Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Rondif
    17 posts Member
    Options
    hmm what a surprise, no response from cg to our needs.
  • Options
    My wallet is now and forever closed on this game. Will still play until it dies, but budget cuts are necessary in these troubling times and CG is no longer worthy
  • Options
    You lot need to stop kissing his ****. The guy is far down the list of content creators (normally borrows someone's theory crafted content) has lots of you hanging on his every word like some sort of cult.

Cubs, urzz, MG and Arnaud are just constantly slagging off the game and CG. Arnauld is crying because he broke the rules and he's worried it'll spoil his channel. He is making money off the game and is just ****. He will try get other creators and bots banned to get his way.

He wants people to follow him and think the same as him.. so his cashflow doesnt end.

I'm not the only one in my guild who cba to watch half these guys videos cause of the non stop moaning and negativity.

Its just ian
    bulldog are decent.

They banned bulldog too. You mad about that? Or is he an **** too now?

I don’t care if all of ahnald’s videos were “not helpful” to you, he should still have the same luxuries afforded to the cheaters in this game.

But instead he gets targeted because they don’t like what he has to say.

Look around you. The same thing is going on in the world right now.

Make excuses because you don’t like him, but don’t advocate for CG silencing people and not even having the decency to defend theirselves.
  • Options
    Crayvis01 wrote: »
    You lot need to stop kissing his ****. The guy is far down the list of content creators (normally borrows someone's theory crafted content) has lots of you hanging on his every word like some sort of cult.

Cubs, urzz, MG and Arnaud are just constantly slagging off the game and CG. Arnauld is crying because he broke the rules and he's worried it'll spoil his channel. He is making money off the game and is just ****. He will try get other creators and bots banned to get his way.

He wants people to follow him and think the same as him.. so his cashflow doesnt end.

I'm not the only one in my guild who cba to watch half these guys videos cause of the non stop moaning and negativity.

Its just ian
    bulldog are decent.

They banned bulldog too. You mad about that? Or is he an **** too now?

I don’t care if all of ahnald’s videos were “not helpful” to you, he should still have the same luxuries afforded to the cheaters in this game.

But instead he gets targeted because they don’t like what he has to say.

Look around you. The same thing is going on in the world right now.

Make excuses because you don’t like him, but don’t advocate for CG silencing people and not even having the decency to defend theirselves.

Ahnald’s videos have been 100% Better than Bulldog’s for me. I didn’t know who Bulldog was until he released his cheating video... That video was the first time I ever thought that cheating was possible. It had never crossed my mind. I would watch MobileGamer, Cubs and Ahnald on the reg.

But I have enjoyed the information and posts he has shared on these forums the past week or more.

@MadDad_NewWarframe the only reason they “****” on the game is because CG makes it easy for them. When I watch MobileGamer, Cubs and Ahnald I want to see them have fun with the game, then I want to see what their perspectives are on the game. A lot of the time they end up having the same thoughts or opinions as me. Sometimes they don’t.

I even watched 2hrs of Reality Skewed Gaming discussion on JKL and I have never heard of them. They had a lot of sentiments that I share and some we disagree on.

So, if you’re gonna bash Ahnald for making videos and money, to re-invest, within SWGoH then bash them all. Bash every single youtuber or twitch streamer for making money on playing video games. Better yet, take advantage of the job opportunity and make your own money at it. Then when you reach a certain level of income and the dev team that barely supports the game you play AND then takes away tools for you to share with the community on upcoming events/ toons/ or content see if you don’t **** on them. Then come to find out that they have been negotiating with cheaters. What be your “****” then?
  • Options
    Well they were blasting the game for the last year. CG followed their rules and why would they wanna cut slack to someone constantly being negative about them.

Ian, hopefully will stay away from the 4 kings of gloom. I can watch some content videos without the negative ****. Come here to enjoy the game. No games perfect especially the ones with massive playerbases. Take fortnite for example half its loyal playerbase got hosed last night.
  • Options

Its just ian
    bulldog are decent.

