Strange Things

Two ridiculous pg appeared in my fragment of fleet sand. Well, they take 50 crystals every day. How good it feels to fight to build a squad and a strategy when it is useless.

Replies

• AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    I hate sand too.
  • Options
    It's coarse.
  • Options
    It's a metaphor for corruption!

Wait never mind it's just prequel dialogue.
  • Options
    Where's the metaphor? It is a concrete reality
    Time continues to pass? Then it's a prequel
  • Options
    I don’t understand this at all. Please explain.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    According to popular tradition, it all started with dinosaurs and ... the truth is that zombies finally destroyed the world

You mean that?
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    ?
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    Strange Thread
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    I refer you to the main comment. What is weird there?
    My techno-artistic complaint and other part of my displeasure (not prequel and sequel) was this and I put it here because the bot is a sneak.

This is strange

b332igz40y9b.png

What's wrong with my complaint comment? Can't I feel bad and express my displeasure? Too bad reddit
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Juac0Cul0 wrote: »
    Two ridiculous pg appeared in my fragment of fleet sand. Well, they take 50 crystals every day. How good it feels to fight to build a squad and a strategy when it is useless.

giphy.gif
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    I thought the first post was just a translation issue, one I could almost parse. But then the thread got stranger.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

giphy.gif

Two ridiculous pg appeared in my fragment of fleet sand. Well, they take 50 crystals every day. How good it feels to fight to build a team and a strategy when it is useless.
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    If I understand you correctly, you're probably new and a couple of people spent money to jump ahead. That's how this game works.
  • Options
    I understand the game. It is just a complaint about exaggerated differences. It is perfectly expressed and nothing is offensive (although I use a translator I can understand that the meaning is correct) The wrong thing is not on my side
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Complaint noted, but this game has always worked this way.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    I understand the game. It is just a complaint about exaggerated differences. It is perfectly expressed ...
    Two ridiculous pg appeared in my fragment of fleet sand.

What is a "pg"?
  • UdalCuain
    5022 posts Member
    Options
    I guessing two high GP opponents are making it more difficult for you to climb?

I love that "fleet shard" has translated to "fragment of fleet sand".
  • Options
    pz8so4rcgf5u.jpg
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I understand the game. It is just a complaint about exaggerated differences. It is perfectly expressed ...

What is a "pg"?

GP, translated, I'm assuming.
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

What is a "pg"?

GP, translated, I'm assuming.

Yeah “poder galactica” In Spanish i would assume
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Well, GP or pg is actually a measure of resources invested,.not combat power. At best it is a rough approximation of combat power. And it is even less meaningful in fleet where a chunk of it represents the third and fourth reinforcements which are often not used.

What really matters is the power of your three starting fighters and your first two reinforcements and their ability / faction synergies e.g. Vader's target locks giving Biggs protection or the Falcon calling other Rebels to assist.

I regularly beat fleets with as much as 25% more GP than mine while leveling up.