What do you think about Luke?

Mood
13 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hey there!

Do you use/farm Luke?
I have him at 5* right now. His strength is great and he is fast too.
But i heard that some people don't like him or find him weak.
What do you think about him?

Replies

• Options
    Lame
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I farmed him aggressively early on as I was a huge Luke fan (movie version)...but I hate to say after experimenting him with several lineups I dumped him to the reserves and that's where he still lies. I truly hope he gets looked at though.
  • Options
    Terrible character.
  • Options
    I want a like with a light saber!!! Is that too much to ask? He's had one since 30 minutes into the first movie... Can I get an amen?
  • Options
    Average health, average speed, better than average damage and inconsistent stun. There are so many better single-target DPS than Luke.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Luke6108 wrote: »
    Average health, average speed, better than average damage and inconsistent stun. There are so many better single-target DPS than Luke.

Unfortunately this is the truth.
  • Options
    Disappointment. He's one of my B or C team for GW or sometimes as a suicidal bait. :p
  • Options
    He'll get GL 11 at 80 so why not try him then
  • Options
    Farmed him to 6* gear 8 off the bat and stopped there, he dies to quickly, crits too infrequently, and stuns almost never. When he gets off a special crit it can be game changing though, so possible he is decent with AI luck
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    @cosmicturtle333 Nice 'lame' comment :D

I farmed him to 6* despite all those threads advising me to farm GS. Was in my main team for about a month till I farmed GS to see what was all the fuss about. I want the Hero in the movie not some insect.

Since I got GS i never looked back. Luke is used in GW as suicide squad. Didn't bother to gear him to 8. GS far outperforms him in every way.
  • Mood
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Oh... Thats sad. Now i wasted time on him...
    I will go for the GS now. I saw him in the arena and wow! He is really great.
  • Options
    He's great in Light Side missions.