For 2 minutes i thought you were its just ian writing that. Because you wrote itsjust iam on bottom like a signature
  • Options
    so much crying but yet all of you are still here lol

So much crying about people on this thread yet you're still here...

Crying with laughter:
    Not the same as misery,
    So why would they leave?

As you can see this thread is people complaining about Ahnald's ban and CG negotiating with cheaters, etc.
    Person isn't adding anything to the conversation on topic. They are complaining that people are being "crybabies" on a post for "crybabies."
    If you aren't a "crybaby" then you might as well complain elsewhere, not here.

Still not a complaint.
    And there's no conversation,
    Not for the most part.
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »

Crying with laughter:
    Not the same as misery,
    So why would they leave?

As you can see this thread is people complaining about Ahnald's ban and CG negotiating with cheaters, etc.
    Person isn't adding anything to the conversation on topic. They are complaining that people are being "crybabies" on a post for "crybabies."

Hey Alphabet soup
    Pay attention to his art
    It’s all he has now

Wait, all I have now...
    Did I used to have something,
    Where could it have gone?!
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    It's not -all youtubers are the same-. There are the hysteria pushing clowns with high viewership that made it into a career, then there is the hobbyist theorycrafters that at best are earning pocket change. It's intensely obvious the career ones are much more inclined to hit the chords that bears more hits. They can't even form a sentence without "I can't even"ing. Nature of melodrama doesn't change much independent of medium. Do what you want, enjoy what you want. At least be a bit self aware when you are simply perpetuating someone's catch phrases.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Still waiting for a response on the negotiation with cheaters.

Dont care about ahnalds secondary account. Care about equal use of TOS and ban hammer.

So what do you have to say CG?
  • Options
    Captains Log Day 8
    The community would like an official statement to all issues mentioned and a way ahead...
    Please stop ignoring this thread and everything it stands for. Thank you and have a great day!!
    Captain out.
  • Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    It's not -all youtubers are the same-. There are the hysteria pushing clowns with high viewership that made it into a career, then there is the hobbyist theorycrafters that at best are earning pocket change. It's intensely obvious the career ones are much more inclined to hit the chords that bears more hits. They can't even form a sentence without "I can't even"ing. Nature of melodrama doesn't change much independent of medium. Do what you want, enjoy what you want. At least be a bit self aware when you are simply perpetuating someone's catch phrases.

As long as you realize there would be no hysteria to push if CG didnt negotiate with cheaters then everything is equal.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

As long as you realize there would be no hysteria to push if CG didnt negotiate with cheaters then everything is equal.

If everyone would realize the 2 aren't even related.

Even ahnald realized that eventually and changed his narrative. Anyone who pretends his original outrage wasn't about his ban is fooling themselves.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

Yeah of course, cuz there was no hysteria before on every single thing, right?
  • Options
    ahnald and mobile gamer have been **** for months because they were treated for what they are just youtube streamers lol noone special
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »

Crying with laughter:
    Not the same as misery,
    So why would they leave?

Hey Alphabet soup
    Pay attention to his art
    It’s all he has now

What does "Alphabet soup" mean?
    People often use it to describe a string of nonsense characters.

“Ggdjqjchsabjdj” is an example, just thinking of something random.

Oh, thought it was something else. That name was just a quick name. Just randomly typed on my keyboard. Didn’t see the need in any fancy names.

Perhaps you should change your name to "fancy name"
  • Options
    I cant help but observe how posts containing profanity towards Ahnald have a significantly longer lifetime then the similar posts adressing CG... Some of them are not even removed... So strange.
  • Options
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    I cant help but observe how posts containing profanity towards Ahnald have a significantly longer lifetime then the similar posts adressing CG... Some of them are not even removed... So strange.

It's 80 pages,
    What Ahnald profanity?
    CG hate's still here.
  • Options
    And the moral of the story is, don't buy a used account. Not only is it against the ToS, it may also be an account in bad standing. Who knows, it may have been automatically flagged and banned for something (e.g., a purchase in a different country and currency than previous purchases). Seems more likely to me than CG going after Ahnald over some petty grudge.

