Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Too bad Capital Games doesn't engage with their community. They must know that were being taken advantage of by EA and cant face us with that knowledge. Its probably easier for them to do their jobs if they dont acknowledge we are people.

How can we be people, money just shows up in their accounts by magic. Thought everyone knew that...
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    You guys do realize that you can get your $$ back that you've invested in the game right?

For example, you have clear proof that CG has stated that they have a 0 tolerance with regards to cheating, yet they turn around and negotiate with cheaters.

Message one of the developers and ask for your money back because you feel like you are being cheated. Google play and apple store have a policy in their terms of service with developers that they must reply within 3 days, if they don't (which they wont) you'll get a refund.....i just got my $6000 invested in the game returned to me.

Just saying, all this complaining on here won't do anything, hit them where it hurts.....their wallet.

You're welcome everyone. 😊

Seems like Google's refund policy only reaches the last 60 days.

Ask to escalate the call to a higher up, thats what I did, I was escalated twice.
  • Options
    pmantzar wrote: »
    You guys do realize that you can get your $$ back that you've invested in the game right?

For example, you have clear proof that CG has stated that they have a 0 tolerance with regards to cheating, yet they turn around and negotiate with cheaters.

Message one of the developers and ask for your money back because you feel like you are being cheated. Google play and apple store have a policy in their terms of service with developers that they must reply within 3 days, if they don't (which they wont) you'll get a refund.....i just got my $6000 invested in the game returned to me.

Just saying, all this complaining on here won't do anything, hit them where it hurts.....their wallet.

I would be very interested to find out how you did that. I was having a look at teh store ToS at https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/uk/terms.html but
    the closest I can find is their liability in case of fraud, gross negligence and wilful misconduct

Read the google play store ToS. All game developers have to reply within 3 days.

In the EA terms of service, under section 15 it states that if you cannot come to an agreement with the Developer, you can go to arbitration. For you to even opt into arbitration you must have communications with the developers. If they dont reply that means they aren't following their own ToS.

Lastly, stated in a previous post from developers that there is a zero tolerance policy with regards to cheaters, meanwhile most if not all of the people that bought 3rd party crystals are still playing, and cheaters were allowed back in. Therefore they lied about their zero tolerance policy and are lying to the consumer, which is considered by definition consumer fraud.

Hopefully that clarifies it for you. 😊

@Bearzilla84 You can go into the contact us section on the app store and explain, don't have to request for each individual transaction.

You want all your money back or some?
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    I will never spend another cent on this game. Getting ready to walk away tbh.

did you put on your socks and shoes?

Probably white tube socks and black Velcro sandals and a fanny pack.

Hopefully they have chapstick and sun block in that fanny pack, its summertime. One could get burned.
  • KM1
    145 posts Member
    Options
    So many GAC opponents not setting any D. CG has **** off its base so much half my guild mate's GAC opponents face auto deploys. CG ignoring players, not adding content, and negotiating with cheaters, not to mention radio silence and inconsistent application of its TOS is killing what little content is available to play.
  • Options
    May be time to look at updating resumes fam.

I may leave killing off one of the most popular mobile games ever from it, but if it works for you, go nuts!
  • Options
    We waiting for a response on the negotiation with cheaters.

People, write to CG that you want money back, because CG is in agreement with cheaters.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    I hope they address the cheating when we get the road ahead. They can’t let this one go without saying anything
  • Options

Ah yes, my whole £0. I'll be rich after this.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Walrus wrote: »
    Wow mobile gamer has quit the game ;*

I heard he interviews crumb at 9:40 seconds of the mobile gamer quitting video today. From what I was told Crumb actually interacts with the game changers and talks about why they should get JKL!!!!

Gonna watch it later when I'm free to see what crumb had to say.

i hope you know no one at CG actually talks to them. crumb would most likely be his stuff animal thingy thats on crumbs profile pic

Yeah. Oh boy.

d3jl699yrcwu.png

Maybe watch the video before you make a fool of yourself?

• Options

Ah yes, my whole £0. I'll be rich after this.

Everyone has to be a smarta**.....that was clearly directed at players that have spent hundreds to thousands of dollars on the game.
  • feelycr
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Gentle reminder that we STILL do not have a Road Ahead post OR any comments on Cheaters or AhnaldGate.

Don't invest money in something with no ROI! #savedontspend
  • Options
    Here’s what you can take from this thread (and all you will get from CG):

Cheating is kinda ok if you spend a lot of money; if you don’t spend money, there is a zero-tolerance/righteous-anger-of-God policy

Creating YouTube content is ok as long as it boosts the profile of the game, thereby encouraging gamers to choose digital toons over formula and diapers; we are now at a point at which YouTube content is a only threat because there is little, if anything, about the game profile that can be boosted, only shortcomings exposed

CG doesn’t care what you “feel”, except when you’re feeling for your wallet

But CG has decided to let this thread go despite numerous TOS violations herein because it’s better to let the community vent, move on, spend money. Again, they only care about the latter, which the first two things facilitate. They know today’s generation has limited attention spans and this too shall pass.

