#freecrumb

Prev13
Karste
39 posts Member
But seriously, the community needs someone like him! We need better communication. If nothing else, @CG_SBCrumb I appreciate all the hard work you put in to this community, we miss you!

Replies

• Options
    Hard to miss something that never existed.
  • Options
    My post was deleted within 20 minutes. Maybe I should have praised crumb
  • Options
    #freecrumb
  • JMG680
    83 posts Member
    Options
    I wish I could get a job as a community manager that does not manage the community. Just go in and check my email and press “Ignore all”
  • JMG680
    83 posts Member
    Options
    Karste wrote: »
    But seriously, the community needs someone like him! We need better communication. If nothing else, @CG_SBCrumb I appreciate all the hard work you put in to this community, we miss you!

He used to be very active and his puzzles were amazing and fun and kept high interest for the community but he has been silenced and no longer communicates at all with us.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    is he locked up? does he need bail?
  • Nema_schartwz
    32 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Yes he is! He is in CG jail. They will release the packs next week to purchase to free him.
  • Karste
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Shiftyund wrote: »

Hard work???? Having the title community manager and not communicating with the players on the forms sounds more like no work

That's just the thing, he disappeared without any transition, it seems suspiciously conditional and likely a product of the state of the galaxy.
  • Options
    Free Willy
  • Karste
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Kountkajh wrote: »

Yours being closed was part of the reason I reposted, so thanks mate for being the forerunner. There is a serious void that needs to be filled here. Props to CubsFanHan and Ahnald for being the voice of the community on this one, but we each need to do our part too. This game has so much potential still, I just want to see things are improving.
  • Options
    #freecrumb we need communication and we are not spending another dime until we get changes in this game
  • Ziryab
    99 posts Member
    Options
    Why free him? We all know silence is compliance. He is as guilty as the rest.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »

Yeah I'm sure if you were in his position you'd quit your job over not posting about Ahnald.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Karste
    39 posts Member
    Options

I think you are being a little harsh, he is still under management, and it isn't as if he can personally fix all the issues at hand, especially if he doesn't have the support of his uppers. There are some very deep problems that need real solutions, combined with good communication.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Yeah I'm sure if you were in his position you'd quit your job over not posting about Ahnald.

Yeah this isnt exactly a Nuremberg situation
  • Ziryab
    99 posts Member
    Options

I think you are being a little harsh, he is still under management, and it isn't as if he can personally fix all the issues at hand, especially if he doesn't have the support of his uppers. There are some very deep problems that need real solutions, combined with good communication.

Maybe I am being a little harsh. Maybe this is just the long exhale of self reflection and we will here from him tomorrow.
  • Options
    #FreeCrumb I miss those insanely hard and obscure puzzles that would lead to the reveal of new content
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Your post was closed because it had no purpose, No no real subject. If you want to discuss this further please message me, or crumb.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Crumb is all fine and well. I also heard rumors of a puzzle, but I can neither confirm nor deny the validity of that rumor.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Crumb is all fine and well. I also heard rumors of a puzzle, but I can neither confirm nor deny the validity of that rumor.

How did the rumor start?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

How did the rumor start?

ct1kjhf0rn49.jpg
  • Karste
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

How did the rumor start?

ct1kjhf0rn49.jpg

Yeah, Kyno I feel for you, it's not as if you control the direction of things at the top. I really hope we can make some positive changes so the community is whole again, and it turn that will make moderation more fun too.
  • Options

Your post was closed because it had no purpose, No no real subject. If you want to discuss this further please message me, or crumb.

My post was titled exactly the same. How is that no purpose. I showed you respect when you shut it down but this is another example of CG hypocrisy.
  • Options
    Why do I need to free myself?
  • Options

My post was titled exactly the same. How is that no purpose. I showed you respect when you shut it down but this is another example of CG hypocrisy.

No it isnt. You OP was pointless and admitted it would be closed.

If you dont want your thread closed try writing a post with substance.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

The title is not the post. As I said message me and we can discuss this further if you wish.
  • Options

The title is not the post. As I said message me and we can discuss this further if you wish.

Nope. I’m good. Not wasting time here anymore.
  • Railroadlivesmatter
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    What if kyno is crumb but disguised himself after working hours to be able to do his job without letting anyone know?
This discussion has been closed.