200th Character

2Next

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2942 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    The real issue with the influx of characters was that we all knew they would be needed for something, but there was no real guiding picture as to who.....so every move you made was a gamble and you just needed to make sure you have them all at 7*.

actually collecting and farming them wasn't too bad, i'm more of a collector too, but you always need to have that background of flexibility for when the next show stopper will drop.

You would think that more people would buy marquee toons and crystals if the they knew that they would be needed for something bigger. I don’t get all the last minute announcements.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    The real issue with the influx of characters was that we all knew they would be needed for something, but there was no real guiding picture as to who.....so every move you made was a gamble and you just needed to make sure you have them all at 7*.

actually collecting and farming them wasn't too bad, i'm more of a collector too, but you always need to have that background of flexibility for when the next show stopper will drop.

You would think that more people would buy marquee toons and crystals if the they knew that they would be needed for something bigger. I don’t get all the last minute announcements.

agreed. i get the model and everything, but they really played the one side of it heavy. a balance of surprise and information could have been a better approach.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options

The list is based on when their kit was revealed. There's no record of when the characters were actually obtainable in the game, so I figured this is the best tracking option. These are the dates I have for the Kit Reveals of the character you mentioned.

I did have Chewbacca and Jedi Knight Revan wrong though, so thanks for catching that!

If you go through all the patch notes, you can find all the actual release dates. I've been keeping them in a spreadsheet so I can estimate when they will become farmable.