Jedi Knight Luke

Is there a development tree for him or is he only available through "events "? Thanks

Replies

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Hes an event. You need to relic 3 several characters and then wait for the event to come back
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hum it s almost 2 months ago. Need to speed up with G13 Captain Han and Rolo
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah i wont be there this time either. I went glrey since i had glkylo. So im about to start gearing them
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Yeah i wont be there this time either. I went glrey since i had glkylo. So im about to start gearing them

Purely anecdotal, but I understand most SLKR owners are shooting at JKL next and then Rey (until GL Jabba comes out and then...who's Rey?)

What made you wanna get her next instead of Luke?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    el_mago wrote: »

Purely anecdotal, but I understand most SLKR owners are shooting at JKL next and then Rey (until GL Jabba comes out and then...who's Rey?)

Because i was working her before they announced luke.

So i had much of it done, similar to why i went kylo over rey, closer to done.

Stopping and going jedi luke at that point would have been inflating my gp for no reason.
  • Options

Stopping and going jedi luke at that point would have been inflating my gp for no reason.

Makes sense. If you were starting from scratch with both, would you still go Rey?
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    I went SLKR, then Rey and now for JKL. I don't know why Rey gets so much hate. She is still a strong character.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    She does get a lot of hate.... my opinion is that SLKR got those buffs and now he seems miles ahead. I get both sides of the arguments that go around. I don't personally have any input on who's better since I don't have either (I'm fairly new: less than a year...working hard on GAS now) and I've not faced any in GAC or TW. Just trying to pick people's brains at this point. I'm gonna hoard gear, etc. for GL Jabba.

More on topic: CG does need to add JKL's event to the JG, not playable (like GAS), so we can more easily see the reqs. I'm not a software guy...seems it should be easy to do, but what do I know?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

Makes sense. If you were starting from scratch with both, would you still go Rey?

Nah id go kylo then luke requirements are less. But i suppose it depends on if i just happened to be almost done on glrey still. But given the those characters.... and rose tico.... id say luke then rey
  • Options
    She does get a lot of hate.... my opinion is that SLKR got those buffs and now he seems miles ahead. I get both sides of the arguments that go around. I don't personally have any input on who's better since I don't have either (I'm fairly new: less than a year...working hard on GAS now) and I've not faced any in GAC or TW. Just trying to pick people's brains at this point. I'm gonna hoard gear, etc. for GL Jabba.

More on topic: CG does need to add JKL's event to the JG, not playable (like GAS), so we can more easily see the reqs. I'm not a software guy...seems it should be easy to do, but what do I know?

they did say it was an oversight and was being added in a future update. don't think we've had a title update since jkl though which is probably when it'll be added. i'm guessing it'll be in the update this week.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Cweneldic wrote: »

they did say it was an oversight and was being added in a future update. don't think we've had a title update since jkl though which is probably when it'll be added. i'm guessing it'll be in the update this week.

Nope. They forgot it again or never intended to fix it in this release