Tuskan Shaman...sooo, when can i get him?

C'mon EA, putting in a hero with literally no hint how to get him? I saw him as an ally and I was sooo confused! First cuz I didn't even know he was in the game, then when I looked....his 'find shards' is completely blank. This must mean they're doing more work on him (?) But he doesn't look half bad, especially being the rare dark side healer he is. Maybe someone has heard some intel on him?

Replies

• Bak_Sherpa
    89 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    He is a P2P character. If you have spent at least 199.50USD, or regional equivalent, then you are offered an Aurodium data pack for 750 crystals which either contains his full character or some shards. In additions you get a few tusken raider or urororor'r' shards with credits and ability mats.

Edit: Basically if you haven't dropped $200+ then you will not have any chance to get him for a few months.
  • Options
    Does anyone no how long he will be in thease card packs for
  • Options
    Bak_Sherpa wrote: »
    He is a P2P character. If you have spent at least 199.50USD, or regional equivalent, then you are offered an Aurodium data pack for 750 crystals which either contains his full character or some shards. In additions you get a few tusken raider or urororor'r' shards with credits and ability mats.

Edit: Basically if you haven't dropped $200+ then you will not have any chance to get him for a few months.

:( Ahhhhhhh foreals!!? Well I guess I'll see him this summer (hopefully)
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    Smithy920 wrote: »

Last time the Rex pack lasted for about 3 weeks. I guess it should be the same with this one.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, I was lucky and got 4 shards! 4 Shards.... for 750 Crystals. Yeah, done caring about that option.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was lucky and got 4 shards! 4 Shards.... for 750 Crystals. Yeah, done caring about that option.

Its only an option for spending 200 more dollars to get it to 7 star after you meet the 200 dollar pay wall requirement.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    morcsea wrote: »
    Smithy920 wrote: »

Last time the Rex pack lasted for about 3 weeks. I guess it should be the same with this one.

Difference was Rex was also in chromium and still is, Shaman is not in chromium and anyone's guess when if he will be added else where.
  • Options
    Iv maxed him out for one think he will be key in finishing new light side battles with level increase. Let alone with fortitude maybe a stud
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Hurricane wrote: »
    Iv maxed him out for one think he will be key in finishing new dark side battles with level increase. Let alone with fortitude maybe a stud

@Hurricane Fixed it for you

http://www.swgohcantina.com/tusken-shaman/
  • Hurricane
    60 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Thanks pain meds bad back and drinks on the iPhone : poor posts and more money spent in game lol 5,000$ usd later :/