This is really bothering me...

Replies

• Sebek
    1231 posts Member
    D4n040798 wrote: »
    Even if it means upsetting many players by not meeting their expectations and causing them to quit?!?!? How is that a good thing for CG?!?!? Answer me that!!!

Oh Because Breaking the Entire Rebel Faction is Ok?
    Join the Dark Side, We Have Cookies.
    Join the Light Side, We Have Wookies.
  • TVF
    26775 posts Member
    What if I'm not saying "no" but rather "I don't know the number."
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kisakee
    1167 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    If you don’t know the number, find out what it is any way you can! I want to talk to CG right away!!!

dioyh1oamb7j.jpeg
    GIYF
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • Boo
    4116 posts Member
    HenriqueAA wrote: »
    I’m farming the characters that are needed for Jedi Luke, but is really discouraging to know that he works better with other Jedi and only... Except with Revan, the only Jedi that are really good to combine with Luke is GAS, Jedi Knight Anakin, General Kenobi and Hermit Yoda (maybe also Yoda and Ahsoka). But that means that you have to “broke” other important teams, with Padmé, Clones and Jedi Revan, for example, to use Jedi Luke.
    If I really want to use Luke in Grand Arena or Territory War, than I have to “broke” these other strong teams. This doesn’t make any sense, CG...
    We all now that Luke in Episode VI is a Rebel to! So why he is not tagged as a Rebel? This should put more possibilities to make teams with him!
    Maybe a rework for Lando and Leia to combine with Luke, would be also perfect!
    Frankly, CG...

I argued with the Devs on the Rebel tag issue and when it came down to it, there was no real answer.
    I was told "game balance issue" but JKL would have a very game balance issue if he had synergy with all jedi, including Old Republic, so they purposefully excluded that synergy.

So there is no reason he couldn't have the Rebel tag and have similar Rebel toon exclusions based on certain versions of Han or Leia for example. Like I said, the Devs gave no real response to that point.
  • D4n040798 wrote: »
    Even if it means upsetting many players by not meeting their expectations and causing them to quit?!?!? How is that a good thing for CG?!?!? Answer me that!!!

That they won't tell you to stop whining is far more 'upsetting'.
    People have quit playing SWGOH because of Jedi Knight Luke and the road ahead! I’m surprised you don’t see that as a bad sign for CG because they lost really good players and that’s less money they will make for the game! Now do you see my reason for whining?
    No.
  • Sebek
    1231 posts Member
    You know how a restaurant can lose customers and money if they don’t like the food or service they get? Well, people don’t like what CG gave us for Jedi Knight Luke and they didn’t appreciate being kept waiting for so long for the road ahead, therefore CG is losing money because they are quitting! Do you see my point?

No.
    Join the Dark Side, We Have Cookies.
    Join the Light Side, We Have Wookies.
    I’m not the one who needs common decency, CG needs it more than I do. There is no good balance with Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker if they don’t make him a Rebel just like in the movie, I want to tell them that what they did was a mistake and it really upset many players.

Giving him the Rebel tag may upset a lot of players too, especially if it makes him an uber-character that you have to have to stay competitive.

Older post showed you're not alone thinking he should have the rebel tag, but maybe they didn't make a mistake. Opinions and Wat Not ;)
  • Proof positive that interneters don’t want to be right, just agreed with.

Not everyone thinks the same about JKL. Can’t you understand that?!
  • Kisakee
    1167 posts Member
    Right, i don't want him to be a Rebel. That's like giving him synergy with Old Republic - it's just too powerful. There need to be balance in the force and right now we're closer to it than we've been for a very long time.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • You are playing a holotable game in a cantina, not a Star Wars simulation. HTH.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
    And no one gave you any authority over me so it’s not up to you to tell me to stop going on about this!! I’m not going to stop anyway until Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker has the Rebel tag like he should!!
    Try using “.” Instead of “!” From time to time.

Also, when people don’t agree with you, try not telling them they are out of their minds and wrong.
  • Shouting in all caps always helps
  • I didn’t realize individuals could purchase threads on forums. Way to be greedy, EA; charging us for the privilege of posting.
  • So the biggest thread ever on this forum with thousands of posts demanding action from cg got zero response from them. And you think a post or two in all caps once month will get their attention? Let me know how that works out for you.