Fulcrum Quest 3/4 - Is it still working?

Fulcrum Quest 3/4 - Defeat Hoth Rebel Assault Phase 6 Rouge One Mission

For those of you that just did a LS Hoth AND were working on Fulcrum Quest 3/4, simple question.
Is this quest still working?

I ask because I am thinking about switching guilds (to do a LS Hoth) so I can finish this quest. I just want to make sure CG didn't break this quest with that Unity upgrade like they did with the IG88 quest in Hoth TB.

They have since fixed the IG88 quest in Geo, I know, but the update notes didn't mention Hoth so I assume it is still broken there.

Replies

• LordDirt
    5027 posts Member
    Options
    they fixed the IG88 quest?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LendersQuiz
    1167 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Supposedly.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/234479/title-update-08-12-2020

UNIT - Fixed a bug where battle wins while using IG-88 in Geonosis Territory Battles were not properly being counted towards the "Mortally Wound" task in the Bounty Hunter prestigious quest.
    Like I said, no mention if they fixed it in Hoth though.

Back to the topic at hand.....has anybody complete the feat from the Fulcrum 3/4 quest yesterday/today?
  • Options
    when was the fulcrum quest bugged?

i did it like 3-4 months ago i think and got it done
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    when was the fulcrum quest bugged?

i did it like 3-4 months ago i think and got it done

It wasn't. Hes asking if it was broken in any of the recent updates.
  • LordDirt
    5027 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Supposedly.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/234479/title-update-08-12-2020

UNIT - Fixed a bug where battle wins while using IG-88 in Geonosis Territory Battles were not properly being counted towards the "Mortally Wound" task in the Bounty Hunter prestigious quest.
    Like I said, no mention if they fixed it in Hoth though.

Back to the topic at hand.....has anybody complete the feat from the Fulcrum 3/4 quest yesterday/today?

Awesome, thanks for that. I somehow missed it. Now I can finish the quest.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?