Favorite Insignificant Tweak

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Anarkid wrote: »
    Seperate melee and range combat maybe add a mode where they can be mixed but give handicaps to the melee/lightsaber users like blaster deflection... Idk make it more realistic .. you shouldn't be able to gun down a Jedi or sith Lord

179 Jedi died on Geonosis. Most from a droids blaster.

Oh yeah? Name all 179
  • Options
    Give Obi-Wan the 212th tag and watch the forums try and figure out what and when is coming.
  • Options
    The biggest change I would ask for is for Visas Mar to gain an extra tag. Here's my suggestions.

1) Sith Empire ... I know it sounds weird, but it makes sense from a lore perspective in that the triumvirate were leading the sith after Revan and Malak, and it gives the sith empire a dedicated healer.

2) Jedi ... lore wise, she returned from the dark side thanks to the Exile, and joined the Jedi Order.

• LordDirt
    5125 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »
    Seperate melee and range combat maybe add a mode where they can be mixed but give handicaps to the melee/lightsaber users like blaster deflection... Idk make it more realistic .. you shouldn't be able to gun down a Jedi or sith Lord

179 Jedi died on Geonosis. Most from a droids blaster.

Oh yeah? Name all 179

No thanks, you can just go look it up.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    5125 posts Member
    Options
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Give Obi-Wan the 212th tag and watch the forums try and figure out what and when is coming.

He doesn't need to fit in with more teams.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Not insignificant but I’ve always felt like droids should be immune to plague.

• Options
    Zam’s a sniper, but she’s pretty famously not a good shot based on the textual evidence of the movie—give her an Accuracy penalty! 😝
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Give JKL the ability to call Vader to assist against Palp, and the same for Palp/Sidious calling JKA to assist against Mace. You're realistically never going to be running these characters on the same team, but it would give that nice little lore nod.
  • Options
    Artumas wrote: »
    Give JKL the ability to call Vader to assist against Palp, and the same for Palp/Sidious calling JKA to assist against Mace. You're realistically never going to be running these characters on the same team, but it would give that nice little lore nod.

That could also be fun in 3v3, if you're into that sort of thing.
  • LordDirt
    5125 posts Member
    Options
    When GMY and Darth Sidious are on opposite teams, after three turns GMY runs away.
  • Options

Nah nah, sit and listen to me: 212th tag. Thrown him to the clones and introduce Jedi Master Kenobi.
  • Options

Nah nah, sit and listen to me: 212th tag. Thrown him to the clones and introduce Jedi Master Kenobi.

I thought you just meant add the tag and watch people freak out over it but then not introduce anything else. It would be downright vindictive but fun to watch the aftermath, even if it would be at the cost of a little of my own sanity.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Change the name of GAS's ability "Hero with no fear". Not only is the game unit not immune to fear, but fear was his entire reason for falling to the dark side. Maybe something's like "Stalwart Protector."
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Wampa should also have bonus damage against Empire enemies
    b8d36f6d84014ee390add4179c6162ee--behind-the-scenes-star-trek.jpg

All Jawas should be able to deal daze and stun to droids, and bonus damage to The Mandalorian

Wookies should have a Wookie tag and synergy

Tuskens should have 2 more characters
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Droids should have a 100% crit chance or none at all. They can't be fatigued and they're programmed to use the same moves so how can they do different levels of damage for each hit?
  • Options
    Jake0000 wrote: »
    Droids should have a 100% crit chance or none at all. They can't be fatigued and they're programmed to use the same moves so how can they do different levels of damage for each hit?

Because their targets are not programmed to use the same moves?

The health of droids should be converted to protection at the start of the battle.
  • Jake0000
    30 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options

The health of droids should be converted to protection at the start of the battle.

True but even if they have more health or protection shouldn't they still take the same amount of damage? If someone hits a weaker person and stronger person with the same power it will do the same amount of damage it's just someone who's strong will have the endurance to take that hit.
  • Options

True but even if they have more health or protection shouldn't they still take the same amount of damage? If someone hits a weaker person and stronger person with the same power it will do the same amount of damage it's just someone who's strong will have the endurance to take that hit.

