SLKR ultimate loop

13Next

Replies

• Nitrogen
    119 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I'm not defending CG lol. Just mentioning that if you planned ahead and got Luke, the loop isn't an issue.

Planned ahead the full three days we had notice of Luke? What a douchey thing to say.

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Nitrogen wrote: »
    I'm not defending CG lol. Just mentioning that if you planned ahead and got Luke, the loop isn't an issue.

Planned ahead the full three days we had notice of Luke? What a douchey thing to say.

Insult me all you like, it's still true. I unlocked Luke without spending a single cent or crystal, because I was prepared before they announced it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nitrogen
    119 posts Member
    Options

Insult me all you like, it's still true. I unlocked Luke without spending a single cent or crystal, because I was prepared before they announced it.

Well aren't you special, you like bragging about how you never spend money, which I personally don't believe, but hey, you do you.

I also didn't insult you, I said what you said was douchey, and it was. Not everyone had enough resources to get JKLS, I didn't have captain solo even at 6*, so it was literally impossible for me to get Luke without spending.

We all don't have your magical future seeing powers, I hope you use it for more than just a mobile game.

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

Well aren't you special, you like bragging about how you never spend money, which I personally don't believe, but hey, you do you.

I also didn't insult you, I said what you said was douchey, and it was. Not everyone had enough resources to get JKLS, I didn't have captain solo even at 6*, so it was literally impossible for me to get Luke without spending.

We all don't have your magical future seeing powers, I hope you use it for more than just a mobile game.

There's nothing magical about farming everything you can to 7* and hoarding resources, it's just smart play.
  • Nitrogen
    119 posts Member
    Options

There's nothing magical about farming everything you can to 7* and hoarding resources, it's just smart play.

Sure if you have unlimited resources, but most don't. You have to pick and chose who you farm, you can't just "farm everything", the game doesn't work that way. (Granted the longer one plays the more you will be able to farm, but everyone isn't on the same timeline).
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

Sure if you have unlimited resources, but most don't. You have to pick and chose who you farm, you can't just "farm everything", the game doesn't work that way. (Granted the longer one plays the more you will be able to farm, but everyone isn't on the same timeline).

Correct everyone isn't on the same timeline, and the newest toon isn't for everyone.
  • NerfHerder44
    333 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    I dont know if this is intended, but to me its something that needs a fix. When supreme leader kylo uses the ultimate, it starts to charge again while he is in ultimate stance - and invincible. Then, when the ultimate runs out he is already charged for another 1, what, as I see, is a loop that should not happen.

The ultimate should not recharge while its being used. So, I think this should br fixed. What about you guys?

No it should do what its doimg. Its mechanic is to be built based on the attacks that do physical or special damage and its more if they crit.

You should do everything in your power to mod for crit avoidance. If you dont, ren will walk on you. Thats how he is designed.

Crits are guaranteed under advantage. Don't mod for avoidance. Don't zeta holdo for that

Since when?

Reading his kit i see crit damage goes way up but not crit chance. I see if an ally loses advantage before critting he gains it back... but i dont see always crits.
    I also see it as a nice way to stop crits from happening to my team, which slows down kylo v kylo matches

p37mwf658cv4.jpg

If im missing something please let me know

The advantage buff is what he is referring to. An attack with the Advantage will crit over any modded avoidance.

Then why does it have the statrment that if you fail to crit regain advantage?

Dodge/Foresight as well as it being removed by other toons.
  • Options
    Well, in the end all of this is pointless because, let's face it, CG likely wont do a thing. Im glad to know some think like me in the issue that is the object of the topic. Would be nice if the community manager at least said something, but there is no reason to believe this will ever happen.
  • Options
    Well, in the end all of this is pointless because, let's face it, CG likely wont do a thing. Im glad to know some think like me in the issue that is the object of the topic. Would be nice if the community manager at least said something, but there is no reason to believe this will ever happen.

Almost every match I play, Rey gets to her ultimate (at 100%) before SLKR gets his to 60%. Many times, Rey can get to her second ultimate before SLKR gets to his second. Are you using a team that takes advantage of crit immunity and foresight? What teams are you using and against what SLKR lineups?
  • Options

Almost every match I play, Rey gets to her ultimate (at 100%) before SLKR gets his to 60%. Many times, Rey can get to her second ultimate before SLKR gets to his second. Are you using a team that takes advantage of crit immunity and foresight? What teams are you using and against what SLKR lineups?

Just happened again. I played SLKR, Hux, KRU, thrawn, and Vader against Rey, GK, JKR, JKL, and hoda. She got her ultimate before I got to 60%. I got to 100% before hers went off. Her ultimate killed Hux and thrawn, and the Jedi mopped up the rest before my ultimate wore off. She got her second ultimate charging. I did aoe to get to 60% before hers went off (thankful for that speed reduction during her ultimate). And I won the match just before she got her third ultimate.
  • Nitrogen
    119 posts Member
    Options

Just happened again. I played SLKR, Hux, KRU, thrawn, and Vader against Rey, GK, JKR, JKL, and hoda. She got her ultimate before I got to 60%. I got to 100% before hers went off. Her ultimate killed Hux and thrawn, and the Jedi mopped up the rest before my ultimate wore off. She got her second ultimate charging. I did aoe to get to 60% before hers went off (thankful for that speed reduction during her ultimate). And I won the match just before she got her third ultimate.

This never happens to me no matter what lineup I try. Seems like JKL is the missing piece.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I dont know if this is intended, but to me its something that needs a fix. When supreme leader kylo uses the ultimate, it starts to charge again while he is in ultimate stance - and invincible. Then, when the ultimate runs out he is already charged for another 1, what, as I see, is a loop that should not happen.

The ultimate should not recharge while its being used. So, I think this should br fixed. What about you guys?

No it should do what its doimg. Its mechanic is to be built based on the attacks that do physical or special damage and its more if they crit.

You should do everything in your power to mod for crit avoidance. If you dont, ren will walk on you. Thats how he is designed.

Crits are guaranteed under advantage. Don't mod for avoidance. Don't zeta holdo for that

Since when?

Reading his kit i see crit damage goes way up but not crit chance. I see if an ally loses advantage before critting he gains it back... but i dont see always crits.
    I also see it as a nice way to stop crits from happening to my team, which slows down kylo v kylo matches

p37mwf658cv4.jpg

If im missing something please let me know

The advantage buff is what he is referring to. An attack with the Advantage will crit over any modded avoidance.

Then why does it have the statrment that if you fail to crit regain advantage?

Advantage has always been a core element of FO and is crucial if you ever want to trigger the Ultimate. Thats why they have a couple of ways to apply advance actively and passively.