With ROLO being requirement for JKL it is time to bring her TB drops back to double.

ShawDou
297 posts Member
Since you made Rebel Officer Leia Organa requirement for the event i think you should give new players at least something and return double drops of character shards in the Hoth TBs.

Replies

• ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    Options
    The least they could do would be to place ROLO and Wampa on different Galactic Bounties. But that would be too much to give to players i suppose. :D
  • Options
    With 3 days notice hahahahaha won’t matter obvious to quell the masses toon. Jkl is the most iconic stars wars character ever and they release him this way ??????????
  • Anarkid
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Another massive paywall.. big surprise
  • Options
    The secret ingredient is an open wallet, haven't you noticed those awesome packs?? Issue solved as usual.

• ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    Options
    JakzTeller wrote: »
    The secret ingredient is an open wallet, haven't you noticed those awesome packs?? Issue solved as usual.

I dont know, these new awesome packs have limited number of purchases :'(
  • XaVii
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Anarkid wrote: »

Massive paywall? First time i have all characters on gear 12 for a near event, ROLO was required for your guild contribution since more than 1 year, you should have her at 7 .
  • UdalCuain
    5025 posts Member
    Options
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    XaVii wrote: »
    Anarkid wrote: »

Massive paywall? First time i have all characters on gear 12 for a near event, ROLO was required for your guild contribution since more than 1 year, you should have her at 7 .

Definitely not required at gear 12 for guild events.

^ this. Mine is sat at gear VII as I wasn't going to waste the carbs on her. Never failed the P6 mission with ROLO, JKR, the Yodas and Ezra.