I don't know. I'm not sure why you say the 100% or 0 crit chance.
    The fatigue thing I can make the argument that for a droid, that's like exposing a weak point to make them briefly stumble or perhaps it's a brief hit to their power cell causing them to need to reboot.
    As far as them doing the exact same amount of damage, I think it's justifiable to be different because even if it's a droid against a droid, the two will hit each other in different locations and different locations are more susceptible to damage.
    For the protection, I felt about it the same way where they should just have all of one or the other. But, again I came to the rationalization that what could be happening is their protection is their outer shell, like the gold parts on C-3PO and when they have protection, you're just chipping away at their shell to expose their innards. To me this is similar to with characters, the protection is like armor while health is person themselves. So, I'm not sold on all of one or the other, although, B1 has just health, technically. So if it went one way or the other, I'd think all health would make more sense, except for Droideka since it has a shield, I think that's a good argument for it keeping protection.
    I also can rationalize plague on droids as the Nightsisters are force sensitive and have found a different way to harness the power of the force besides the typical light and dark side. I think of their plague as being applied through the force and therefore affects all things. One could also say that the plague, while poisonous to living creatures has an acidic nature to it and therefore affects droids in a similar way.
    Being able to blind characters that are blind or putting fear on a "Hero with No Fear," I have nothing for those.
  • Options
    Yoda and Hermit yoda should do the LEGO yoda scream when defeated.
  • JohnMark
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    A option to proceed or reset after losing a battle in TW rather than using flight mode
    Post edited by JohnMark on
  • Options

Kit Fisto was gunned down pretty handily.
    Wasn’t kit fisto killed by Sidious?

Crap, you’re right. I thought he was the Jedi that kept into the viewing platform in the Battle of Geonosis and was promptly shot to pieces and fell back off. It was probably a no-name Jedi.
  • Options

Kit Fisto was gunned down pretty handily.
    Wasn’t kit fisto killed by Sidious?

Crap, you’re right. I thought he was the Jedi that kept into the viewing platform in the Battle of Geonosis and was promptly shot to pieces and fell back off. It was probably a no-name Jedi.

Are you perhaps thinking of Jedi Master Coleman Trebor?

53ib2d201edt.png
  • Options
    I'd like to see slave one to able to ignore taunt, well because he can so his ship should be able to as well. Up until the introduction of hyena bomber taunt was the absolute worst thing in fleet.
  • Buzzzthrower666
    108 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I would also like to see no Capitol ship restrictions in ds geo, it's stupid that you cant use malevolence in a few of the first ship battles of ds geo. While negotiator is available day one in ls geo. Wouldnt care about having to donate houndstooth if we could use any 7* Capitol ships instead of being limited thrawn and tarkin.
  • Options
    Make chirrut and kanan immune to blind...i mean they already are

fds1osfhav2f.gif
  • Options
    I think we need more permanent unique characterization. Permanent wardrobe that is flammable, maybe alters some stats but only to the extent that it makes a character more unique to your own roster.

All mace is horrible in this game, but what if you could tweak him 10% in any direction and wardrobe change him. Each player might do something to make him more useful.
  • Options
    Current event - Jawas and Tuskens should be immune to Dune Sandstorm!
  • Options
    I think we need more permanent unique characterization. Permanent wardrobe that is flammable, maybe alters some stats but only to the extent that it makes a character more unique to your own roster.

All mace is horrible in this game, but what if you could tweak him 10% in any direction and wardrobe change him. Each player might do something to make him more useful.

You mean like they should add a system where you could buff mace's offense stats by like 10% or something? So you could say 'mod'ify his ability to do damage, or have more health, etc?
  • Options
    Current event - Jawas and Tuskens should be immune to Dune Sandstorm!

I was a bit mindblown that the bonuses and enemy faction were Sith and Separatist droids, on Tatooine.

Cg announced they would make bonuses and teams related to the environments. So I'm still trying to see the Separatist Sith connection to Tatooine. I mean it's not completely absent, but there were obviously better relationships with Tatooine than those. Jawas and Tuskens obviously there.