Luke requirements [MERGE]

15678911Next

Replies

• Options
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    Borat wrote: »
    JakzTeller wrote: »
    Kbrown wrote: »
    Ok I can understand 7 stat Wampa but gear 13 relic 7 is ridiculous. Looks like I may need to retire from game. Too bad, been active since day 1.

You have to whale harder, quarters about to end and @Crumb needs mo money.

You don't need r7 on any of them and r5 is overkill. You can do it with r3 just need good mods.

Can?
    Do you know someone who actually do all event with minimum requeriments?
    Because I will reach the requeriments in the last day for my math, no time or resources to improve anyone beyond the mínima. Maybe, with some luck, CLS or Chewie for R4.
    But I have very good mods

It's definitely possible with r3, higher relics just reduce the rng a little

Thanks
  • ne_alenska
    127 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I got all except Caption Han.... so sad....is really hard to farm him.
  • Options
    for once I am star ready with all the characters, I just need to 7 star hans falcon... 1000 years later I still dont have ig2ks ship at 7 star to be able to do it... I wish it was on the fleet nodes
  • Jakdnels
    787 posts Member
    Options
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    Borat wrote: »
    JakzTeller wrote: »
    Kbrown wrote: »
    Ok I can understand 7 stat Wampa but gear 13 relic 7 is ridiculous. Looks like I may need to retire from game. Too bad, been active since day 1.

You have to whale harder, quarters about to end and @Crumb needs mo money.

You don't need r7 on any of them and r5 is overkill. You can do it with r3 just need good mods.

Can?
    Do you know someone who actually do all event with minimum requeriments?
    Because I will reach the requeriments in the last day for my math, no time or resources to improve anyone beyond the mínima. Maybe, with some luck, CLS or Chewie for R4.
    But I have very good mods

I completed the event with r3 on everyone but Chewie who was already r4. Wedge was g11. Modding was important but the event wasn't too bad re: RNG at all. Best thing CG has done in years in my opinion.