U mean moral of the story is lets all cheat at the game cuz theres no punishment..
  • Options

Well there was a mega thread about cheaters in GAC when bulldog posted about how u can cheat and get away with it if your smart about it...

If u recall cg banned him for cheating in his videos even though he purposefully lost after cheating so he could display that cheating exists while also not impacting anyone in game from his display of cheating existing.

The only reason he posted it was because CG had said cheating was being caught and stopped and they were banning people who used that ---- to cheat which bulldog proved was not true.

But still your totally right its beyond cheating.

Overall its many things, cheating, paywalls, power creep, their lack of communication and lack follow through on promises is all piling up now.

Example 1 Just look at dev tracker it was updated maybe twice in all history and it looks like a lot of work went into developing it but it's just abandoned completely since 2019.

Example 2 said Hyoda would never be needed for a legendary now JKL.

Example 3 They said 0 tolerance on cheating but negotiate eith cheaters.

Example 4 They say u cant cheat in GAC but bulldog proved u still can.

Example 5 They say luke will be powerful so we cant have him for 5 years but now it looks like he wont even be a meta.

I can go on and list 10 or 25 more examples but I'll spare u the reading time if you havent been following the game closely like some do.

Basically you can say one thing and do the opposite only for so long until people see through it all.... more and more people are seeing through all the smoke and mirrors now that's what's I feel like is going on.

It feels neglected, no new events just overpowered characters that we are months or years away from farming all the relics to unlock and by that time even if we do get a GL there will be a newer GL well before we unlock the old GLs... this process of meta shift used to just be get to 7 star and collect 330 shards which took a few to 6 months to farm so metas would change but as time went on the requirements were more and more and now it's not 6 month to farm a character it can take years and by then they wont be useful so what's the point in even trying.

That's basically what I have heard as a leader of several guilds from several people who recently quit playing. I'm sure lots of people complaining care much more about these things than how much ahnold makes on a video. Bottom line is even if ahnold is profiting that doesnt invalidate the growing resentment towards CG which this thread is evidence of.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Eutus wrote: »
    Look, im not gonna go watch any of his videos to find out what happened. I dont want him in my youtube algorythms. But if you wanna tell me here, even if its a little exacerbated, im into it. I come here for the flaming bags of terds littered all over this dumpster fire. And this one sounds like a stinky one

Maybe their new tools autodetect enjoyment across all platforms and auto ban?

They didn't ban his main account, but another account that wasn't originally his

1. Account transfer is against the Terms of Service (Violation #1)

2. The other issue (unconfirmed) is that the account was originally a chinese account so there might be illegal crystal purchases (in the past) or since China is removing the game and CG is no longer supporting it after the next Title Update, the account was going to go away eventually

The second point is unconfirmed but Ahnald still has his main account which he has used for all his videos so far, so its not as big of a loss, and he's still able to make the same videos as he always has

I still have an issue with this. I've spent thousands on this game and I feel that I should be able to give this account to my son or anyone else that I choose if I want to quit playing. Why should my hard earned money go down the drain? If a game account is gifted to someone, that should not in any way be considered sharing. Even if I chose to share my account, that should be my right. Especially if I've paid for it. And a few thousand bucks is definately enough to be considered paid for!!!

Not to mention, Aunaldt101 spent a lot of his own money on that account. And if they are going to stick by the account ban, then they should have to pay him back for what he put in or at least give him those chars on his main account. It's not like he can't prove which ones he paid for. He has plenty of footage to go though and prove it.

The rules need to be changed or we need to push for laws that protect us from these type of tactics.
    Account trade/sharing is banned in almost any online game so not sure which part you consider unfair or out of the norm.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Eutus wrote: »
    Look, im not gonna go watch any of his videos to find out what happened. I dont want him in my youtube algorythms. But if you wanna tell me here, even if its a little exacerbated, im into it. I come here for the flaming bags of terds littered all over this dumpster fire. And this one sounds like a stinky one

Maybe their new tools autodetect enjoyment across all platforms and auto ban?

