World's First: CAW the PVP Champs vs 3rd Best PVE MAW!

13Next

Replies

• SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    Shardz wrote: »
    People that go out of their way to spend and brag, has no place in this game. CAW tooting their horn. I think most that play this game could care less. It's unfortunate to see or hear this garbage. Keep on being conceited and bragging. In the end you achieved nothing, but wasted a huge amount of money and time that can never be returned. Lol

I would let them brag, considering they pay for our game.

More like thet allow justification for the price anchors in game being as ridiculous as they are

Just a tear drop in the Olympic sized pool for us.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • dogwelder79
    1487 posts Member
    Options
    Tired of these posts, nobody cares, put them in another category of the forum.

There's a section of the forum called pvp and rivalry. Posts that ask for useful things are immediately moved to feedback. Rivalry between whale guilds never get moved to rivalry.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    People that go out of their way to spend and brag, has no place in this game. CAW tooting their horn. I think most that play this game could care less. It's unfortunate to see or hear this garbage. Keep on being conceited and bragging. In the end you achieved nothing, but wasted a huge amount of money and time that can never be returned. Lol

More like thet allow justification for the price anchors in game being as ridiculous as they are

It’s this or ads. I choose this.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    This game is missing a feature which would enable doing wars between guilds. By war i dont mean TW i mean something where guild members could hunt other members from other guilds fight them and make them lose significant progress like some GP points or some relics or steal their ressources (i mean doing some real damage)

(I played another game before where we could do this)
  • Options
    This game is missing a feature which would enable doing wars between guilds. By war i dont mean TW i mean something where guild members could hunt other members from other guilds fight them and make them lose significant progress like some GP points or some relics or steal their ressources (i mean doing some real damage)

(I played another game before where we could do this)

Now this ^^^ is EXACTLY what we need!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    You guys are absolutely amazing!

... At funding this free game for the rest of us.

Yep we get to play this game "for a whole 'nother year"
  • Options

What I want to take from this is that we should let them spend, but not brag. If you're bragging about an achievement in a game, then you need to rethink something. Go ahead and spend, but don't come spewing stuff lots of people could not care less about. Keep that private or something. Do you have an inter-guild discord or something? Use it, if not make one so you can actually brag to the people who give a crap.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options

If you're bragging about an achievement in a game, then you need to rethink something.

So let's just not talk about games ever then?
    Guess they're meaningless, or what you've said here isn't thought through.

I'm going with the second one.
  • Options

If you're bragging about an achievement in a game, then you need to rethink something.

"Bragging." By all means talk about it, but don't make a thread with caps lock on.
  • Options
    Not to mention that this thread should be under the category of PvP and Rivalry.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    No, this should be under "General" where kyno puts things he wants to disappear but aren't officially 'silenced'
  • Options

"Bragging." By all means talk about it, but don't make a thread with caps lock on.

CAPS LOCK WAS ON barely a portion of it.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

36.4%

Also the exclamation point!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

It was still on, was it not?
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hello everyone, we've gone ahead and closed thread due to it going off-topic multiple times. Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.