Shard: id10ts, Puppy Juicer,Poxx,Skylord,Vallik,Teddy Gz,Tally,wisenuts, Fooj,Krallenkröte

Replies

• Options
    I'll get him for you. Lol
  • Options
    Thanks! You haven't hit payout yet?
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Negative. Just sniped 1st with 1 minute to payout.
  • Options
    Ahh, you are an hour after my payout. No competition at all. Congrats btw!
  • Options
    No competition? Lol.
  • Options
    I mean you are a different time zone so we don't compete.
  • Options
    It makes sense because an hour before my payout I drop 10 or so spots. Spent 200 crystals today to get to number 1...
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Hey all. I found people on my server
  • Options
    Hey @Tally. Care to share when your payout time is?
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    7pm gmt
    So in 5h time
  • Options
    That's 5 hours before mine. No need to compete there either. :)
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    7:00PM CST here. 10+ hrs to payout from right now.
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Maestro is in my payout time .I think
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    When did you guys/gals (very PC) start playing? I don't really remember when I did. All I know is that it was either at launch or really close to it.
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    I got it launch day
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Only 2nd today
  • Options
    Yay my shard! I'm EST 7pm payout
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome @Phluffhead
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Another name recognise
  • Options
    #1 payout. only had to spend 50 crystals.
  • Options
    i started playing on launch day i believe. I have a hockey game at 7pm on tuesdays and its ruining my arena! lol i woke up at 77th place this morning.
  • Options
    Yeah I have noticed the drops getting worse the last couple weeks. I went from 15 to 85 the other day with a semi defensive deck in.
  • Options
    I just fought a team at 66th rank that was maxed and 72 already. they are coming up fast!
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    Ive seen as soon as you drop out of top 20 you slip fast. I think it's because of the range of ranks you can be attacked. I check my arena throughout the day and try to stay above that mark. At least it's been working for the past week. End up spending at least the 50 refresh. Done the 100 once. But if you can get in the top 5 payouts get a lot better. I've got 13k in arena currency horded... Waiting for this new meta
    <\rant >
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    I also never target anyone here.
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    I hit 72 this morning. Mace is a beast in the challenge...
  • Options
    im very close myself. I just dont have the credits to promote everyone. I have fought phluffhead a few times, but for the most part i end up fighting someone else. I talked to another guy from our shard here. He said they have a line chat where all of the people agreed not to mess with each other. I think thats total ****. So you get 1st place, and as long as the 4 people below you are in your "group" you will never lose 1st? im not down for that. i have a small amount of integrity.
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    They must not be one my payout time.
  • Options
    Hey, this is my shard as well. Name is duckstab. I used to stay top 10, but real life limits my time and now i hover around 50. Payout time for me is 7pm CST. A couple of you are on my allies list already. Feel free to add me 367-486-713.
  • Options
    I may have said before, but i didnt change the premade name in game, so I am Aria Curren in game.