts the player base. Saying something ends on a day USUALLY means it ends at the end of a day or midnight PST/PSD which neither were correct.
    That is the main problem...

    Double standards much?
    It's awful if you lose out,
    Otherwise, who cares.
  • Anariodin wrote: »
    This has nothing to do with ones bias that they overestimate their ability to do something... This is the Devs stopping a bonus mid-day without a warning.
    Starting a bonus without warning is a good surprise, yes some get less for it, but taking away a bonus without warning hurts the player base. Saying something ends on a day USUALLY means it ends at the end of a day or midnight PST/PSD which neither were correct.
    That is the main problem...

    Again, my reference of the Dunning-Kruger effect was directed only at the user that I responded to. Please read additional forum posts before making your post. Yeah, I have to agree with thecarterologist958, that's a massive double standard. No, it does not mean that it will last until the end of that day. In order for it to mean that, they would have had to specify that it would end at the end of the day, or that the event would last through that day. But that's not the wording they used. If the problem is that you cannot understand their communication, such as misinterpreting it, then that's not CG's fault. They can't control how you interpret their message.
  • Vi1teran_ wrote: »
    My aim is not to defend CG, but to defend reason.

    Reason called, and wishes me to let you know your relationship is not as close as you think it is and that you are invited to stop 'defending' her whenever you like.

    Yes, because reason = shirking all responsibility and control and becoming upset because you weren't coddled. Research the Dunning-Kruger effect, you might find it useful.

    Reason = I pay to play a game, I expect communication in the game.

    Do you really believe it's unreasonable to want a billion dollar company to send out a reminder, in game? I mean sure people are capable of finding the information but the majority of complaints I see about cg all boil down to lack of communication and trust. A simple fix for this issue is an inbox reminder "x ends today at whatever time."

    Yeah, I agree. That sounds reasonable. Good thing they communicated the day the cap increases would end respectively based on the day the events began. In case you didn't read my initial forum post, here are the links to their forum posts that they communicated on:

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/228770/content-update-05-04-2020#latest

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/229612/content-update-05-20-2020#latest

    I wouldn't necessarily say that it's unreasonable to desire additional reminders. I would say that it might be slightly unreasonable to expect the company to be operating perfectly during this pandemic and riot outbreak. However, my initial argument stemmed from people being upset about there being no communication. As you can see from the two above links, they did in fact communicate. So my reference to reason is that I do not see it as being reasonable to become upset simply because you did not put in any effort to find the information. Again, my argument is that if you become upset/frustrated at this game, that to me means that you have enough emotional/financial investment in this game that you should be putting in effort to find information. Does CG have room for improvement? Absolutely.
  • Vi1teran_ wrote: »
    My aim is not to defend CG, but to defend reason.

    Reason called, and wishes me to let you know your relationship is not as close as you think it is and that you are invited to stop 'defending' her whenever you like.

    Yes, because reason = shirking all responsibility and control and becoming upset because you weren't coddled. Research the Dunning-Kruger effect, you might find it useful.

    Reason = I pay to play a game, I expect communication in the game.

    Do you really believe it's unreasonable to want a billion dollar company to send out a reminder, in game? I mean sure people are capable of finding the information but the majority of complaints I see about cg all boil down to lack of communication and trust. A simple fix for this issue is an inbox reminder "x ends today at whatever time."

    Yeah, I agree. That sounds reasonable. Good thing they communicated the day the cap increases would end respectively based on the day the events began. In case you didn't read my initial forum post, here are the links to their forum posts that they communicated on:

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/228770/content-update-05-04-2020#latest

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/229612/content-update-05-20-2020#latest

    I wouldn't necessarily say that it's unreasonable to desire additional reminders. I would say that it might be slightly unreasonable to expect the company to be operating perfectly during this pandemic and riot outbreak. However, my initial argument stemmed from people being upset about there being no communication. As you can see from the two above links, they did in fact communicate. So my reference to reason is that I do not see it as being reasonable to become upset simply because you did not put in any effort to find the information. Again, my argument is that if you become upset/frustrated at this game, that to me means that you have enough emotional/financial investment in this game that you should be putting in effort to find information. Does CG have room for improvement? Absolutely.

    I stand by the fact communication should be primarily in game. The majority of the player doesn't go to the forums on a daily basis nor should they have to. When I log in my lunch break to finish my dailies I don't have time to go looking for info and I typically don't try to figure out if I should do something earlier than normal or hold off until I get home.
    If this sort of thing didn't happen on a regular basis I'd give them a hard pass because of the pandemic. At the same time people are probably more upset because of the added stress they are under. Plus people coming to the forum to voice their frustration should give cg thoughts on how to improve their product. Let's hope it does.
  • TVF
    23409 posts Member
    If someone is under stress because of RL issues, they probably shouldn't deal with it by complaining about free zetas, just to pick one example at random.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vi1teran_
    119 posts Member
    @TVF. Very random lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.