They didn't ban his main account, but another account that wasn't originally his

1. Account transfer is against the Terms of Service (Violation #1)

2. The other issue (unconfirmed) is that the account was originally a chinese account so there might be illegal crystal purchases (in the past) or since China is removing the game and CG is no longer supporting it after the next Title Update, the account was going to go away eventually

The second point is unconfirmed but Ahnald still has his main account which he has used for all his videos so far, so its not as big of a loss, and he's still able to make the same videos as he always has

I still have an issue with this. I've spent thousands on this game and I feel that I should be able to give this account to my son or anyone else that I choose if I want to quit playing. Why should my hard earned money go down the drain? If a game account is gifted to someone, that should not in any way be considered sharing. Even if I chose to share my account, that should be my right. Especially if I've paid for it. And a few thousand bucks is definately enough to be considered paid for!!!

Not to mention, Aunaldt101 spent a lot of his own money on that account. And if they are going to stick by the account ban, then they should have to pay him back for what he put in or at least give him those chars on his main account. It's not like he can't prove which ones he paid for. He has plenty of footage to go though and prove it.

The rules need to be changed or we need to push for laws that protect us from these type of tactics.
    Account trade/sharing is banned in almost any online game so not sure which part you consider unfair or out of the norm.

When you purchase something in almost every other aspect of life you own what you purchased and can give it to a friend or family member.

A car a house any tangible good but it also applies to digital goods.

Digitally if you download a song you can legally copy it and make a copy for your kid or a friend to listen to. That's when there is a actual good (the data of the song being downloaded) but it also applies to rights and subscriptions for example even netflix let's people share subscriptions now. If I have a subscription my wife or kids can log in and use my access. If that happened in swgoh technically we would lose the account and all the money we put into it if they ever found out I was sharing with my kid.

Imagine having to explain to a 6 year old why CG took away his access to his game because he shared it with his dad or brother after he spent all his birthday money and all his allowance building his collection up. Then turn around and telling the boy to share with his brother and friends after that experiance.

Technically lots of things are a certain way tos and such but that doesnt make them "right"
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

Well there was a mega thread about cheaters in GAC when bulldog posted about how u can cheat and get away with it if your smart about it...

If u recall cg banned him for cheating in his videos even though he purposefully lost after cheating so he could display that cheating exists while also not impacting anyone in game from his display of cheating existing.

The only reason he posted it was because CG had said cheating was being caught and stopped and they were banning people who used that ---- to cheat which bulldog proved was not true.

But still your totally right its beyond cheating.

Overall its many things, cheating, paywalls, power creep, their lack of communication and lack follow through on promises is all piling up now.

Example 1 Just look at dev tracker it was updated maybe twice in all history and it looks like a lot of work went into developing it but it's just abandoned completely since 2019.

Example 2 said Hyoda would never be needed for a legendary now JKL.

Example 3 They said 0 tolerance on cheating but negotiate eith cheaters.

Example 4 They say u cant cheat in GAC but bulldog proved u still can.

Example 5 They say luke will be powerful so we cant have him for 5 years but now it looks like he wont even be a meta.

I can go on and list 10 or 25 more examples but I'll spare u the reading time if you havent been following the game closely like some do.

Basically you can say one thing and do the opposite only for so long until people see through it all.... more and more people are seeing through all the smoke and mirrors now that's what's I feel like is going on.

It feels neglected, no new events just overpowered characters that we are months or years away from farming all the relics to unlock and by that time even if we do get a GL there will be a newer GL well before we unlock the old GLs... this process of meta shift used to just be get to 7 star and collect 330 shards which took a few to 6 months to farm so metas would change but as time went on the requirements were more and more and now it's not 6 month to farm a character it can take years and by then they wont be useful so what's the point in even trying.

