Your TW match making DOES NOT WORK!!!

I have been working on the Jedi Master title since it was made available. I have EVERYTHING ELSE done and have been at 5/10 TW wins FOR 11 MONTHS!! My guild participates in TW's EVERY TIME they are available and each time we get crushed. My guild GP is 176,213,543 and we get matched with guilds WAY stronger than we are. Last TW ALL of our defenses were taken down in 1 or 2 battles. We have a few fully relic'd DR squads!!!
You need to create more tiers in the TW so we are better matched. Not only are you encouraging ptp, which i understand, but you are REWARDING IT!!!!!

Replies

• Gifafi
    4535 posts Member
    I agree with the more tiers part. same with gac etc
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Waqui
    7367 posts Member
    edited June 17
    1. Why pay if ptp wasn't rewarded?
    2. Just because your opponents win doesn't make them paying players.
    3. My alt is in a guild which is mostly f2p and in the 180s most of the year and winning about 75%. Maybe you should check your rosters, strategies or execution.
  • Rath_Tarr
    3237 posts Member
    My guild participates in TW's EVERY TIME they are available and each time we get crushed. My guild GP is 176,213,543 and we get matched with guilds WAY stronger than we are. Last TW ALL of our defenses were taken down in 1 or 2 battles. We have a few fully relic'd DR squads!!!
    There's your problem: your guild is weak.
    You need to create more tiers in the TW so we are better matched.
    That wont fix your problem. You will need to either change guilds or help to improve the one you are in.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    My guild participates in TW's EVERY TIME they are available and each time we get crushed. My guild GP is 176,213,543 and we get matched with guilds WAY stronger than we are. Last TW ALL of our defenses were taken down in 1 or 2 battles. We have a few fully relic'd DR squads!!!
    There's your problem: your guild is weak.
    You need to create more tiers in the TW so we are better matched.
    That wont fix your problem. You will need to either change guilds or help to improve the one you are in.

To be fair, there is indeed a problem with the matchmaking. More and more stronger guilds start to do sandbagging, going into TW only with 2/3 of members to specifically get matched against much weaker guilds. It's not fair and imho the matchmaking should not only consider total GP but also the number of members registered.
  • TVF
    23620 posts Member
    Or do they
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH