GENERAL GRIEVOUS (Players LV 70 only)

Hey guys

Just wondering, now I'm sure you've maxed out some of yo characters, how many shards have you actually managed to get for general grievous? I've been really slow in getting shards for him because I really cba to do loads of galactic wars just so I could get shards for my maxed out heroes (lumi mainly) to exchange for shard shop tokens XD

I know it costs 1,125 for 5 shards (I don't bother with the 10 or 30 token ones coz it takes too long) so that's 16 x1125 tokens (=18,000 tokens needed to get all 80 shards to unlock)

I have 20/80 shards (so 1/4 of the way there!) just wondering how everyone else is getting on! (Has anyone actually unlocked him yet, I've never seen him in any PvP fights so I guess not...)

Replies

• Options
    You don't see him in PvP fights because he's awful in PvP. Lots of whales have 7* GG, some of them even farmed him in less than a week.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    I hear he's awful
  • Options
    I have seen some videos with his gameplay, people have already got him. I have maxed out Greedo, Sidious and Luminara but I did not go for G. Grevious so I can not tell you about my experience getting him. Look for the videos on youtube.
  • Options
    Yes. People have him unlocked. There are YouTube videos of people using him. By all accounts, he's meh. But kudos to you for grinding him. You must really like GG.

Personally, he's not worth the cost for me right now. Saving my shards for Vader and Rey.
  • Options
    Oh ok, thanks :) I mean he looks op, bit of shame he's not that good then :(
  • Options
    Still want him tho I'm tryna get all characters so I just hope yoda event will come back xD
  • Options
    Adamski745 wrote: »
    Hey guys

Just wondering, now I'm sure you've maxed out some of yo characters, how many shards have you actually managed to get for general grievous? I've been really slow in getting shards for him because I really cba to do loads of galactic wars just so I could get shards for my maxed out heroes (lumi mainly) to exchange for shard shop tokens XD

I know it costs 1,125 for 5 shards (I don't bother with the 10 or 30 token ones coz it takes too long) so that's 16 x1125 tokens (=18,000 tokens needed to get all 80 shards to unlock)

I have 20/80 shards (so 1/4 of the way there!) just wondering how everyone else is getting on! (Has anyone actually unlocked him yet, I've never seen him in any PvP fights so I guess not...)

I have him maxed.. Well he's 76665 on abilities and missing a purple stun cuff but that's it. You are welcome to try him out if you want. Jus quote my post with your allies number and I'll send u an invite.

I have been using him in pvp and I finish between 1-2 daily.
  • Options
    He's not very good, I borrowed a fully maxxed Grievous from a guild mate and even running him with Lobot, Poggle and 3 other droids for synergy, he sucks.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Hey guys

I have him maxed.. Well he's 76665 on abilities and missing a purple stun cuff but that's it. You are welcome to try him out if you want. Jus quote my post with your allies number and I'll send u an invite.

Thanks that'll be great :) my ally codes: 739-548-886
    If anyone else wants to add me that's fine too, I'm not bad and have been playing a while so :)

• Options
    He's not very good, I borrowed a fully maxxed Grievous from a guild mate and even running him with Lobot, Poggle and 3 other droids for synergy, he sucks.

OTHER?! The general will be much displeased. :scream:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Hmmm so Is he Worth IT?
  • Options
    Hey guys

666-337-923 he's my favorite star wars character please add me so i can see if he's at least useable and not a total waste
  • Options
    F2P here, just unlocked him this morning. Took me about five weeks. I have 2 maxed Arena characters and 3 maxed GW characters, along with a maxed Poe and Geo. Farmed Arena, GW, hard nodes, and in the last week only, cantina nodes and shipments for extra shards.

And am hoping for him to be better come the level cap update, with the announced changes to defense and damage of slower characters.
  • Options
    Yeah I guess it'll take a while to unlock lol
  • Options
    I had enough for 15 shards but I used them on Rey and Vader shards
  • Options

OTHER?! The general will be much displeased. :scream:

Read his description "although he hates being called a droid, he counts as one in combat" plus I don't care what he thinks, he sucks anyway and that cough is annoying.
  • Options

I keep seeing Vader shards appearing and I'm pretty tempted by them ngl I could be upgrading him faster
  • Options

I keep seeing Vader shards appearing and I'm pretty tempted by them ngl I could be upgrading him faster

Uh, yeah!!!!

I've picked up 16 Vader shards in the last 12 days. I keep a balance of 900 shard shop currency at all times. Today for example I used them all when Rey, Anakin and Vader all showed up at once.

ezltlf.png

• Options

Uh, yeah!!!!

I've picked up 16 Vader shards in the last 12 days. I keep a balance of 900 shard shop currency at all times. Today for example I used them all when Rey, Anakin and Vader all showed up at once.

ezltlf.png

What's your ally code I wanna add you lol
    Mines 739-548-886
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys

0 GG shards. Not worth it.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

Uh, yeah!!!!

ezltlf.png

Ive been waiting forever for those Anakin shards but all i get is Cup ugnaught and other c_R_ap
  • Options
    Currently farming him now. I've maxed out Lumi and Phasma, and no one in GW is worth it.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Currently farming him now. I've maxed out Lumi and Phasma, and no one in GW is worth it.

Poggle, IG86, and RP are all better than Grievous
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have him at 4*, gonna do a few other character before I focus on him anymore. I figure I have another 100 days of spending all GW tokens, Squad points, and Cantina Tokens on heroes I already have. But yeah, first impression is, he's not so hot yet. The update may change meta enough that he becomes more awesome.

But right now, he's just kind of an e-patience-peen thing.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options

Uh, yeah!!!!

ezltlf.png

Oh my. 4 days ago I had the exact same luck with all 3 of them showing up. I also used to keep 900 or so but since that happened I used everything on them and I've been building up again but none of them have showed up since that
  • Options
    I have enough for 30 shards after spending hundreds on chromiums.

But you need 300 shards to max him, which I will never get, and he's rubbish anyway, so I'm not at all interested.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Plague_Inc wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Poggle, IG86, and RP are all better than Grievous

Okay but I am done those as well.