That's basically what I have heard as a leader of several guilds from several people who recently quit playing. I'm sure lots of people complaining care much more about these things than how much ahnold makes on a video. Bottom line is even if ahnold is profiting that doesnt invalidate the growing resentment towards CG which this thread is evidence of.

No idea how any of what you said is relevant as a response to what I said. I don't find it necessary to go thread by thread which many of the sentiments I'd agree with and some that I won't. What I said about content creators is hardly a new phenomena or only regarding recent events in the game. If people really need content creators to see what's up and form an opinion, that says as much about them as the content creators.
  • Options
    You guys do realize that you can get your $$ back that you've invested in the game right?

For example, you have clear proof that CG has stated that they have a 0 tolerance with regards to cheating, yet they turn around and negotiate with cheaters.

Message one of the developers and ask for your money back because you feel like you are being cheated. Google play and apple store have a policy in their terms of service with developers that they must reply within 3 days, if they don't (which they wont) you'll get a refund.....i just got my $6000 invested in the game returned to me.

Just saying, all this complaining on here won't do anything, hit them where it hurts.....their wallet.

You're welcome everyone. 😊
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

If everyone would realize the 2 aren't even related.

Even ahnald realized that eventually and changed his narrative. Anyone who pretends his original outrage wasn't about his ban is fooling themselves.
    Doesnt matter. Cold hard fact is he showed a screen grab of cg negotiating with a cheater.

That should never happen. Plain and simple. Until they comment, this isnt going to die down
  • Options

Its just ian
    bulldog are decent.

From all that you wrote its pretty obvious that you dont even watch his videos and you have a strong opinion about him.I dont know where to start and address all this,first of all all those youtubers were the positive voice of content creators,but eventually after the **** behaviour from cg they started making negative comments,unless you find everything perfect in game,then i dont know what more to say.

Secondly if you bothered to watch his videos you'd realise that he understood that he broke the tos and his account was legit banned,the ppl with common sense can see that.I dont want his 2nd account unbanned as well.

Again concerning ahnald you need to watch his videos again,when most things were crap still and other youtubers making negative comments he was the only one who was only saying positive things in his videos.Go watch his videos and stop commenting on forums of what other ppl said to you in manipulating you to do so.

I dont like many of his videos as well,most are clickbaits,dont get me wrong,but this thread is about his banned account.

• Options
    Good morning! Gentle reminder that we:

STILL don't have a Road Ahead
    STILL don't have any new content
    STILL don't have any comments on cheating/Ahnald

Spending status: STILL OFF
  • Options
    When you purchase something in almost every other aspect of life you own what you purchased and can give it to a friend or family member.

A car a house any tangible good but it also applies to digital goods.

Digitally if you download a song you can legally copy it and make a copy for your kid or a friend to listen to. That's when there is a actual good (the data of the song being downloaded) but it also applies to rights and subscriptions for example even netflix let's people share subscriptions now. If I have a subscription my wife or kids can log in and use my access. If that happened in swgoh technically we would lose the account and all the money we put into it if they ever found out I was sharing with my kid.

Imagine having to explain to a 6 year old why CG took away his access to his game because he shared it with his dad or brother after he spent all his birthday money and all his allowance building his collection up. Then turn around and telling the boy to share with his brother and friends after that experiance.

Technically lots of things are a certain way tos and such but that doesnt make them "right"

Except when you rent something or pay for services. You are paying to use something that is owned by someone else, and these come with terms of service that if you break you normally lose said product.
    An example would be having a gym membership and letting someone else use it at the same time, this is against gym TOS and will result in you getting banned from the gym.

In SWGOH you are playing the game under licence and agree to the TOS from CG. At no point do you own the game or the content within it. You pay to unlock extra content but you still do not own it and if you break TOS then it will get taken away.

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    s3bisesdgc23.jpeg
  • Options
    Still no word from CG. Making a statement of som kind seems so simple.