Fastest arena win?

luuuje
153 posts Member
edited March 2016
I just took #4 against GQJ (L), Yoda, Rey, Daka, RG all 7* max gear in 28 seconds and to be honest i'm completely shocked xD everything just went my way:p anyone else get fun times like these?? :D

Replies

• Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Yodas UF takes about that much time by itself, dakas regular too. Would have to go perfect 4 u
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Phern wrote: »
    Yodas UF takes about that much time by itself, dakas regular too. Would have to go perfect 4 u

It was probably my most perfect arena match to date!!
  • Options
    Curious, who is on your team?
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    @Dekayingsoul
    Curious, who is on your team?

Dooku (L), Phasma, Lumi, IG-86, Poggle!
  • Dekayingsoul
    632 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    So you have one dps character that is not utilized to its fullest potential (IG needs droids), and you killed a stun character, 2 foresight characters and an assist character (these 4 would of when before your second character) and then one of the highest hp characters. Not to mention to do so in 28 seconds means you would of hard to one shot everyone. Come on, that's not possible.

Yoda goes first and reduces the turn meter on a character
    Q goes and calls for an assist (if Yoda the he gets foresight, if Rey your character is dead, if RG or Daka then you get stunned)
    - your Dooku goes and does 3k damage with his stun
    Rey goes and if not a one shot she will get foresight
    Daka goes and you have to avoid stuns
    - your turn again but you would have 1 probably 2 characters dead, so you have 3 turns to kill 5 characters without AoEs......
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    @Dekayingsoul
    Can't remember all of it but I'll try..
    Yoda attacked Poggle, Poggle dodged and because of his unique gained turn meter so he actually went first on my team, used offense up (and IG gains speed too), dooku stuns QGJ taking him to just about in the green, Rey attacks Lumi (dodged), Daka attacks IG (resisted stun), used IG basic to finish QGJ, RG attacks IG (resisted stun) Phasma used advantage, Lumi force push RG, then Poggle and Dooku finish him, IG special attack finishes off Yoda, then the rest was pretty simple.. Rey's foresight pretty useless when it's 5 vs 2 and luckily Daka failed to revive anyone!
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    That's a lot of action in 28 seconds
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all saying that you did not beat that team as it is poorly constructed. But to do so in 28 seconds...
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    MY MISTAKE IT WAS 1 MIN 28 SECS
    I apologise >< when I came out of the battle the timer was on 8 mins 32 seconds and for some reason I had it in my head that the cooldown was 9 minutes but it makes more sense to be 10 :D haha I think I lack common sense :|
  • Presto
    66 posts Member
    Options
    Now it makes sense lol.

I have taken out top tier teams on my server with Poggle, Poe, GS, 88, and 86 in 40 seconds easy, it's a shame the team is so bad on defense...
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    @Presto
    Presto wrote: »
    Now it makes sense lol.

I have taken out top tier teams on my server with Poggle, Poe, GS, 88, and 86 in 40 seconds easy, it's a shame the team is so bad on defense...

Don't worry those teams are ones I tend to avoid! They used to beat me everytime until I got my QGJ starred up.. They're fearsome!
  • Sirkuce
    22 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    10 min ... i always have 5 min ... ?? anyway i guess my fastest kill was in Gw with DM one killing spree against a full really bad jedi team protected by poe! i guess it was only about 30 sec but only gw and not maxed out! BUT it was a hell of fun :smiley:
  • Options
    here's a 31 second arena fight for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYkcN9d0CVc
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    Options
    30-40 second wins were fairly common until Dooku got fixed
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Yeahh the QGJ lead teams were built for finishing fast especially against the droids too!:p
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    Presto wrote: »

Same here. 40 seconds is about as fast as I think can happen and the Poggle team probably is better at it than anyone. They don't have a lot of animations and have multiple toons capable of one-shotting almost anyone.

My fastest came against a Rebel+Lumi team recently where I beat them with 45 seconds before deadline. I had 88 as lead so crits galore. GS called Poggle and both crit on Luke to kill him. Poggle offense upped. IG-86 called 88 on Han to one shot him. I autoplayed from there. I'm sure he had a couple attacks (Biggs and Akbar I believe) but most of his team was wiped before their second moves.

That guy has since added HRS in place of Biggs and Phasma in place of Lumi and GS in place of Luke so it's not quite a Rebel team anymore and is unlikely to get beat as quickly.

Most of my matches are around 60 seconds. Against weak-dps dodge/speed teams that can go as long as 2 minutes.

Nothing like being 'done with a fight then just sitting there waiting for 4 minutes to make your last move...