The deal on “new content” has been altered. Promises of “new content” are, at-best, in reference to a slow trickle of new things that may come at some point in the future because the lack of resources dedicated to SWGOH is clearly reduced. Promises of new content are, at-worst, entirely a way to deny the game is petering out and to encourage spending right up until The Day.

That said, this game will keep going as long as EA and CG have licenses, because SW will always make money. Even when revenue slows, if the game is still bringing in money, they’ll keep it up; it just may be with far fewer resources dedicated primarily to maintaining the servers. However, if the license/sub license among The Mouse, EA, &/or CG expires, the plug will be pulled. See, Konami SW Force Collection. I frequently wonder if the talk of a “5-year-plan” was an indication that CG had a 5-year-license. If so, well, you don’t have to wait on Paul Harvey’s afternoon segment for The Rest of the Story.

I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • JMG680
    83 posts Member
    Options
    166,000 views; 2,500 comments without any statement from CG.

Jedi Luke without a Rebel Tag

No (April Schedule release) Road ahead still...

CG is lucky to have the Star War IP as any other company would have to actually care about their customers or would have folded.

• dsdsds
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Person breaks the Terms of Service
    Person gets banned for it

What is there to say?

Just because the person in this scenario is a celebrity it doesn’t warrant any special response
    To me, that is not the point. The point is that they negotiated with a cheater. Do you think that’s a good idea?
    But people are demanding a response because the biggest thread on the forums is someone’s account got banned...

You overlooked the negotiating with a known cheater bit. Which is more germane, IMO.
    Make a thread about it and get more replies and views on that subject and then make the argument about wanting answers

This thread isn’t about Ahnald’s video or the cheating scenario so demanding an answer for that over account ban outrage is two different topics that you are trying to link together

You might not be aware, but there have been several threads made on the cheating negotiating and have either been deleted or merged with this thread.

I also asked if I should make a separate thread regarding the cheating negotiations and Kyno said no, that any concerns we have with the cheating negotiations or cheating in general should be DM’d to Lucifer’s Daddy.

So here we are stuck in this weird scenario of being forced to go off topic if we want to publicly discuss the cheating negotiations on these forums.

Lucifer's Daddy is the guy who negotiates with the cheaters isn't he?
    Why do I have to find them for him?
    WHAT DO I GET OUT OF THIS?

All in all ridiculous advice: "go to the corrupt guy to talk about cheating"
  • Rondif
    17 posts Member
    Options
    lol laughing hard!
  • Options
    Hello, good evening!

Gentle reminder that we STILL don't have a Road Ahead post, nor any comments on negotiations with Cheaters, nor #AhnaldGate.

Ask yourself if you should invest any money in a company that doesn't provide any return on investment for you!
  • Reptile
    114 posts Member
    Options
    feelycr wrote: »
    Hello, good evening!

Gentle reminder that we STILL don't have a Road Ahead post, nor any comments on negotiations with Cheaters, nor #AhnaldGate.

Ask yourself if you should invest any money in a company that doesn't provide any return on investment for you!

Good evening, gentle reminder I decided to spend more then usual to support the game, thank you for reminding me.
  • Options
    Reptile wrote: »
    feelycr wrote: »
    Hello, good evening!

Good evening, gentle reminder I decided to spend more then usual to support the game, thank you for reminding me.

Whew, for a minute I was worried CG would have to have domestic beer for their D&D night, but now they can have some imports!

I was worried they might have to interact with their customers if profits dipped. Lucky for them there are people like that guy around.
  • Walrus
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Keeping this alive and seeing how long it takes for CG 2 grow a pair
  • Options
    Walrus wrote: »
    Keeping this alive and seeing how long it takes for CG 2 grow a pair

Did you say post something? 🤔
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    They really took down the hidden original JLS teaser and made a reupload! Looks like we have to downvote the stuff again ;-)

https://youtu.be/rmLuMbugKrg
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Othorion wrote: »
    They really took down the hidden original JLS teaser and made a reupload! Looks like we have to downvote the stuff again ;-)

https://youtu.be/rmLuMbugKrg

But they haven’t removed the old video

https://youtu.be/RaiZuVtBcSE
  • KM1
    145 posts Member
    Options
    CG's treatment of its player base is clearly unhealthy and abusive. I fear that we are all like battered spouses- continuing to play for little joys and hoping CG will change :-(
  • Options
    Im still wondering if CP has an official policy about social responsibility (as many other companies have these days). Because it seems as if the entire business model can lead to addiction and unhealthy spendings.
  • Options
    Catote wrote: »
    Im still wondering if CP has an official policy about social responsibility (as many other companies have these days). Because it seems as if the entire business model can lead to addiction and unhealthy spendings.

Yep, that would be the foundation of the game. Gotta pony up that cash before the event goes away, who knows when they will re-run it.

Honestly. Look at the time between running General skywalker’s event. Lol