Do you guys lose 2-3 toons on Tier 3?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    This is for future power boosts. Bot even feasible right now even with the best characters/mods/strategies

bgjex8qm9t65.gif
  • Options
    What kinda insanity is this? I have all Relic 7 all Zeta 6 dot mods BH and I can’t even barely get a turn in without at least 2-3 toons dead. It doesn’t even make any sense...anyone else experience this?!?!

This is the Chirrut secret lead where he gives every rebel 400% TM load at the start of the encounter. THEN, he gives them all +300 speed and even tanks can critical for 25% max health of your characters.

Even in tier 2 Baze malbus (you know, the guy who's base speed is like 100?) takes FOUR turns before I can even move. And that doesn't include bonus attacks either.

All CG does is bump up the speed and damage to ludicrous level and say, "new content!" Even with relic 7 I'm guessing tier 3 is an RNG fest.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    The Imperial Trooper ability in the event is a bit odd, but if you use it on Stormtrooper you can stack exposes on the enemy by constantly having it evaded.

Imp Troopers were only added to the event as an after thought so CG could say, "See? You need your imperial troopers for something!" The ability they get is dumb and not only useless but a hindrance.

This is a bounty hunter event, the Imp Troopers are just there to give you more "perceived" options to play it.